Will this creature never crawl back under a stone?

Started by cromwell, August 21, 2021, 10:23:23 PM

« previous - next »

Barry

I've deleted 4 posts which were off topic and breaking several rules.
I think it might be time to lock this topic.
† The end is nigh †

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on August 26, 2021, 09:06:50 AM
Oh well everyone has a grump about something,

Come now cromwell. Dont give me this shite about the "impartial mediator doing his job and getting flak for it from all sides" victimhood stance.

I couldnt give a feck who likes who , who like whose posts or anything else. Im on here to debate , on a largely english forum full of people who are largely anti scottish indy.

If i wanted an echo chamber or jerk circle i could stay on many scottish sites instead.

You know exactly what im saying.

We have two individuals , smurf and patman , one a troll who we both share the same opinion of , who has been banned more times than i have had hot dinners for his incessant trolling and banal posts i have lost count , the other who is simply a race baiting tosspost.

Now i have no problem with that , as long as i can give as good as i get , but then you have the mods , most recently barry , telling people to stop flaming.

So why arent these two being pulled as well?

No cant likes rules cromwell as you know , but most folk will abide by them as long as they are applied equally which is fair enough.

Either go with borkies idea of certain areas of the site to flame , or come down hard on the consistent perpetrators like smurf and the race baiter.

I tried to engage with hackney harry earlier in the thread , took apart his pish about tony blair , and it all ends as predictable as usual with diversions onto counting words of a post or the old peckham market ipad no working trick.

You expect to wade through a certain amount of shite on any forum , thats a given but its getting boring with these two bell ends now.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Borchester

Quote from: cromwell on August 26, 2021, 09:06:50 AM
Oh well everyone has a grump about something,he didn't like me appreciating a post of yours and the synopsis,you don't like his reply to me and what's me being a mod to do with anything?

I just take every posts as individual not based on what's gone before though I might refer to past ones if they differ.

Exactly Ollie.

Whatever happens, you end up with more kicks than ha'pence.

So we need a Cockpit board where stroppy posts can be dumped and you can say sod the lot of you ill mannered whoresmelts. I have done my bit and now nothing you have to say is my problem.

Get to it Ollie, you deserve a break.  :) :)
Algerie Francais !

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on August 26, 2021, 06:54:29 AM
Well you accept his insincere limp wristed apology if you like thats up to you.

Holding anti empire views isnt something anyone should apologise for , and pat has long held deep rooted views on the subject as we all know that are contrary to yours.

We are here to take positions on various topics and debate them , and the point im making he is simply on here race baiting and sneering with thinly veiled contempt at "the blue rinse brigade" as he calls you and the other "whitey untermenschen".

When pulled up , he  cowardly apologises to mod  for his deeply held convictions, and makes some diversionary excuse about the ipad not working( if i had a university education and was in a job where i couldnt afford to buy a new one , then i would be thinking something is clearly wrong).

Typical pat the coward........drive by comments , lobbing hand grenades into threads  and runnig away, and something we are supposed to accept as "passing as humour".

About as fecking funny as a hole in the heart , and as he has said many a time to deppity , and others , he is on here mainly to wind up.

Still if thats the aim of the forum , to provide lots of empty headed comment from our two aforementiuoned individuals so as to appear busy , then is it any wonder we arent attracting new members to reply to banalities and some D*ckHe*d who counts words in posts.
Oh well everyone has a grump about something,he didn't like me appreciating a post of yours and the synopsis,you don't like his reply to me and what's me being a mod to do with anything?

I just take every posts as individual not based on what's gone before though I might refer to past ones if they differ.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on August 25, 2021, 09:40:32 AM
Well Thomas if some body says I got it wrong then I accept,I just take people as I find them.

Pat accepted he'd got it wrong which is more than you can say for smurfy who will carry on regardless in the face of evidence to the contrary he is right.

Well you accept his insincere limp wristed apology if you like thats up to you.

Holding anti empire views isnt something anyone should apologise for , and pat has long held deep rooted views on the subject as we all know that are contrary to yours.

We are here to take positions on various topics and debate them , and the point im making he is simply on here race baiting and sneering with thinly veiled contempt at "the blue rinse brigade" as he calls you and the other "whitey untermenschen".

When pulled up , he  cowardly apologises to mod  for his deeply held convictions, and makes some diversionary excuse about the ipad not working( if i had a university education and was in a job where i couldnt afford to buy a new one , then i would be thinking something is clearly wrong).

Typical pat the coward........drive by comments , lobbing hand grenades into threads  and runnig away, and something we are supposed to accept as "passing as humour".

About as fecking funny as a hole in the heart , and as he has said many a time to deppity , and others , he is on here mainly to wind up.

