Exit Poll shows Boris with largest majority since Thatcher in 83

Started by johnofgwent, December 12, 2019, 10:47:33 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Well yet again England sends out a clear and unequivocal brexit message to the establishment.

I think the english remain argument is now completely dead in the water , whats that now , 4 or five elections and referendums over the last five years to hold a brexit referendum , vote to leave the eu and then swing behind parties to get brexit done by a majority?

Labour? What can you say that hasnt already been said?

My night was made when we yet again unseated that swinson character in dunbartonshire.

Events have massively moved on since i was last on here , but will be interesting to hear how arch remainers javert , conor with the "h " and beely spin this election in remains favour.

How many times do these whinging english remainers need to be slapped in the face by the english electorate till they get the message ?

Fantastic night for the snp  in" north britain ", and the tories in englandshire.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

johnofgwent

And this morning it seems t have come to pass.

Dear Jeremy,

.....it is a good day to die, and the sun is not yet up.

In 2016 it took Cameron until 7:25 to announce he was running to the hills before the pitchforks came for him.

last night, your pal Lansdown(?) was taking a lot of flak for what he did to the Labour Party. Are you going to beat Cameronls record ? You have about 16 minutes ....

Happy Retirement.

Regrettably for you it will be, you millionaire bastard
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Major Sinic

Quote from: "Major Sinic" post_id=9537 time=1576211473 user_id=84
:hattip  :hattip  :hattip

I can't say I am disappointed in the current situation. Indeed I have quaffed a whole bottle of of a vintage Krug during the night and just finished off with a generous glass of Coal Isla, to help me sleep you understand! I suspect I am gong to have an awful headache when I finally stir and realise that it wasn't a delightful dream but reality, but for now I am off to the land of nod! This Friday the 13th is unlucky for many but not for me!

Major Sinic

Quote from: T00ts post_id=9530 time=1576207912 user_id=54
:dncg:  :dncg:

:hattip  :hattip  :hattip

I can't say I am disappointed in the current situation. Indeed I have quaffed a whole bottle of of a vintage Krug during the night and just finished off with a generous glass of Coal Isla, to help me sleep you understand! I suspect I am gong to have an awful headache when I finally stir and realise that it wasn't a delightful dream but reality, but for now I am off to the land of nod!

Streetwalker

Quote from: Nick post_id=9532 time=1576209044 user_id=73
It was the V line wat dun it 😂

lol , shame about pixieballs  just scraped through with a reduced majority

Nick

Quote from: Streetwalker post_id=9531 time=1576208782 user_id=53
Swinson  :lol:

It was the V line wat dun it 😂
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Streetwalker

T00ts

Streetwalker

Wurzel blames Brexit and says he is staying put as leader  :?:

Streetwalker

Morning all . Well the Labour lot seem a bit down . :D   Still if the forecasts are right we will see the end of Wurzel and his Marxist wet dream .The lurch to the left has been a disaster for Labour .

Nick

Quote from: Barry post_id=9521 time=1576196615 user_id=51
The results seem a bit slower coming in tonight. Only 5 results in so far. Those few are reflecting the exit poll of about a 11% swing to the Tories.

Is it me or is Jeremy Strictly'ing around the map?

Not that I watch it but have 3 girls and a wife   :ZIP:
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Barry

The results seem a bit slower coming in tonight. Only 5 results in so far. Those few are reflecting the exit poll of about a 11% swing to the Tories.
† The end is nigh †

GregB

Quote from: BeElBeeBub post_id=9509 time=1576192196 user_id=88
Interesting take from Andrew Marr...

I would laugh like a drain if Johnson betrays the brexiters and goes for a velvety soft BrINO.

Still if you put your trust in a well documented liar what do you expect?

Don't forget, whatever brexit we get will be *exactly* what you voted for.

With no deal back on the table you might not be laughing long.

cromwell

I would laugh like a drain if Johnson betrays the brexiters and goes for a velvety soft BrINO.

Sour grapes so early........what a poor loser,still that's nothing new.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Borchester

You will laugh like a drain anyway.

Come 4pm Friday the Tories will have about a zillion seats and somebody will have pinched the one from Wurzel's push bike and you will smile wisely and tell us that it was in fact, a Labour victory.
Algerie Francais !