Nick wants another lockdown...

Started by Barry, August 26, 2021, 09:09:28 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on December 19, 2021, 06:47:15 PM
Scott that is the official data, it is YOU who keeps posting fake news.  Anti-vaxxers are a danger to society.

No worries Smurphy because the majority of cases are in London, which the majority are not British anyway and have a huge jab take up. Apparently, so a lot of fuss over nothing.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on December 19, 2021, 06:32:27 PM
You honestly think I'm going to read more of you dodgy links and fake news, after you still haven't apologised for your previous fake news?  🤣
Scott that is the official data, it is YOU who keeps posting fake news.  Anti-vaxxers are a danger to society.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Scott777

Quote from: Streetwalker on December 19, 2021, 04:46:40 PM
For your own good 

As for me personally, as I've said, I am very well, having attended many protests with tens of thousands of people, with the likes of Piers Corbyn who is 74, over nearly 2 years, without a mask.  The exercise, fresh air, sunshine has been great.  So that has been for my own good, and everyone else seems to agree, thanks.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on December 19, 2021, 04:36:58 PM
Scott it is YOU spreading misinformation.  Read ALL of this link and the charts in it:-

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1039677/Vaccine_surveillance_report_-_week_49.pdf

You honestly think I'm going to read more of you dodgy links and fake news, after you still haven't apologised for your previous fake news?  🤣
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on December 19, 2021, 02:35:53 PM
Since we know that the jabs come into affect in 3 weeks they are still counted as unvaccinated.

Correct, that's the reason, but it's wrong.  If you had a vaccine, you are vaccinated.  If the vaccine caused an injury, you might need to go to hospital, and then you would count as an unvaccinated patient.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Scott777 on December 19, 2021, 02:22:28 PM
What, crack on spreading the lurgy?  Then why do we need to stay at home?  🤔
For your own good  

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on December 19, 2021, 02:26:58 PM
Still spreading misinformation, I see.  Just as a reminder, for those who continue in ignorant bliss, someone who had the jab within 14 days of hospital admission is still called unvaccinated.  Therefore, anyone getting vaccine injured within 14 days may be sent to hospital and you think that tells us something about the REAL unvaccinated.  🤣
Scott it is YOU spreading misinformation.  Read ALL of this link and the charts in it:-

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1039677/Vaccine_surveillance_report_-_week_49.pdf

T00ts

Quote from: Scott777 on December 19, 2021, 02:26:58 PM
Still spreading misinformation, I see.  Just as a reminder, for those who continue in ignorant bliss, someone who had the jab within 14 days of hospital admission is still called unvaccinated.  Therefore, anyone getting vaccine injured within 14 days may be sent to hospital and you think that tells us something about the REAL unvaccinated.  🤣
Since we know that the jabs come into affect in 3 weeks they are still counted as unvaccinated.

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on December 19, 2021, 12:50:12 PM
Once again we see the minorities jumping up and down and stamping their feet to have their rules obeyed.

If you mean the so called 'anti-vaxxers', they are the ones who DON'T want the rules, and you are the one who said we should have mandatory vaccines in future.  Talk about pot calling kettle black.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on December 19, 2021, 12:04:41 PM
Your televisions broken?
Just one instance there are many others:-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-59699891

Covid: Addenbrooke's boss says 80% of virus patients are unvaccinated

Published1 day ago

The vast majority of a hospital's Covid patients in recent months have been unvaccinated, its boss has said.

Dr Ewen Cameron, of Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge, said: "About 80% of patients we've seen over the last few months in general wards and critical care have been unvaccinated."
He said the deaths of unvaccinated patients were particularly tragic since they were usually avoidable.

Scott777

Quote from: Streetwalker on December 19, 2021, 11:44:02 AM
I would have the un vaccinated stay at home and the rest of us can crack on

What, crack on spreading the lurgy?  Then why do we need to stay at home?   🤔

T00ts

Once again we see the minorities jumping up and down and stamping their feet to have their rules obeyed. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on December 19, 2021, 11:51:25 AM
LINK?
Your televisions broken?
Just one instance there are many others:-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-59699891

Covid: Addenbrooke's boss says 80% of virus patients are unvaccinated

Published1 day ago

The vast majority of a hospital's Covid patients in recent months have been unvaccinated, its boss has said.

Dr Ewen Cameron, of Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge, said: "About 80% of patients we've seen over the last few months in general wards and critical care have been unvaccinated."
He said the deaths of unvaccinated patients were particularly tragic since they were usually avoidable.

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on December 19, 2021, 11:47:32 AM
It may come to that, with now the vast majority of those in hospital with Covid being unvaccinated.
LINK?
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on December 19, 2021, 11:44:02 AM
I would have the un vaccinated stay at home and the rest of us can crack on
It may come to that, with now the vast majority of those in hospital with Covid being unvaccinated.