Still if thats the aim of the forum , to provide lots of empty headed comment from our two aforementiuoned individuals so as to appear busy , then is it any wonder we arent attracting new members to reply to banalities and some D*ckHe*d who counts words in posts.

papasmurf

Quote from: patman post on August 25, 2021, 12:17:17 PM
we're now being told that this is The New Taliban with a modern outlook and possibly only a few renegades will exact brutal punishments once all military outsiders have left...

I believe the Taliban as much as I do Bojo-The-Clown. Which is not much.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

patman post

Quote from: Borchester on August 24, 2021, 10:24:49 PM
Does it?

Is the government turning back any refugees?

As far as I can see Boris is doing what he can to help out as many anti Taliban refugees as possible

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58321281
In the same way as he is doing all he can to combat the pandemic — ie, only after being late and being panicked to get his arse into gear. Boris knew 18 months ago the US was withdrawing its troops.   
So why was the UK caught on the hop? 
Excuses that the US didn't tell him that it meant to do what it had agreed to do, and publicly confirmed for many months, sound hollow.   
But Boris's luck may hold — we're now being told that this is The New Taliban with a modern outlook and possibly only a few renegades will exact brutal punishments once all military outsiders have left...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Borchester

Quote from: Thomas on August 25, 2021, 07:57:08 AM
Ahh the old i pad excuse and diversion when a certain individual is pulled up for talking out of his anus. :D

Two people on this forum who drag it into the gutter with their posting Cromwell , one  , a 70 year old troll who spends his day posting banal sentences  and the other whose contribution can be best summed up as one fecking non stop sneer from a cardboard snob in his hackney slum.

This article here could have been written about him by david skelton. I think deppity dawg had it spot on the other day in one od his rare appearances on this forum when he lamented the fact we once used to have an exchange of views on this forum.....

David Skelton: Is a new form of snobbery reshaping British politics?

Snobbery is a very British vice - but according to the author of a new book it is no longer about looking down on people for having the wrong accent or manners.

The "new snobbery" is a form of condescension practised by university-educated "progressives" - directed at people they consider ignorant and bigoted, David Skelton argues.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-58186519

To be fair to Pat, he has pretty much left us to draw our own conclusions and not bothered to correct some of our wilder ones.

Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on August 25, 2021, 09:40:32 AM

Pat accepted he'd got it wrong which is more than you can say for smurfy who will carry on regardless in the face of evidence to the contrary he is right.

What evidence to the contrary? (seriously.)

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on August 25, 2021, 07:57:08 AM
Ahh the old i pad excuse and diversion when a certain individual is pulled up for talking out of his anus. :D

Two people on this forum who drag it into the gutter with their posting Cromwell , one  , a 70 year old troll who spends his day posting banal sentences  and the other whose contribution can be best summed up as one fecking non stop sneer from a cardboard snob in his hackney slum.

This article here could have been written about him by david skelton. I think deppity dawg had it spot on the other day in one od his rare appearances on this forum when he lamented the fact we once used to have an exchange of views on this forum.....

Snobbery is a very British vice - but according to the author of a new book it is no longer about looking down on people for having the wrong accent or manners.

The "new snobbery" is a form of condescension practised by university-educated "progressives" - directed at people they consider ignorant and bigoted, David Skelton argues.

Well Thomas if some body says I got it wrong then I accept,I just take people as I find them.

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on August 23, 2021, 08:10:55 PM
Thanks Pat,I voted for Bliar and became bitterly disappointed especially with his kow towing to bush and the non existent special relationship.

Churchill had his human failings but carried this country with him through its darkest days in a way I don't think any other could.

As I've said elsewhere since WW2 how many memorable PM's have we had? one I said stuck out for me was Harold Wilson who told the yanks to sod off and refused to engage in Vietnam I just remembered too if I'm correct that we sold buses to Cuba much to Washingtons ire and against their blockade was another occasion he told them to sod off.

Bliar only evere toadied to Washington,a liar and criminal IMO.

Borchester

Quote from: patman post on August 24, 2021, 03:04:20 PM
But it seems our government does need telling —

Does it?

Is the government turning back any refugees?

As far as I can see Boris is doing what he can to help out as many anti Taliban refugees as possible

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58321281
Algerie Francais !

patman post

Quote from: Borchester on August 23, 2021, 08:37:54 PM
We should not abandon the Afghan refugees because it would be dishonourable and we don't need Blair to tell us that.
But it seems our government does need telling — so isn't discomforting for Blair's detractors that he is voicing thoughts many of them also have...?
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on August 24, 2021, 10:19:00 AM
I didn't know that there was that many left!  ;)

There are, but it would not leave many.

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on August 24, 2021, 08:27:39 AM
Another five million of Labours core vote will leave.
I didn't know that there was that many left!  ;)

I'm sure Blair would like to be made leader of the NWO, but hopefully it won't happen. Maybe Merkel will get it.
† The end is nigh †