So Shamima Begum wants to come back

Started by cromwell, September 17, 2021, 06:13:11 PM

« previous - next »

srb7677

Quote from: papasmurf on September 21, 2021, 10:22:37 AM
Thomas you really are an idiot. (Seriously.)  You want the tax payer to fund £1500 a month in rent for her. (Plus the surveillance costs.)
Plus no-one and I mean no-one gets inside my home except for me and my wife.
It is you who are the idiot. She was born here and raised here. Whose problem and responsibility do you think she is if not ours? And to shirk our responsibilities purely to save a bit of money is a moral outrage.

She should be brought back here, put on trial for any crimes she may have commited and if convicted sent to jail.

Anyone incapable of understanding these obvious facts are the idiots.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on September 18, 2021, 07:06:56 PM
We could invite her back on condition shes moves next door to pappy in cornwall , and has to spend each day cooking and cleaning for him and listening to his tall tales of woe and destruction.

Thomas you really are an idiot. (Seriously.)  You want the tax payer to fund £1500 a month in rent for her. (Plus the surveillance costs.)
Plus no-one and I mean no-one gets inside my home except for me and my wife.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

We could invite her back on condition shes moves next door to pappy in cornwall , and has to spend each day cooking and cleaning for him and listening to his tall tales of woe and destruction.

Think she will choose my box option 😉.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

johnofgwent

Quote from: Sampanviking on September 19, 2021, 04:35:50 PM
Your not the only one with a grievance story John.

No, I'm sure she has one too.

But as I stated at the very start of this.

She is not a British Citizen and she is the willing bride of a Dutch one.

The Dutch have decided her husband is not to be deprived of his citizenship of an EU country despite his clear intent to deprive as many fellow citizens of their ability to breathe as he can.

So I say categorically it is now a problem for the Dutch.

She should be demanding the right to.lve in the Netherlands with her husband. There, with the freedom Schengen and EuroStupidity grants her, she can rear an entire brood of assassin's ....

Or do you believe her right to family life should be torn asunder ?
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Sampanviking

Quote from: johnofgwent on September 19, 2021, 03:44:20 PM

Well I'd happily throw her brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, patents, grandparents and all into a cattle truck and Chuck them into the same refugee camp.

That way lots of girls like my daughter ate at far less risk of rape.

Your not the only one with a grievance story John.

johnofgwent

Quote from: Sampanviking on September 19, 2021, 03:36:19 PM
I say let her back in
I see only an abused child, abused by what is ultimately just another asian male grooming gang, no different in that respect, from the gangs in the north that everybody here was so enraged over.
Did any of you blame the victims of these gangs for what happened to them, like you are blaming her?
Maybe its because the victims of the earlier gangs were silly white girls and Shamima is a silly brown one?

Still doesn't cut with me. Asian families (especially Muslim) treat their girls like s**t in far too many instances, which means that cannot treat her exactly the same as you would a white girl, because; all too often, they are not given the life experiences necessary to even to begin to make an informed choice.
Plus for every girl that ran off to Syria, how many male voices were there in her family and community, reinforcing the idea that it was the right thing to do?
If you want to punish, I would say stop picking on the vulnerable girl victims and take the argument to men of the families and hold them to account.
Assuming of course, that the Bullhorns on this forum are actually man enough themselves to do it or are just like Asian men and can only act tough with the girls.

Well I'd happily throw her brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, patents, grandparents and all into a cattle truck and Chuck them into the same refugee camp.

That way lots of girls like my daughter ate at far less risk of rape.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Sampanviking

I say let her back in
I see only an abused child, abused by what is ultimately just another asian male grooming gang, no different in that respect, from the gangs in the north that everybody here was so enraged over.
Did any of you blame the victims of these gangs for what happened to them, like you are blaming her?
Maybe its because the victims of the earlier gangs were silly white girls and Shamima is a silly brown one?

Still doesn't cut with me. Asian families (especially Muslim) treat their girls like s**t in far too many instances, which means that cannot treat her exactly the same as you would a white girl, because; all too often, they are not given the life experiences necessary to even to begin to make an informed choice.
Plus for every girl that ran off to Syria, how many male voices were there in her family and community, reinforcing the idea that it was the right thing to do?
If you want to punish, I would say stop picking on the vulnerable girl victims and take the argument to men of the families and hold them to account.
Assuming of course, that the Bullhorns on this forum are actually man enough themselves to do it or are just like Asian men and can only act tough with the girls.

johnofgwent

Quote from: Thomas on September 18, 2021, 05:13:01 PM
Cheers john.

I have seen quite a few discussions on social media as you suggest from certain people saying she was too young to understand , and i totally agree with you , i think it bollocks.

Dressing her up in western clothing and trying to absolve her of all responsibility for her actions due to age is frankly ridiculous , and it will take a brave but foolish politican to allow her back into the uk.

Sadly, the entire labour front bench in Westminster, the Welsh twats in our assembly, and I think your SNP would let her back in a heartbeat, to give credence to their "snowflake world of sanctuary" credentials.

I suspect chunks of the EU would feel the same as long as another country actually accepted her.

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on September 18, 2021, 07:22:00 PM
she could say to ppay just before she detonates  , does my bomb look big in this?
:D :D :D :D :D :D
Pmsl
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on September 18, 2021, 07:14:35 PM
Well if anything would drive you to a suicide bombing.

she could say to papay just before she detonates  , does my bomb look big in this?
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

cromwell

Well if anything would drive you to a suicide bombing.

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on September 18, 2021, 06:30:31 PM
Well old Nick does have a reputation. ;) :D

cromwell

Barry

Quote from: Nick on September 18, 2021, 03:08:13 PM
Conduct the trial where she is, find her guilty, execute her and bring her home in a box. I'm fine with that.
I was accused of being harsh!
† The end is nigh †

Thomas

Quote from: johnofgwent on September 18, 2021, 03:17:38 PM

Cheers.

I don't think you are going quite as off topic as you suggest.

I've said in regard to several threads here and on the old forum that in many aspects of life there is an argument to be made that our current legal system south of the border, with its 10 year "age of criminal responsibility", 16 year "age of consent" and 18 year "age of majority" may need a shake up.

I see this Scottish position where those who have attained the age of 16 have rights and responsibilities as excellent ammunition to destroy the argument of the left that these girls were too young to understand what they were doing....

Cheers john.

I have seen quite a few discussions on social media as you suggest from certain people saying she was too young to understand , and i totally agree with you , i think it bollocks.

Dressing her up in western clothing and trying to absolve her of all responsibility for her actions due to age is frankly ridiculous , and it will take a brave but foolish politican to allow her back into the uk.