Pfizer Document Released Under FOI Shows 1 in 34 Adverse Events Were Deaths

Started by Scott777, December 02, 2021, 04:53:21 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: Barry on December 02, 2021, 10:54:16 PM
Have you checked the ONS website using your percentage good indicator, Nick?
I know the figures don't stack up and on that I agree, but that's down to how they do their calculations and not blatantly altering data.
Like I've said lots of times, I'd put the deaths FROM Covid at around 35K and not 150K like they spout out.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Barry

They've even named it now.
Post Pandemic Stress Disorder - 300,000 extra problem heart cases.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/health/post-pandemic-stress-disorder-heart-conditions-covid-london-physicians-b969436.html

QuoteHe said: "I've seen a big increase in thrombotic-related vascular conditions in my practice. Far younger patients are being admitted and requiring surgical and medical intervention than prior to the pandemic.

"I believe many of these cases are a direct result of the increased stress and anxiety levels caused from the effects of PPSD.

"We also have evidence that some patients have died at home from conditions such as pulmonary embolism and myocardial infarction. I believe this is related to many people self-isolating at home with no contact with the outside world and dying without getting the help they needed."

PPSD is a mental health condition induced by the pandemic. While it is not yet officially recognised, many experts believe it should be.

Mr Rayner added: "Everyone has heard of PTSD but we really urgently need to get our heads around PPSD.
Perhaps Nick could run his truth detector over the Evening Standard.
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on December 02, 2021, 10:45:13 PM
I'm still going to keep doing my best to tell the truth. I might make an odd mistake, but the general message is there.
The jabs are clearly unsafe, but the government and their medical wing, the NHS, insist that they are safe.

73 dead people are saying they are not safe from the after life.
Their families are due £120,000, but they will still have to prove it was the jab.
I know that, on another note, like I explained the other day, they don't know the long-term effects yet. especially in the slower metabolism. It is obviously much faster acting in the younger/faster metabolism.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Barry

Have you checked the ONS website using your percentage good indicator, Nick?

QuoteThe Yellow Card reporting scheme has reported that between 9 December 2020 and 8 September 2021 there were 1,645 deaths where the person died shortly after receiving one of the coronavirus vaccines. This is the number of deaths reported as possibly linked to a vaccine, however they will not have been fully investigated at the time of reporting and a report is not proof of causation. So, the numbers are likely to be a big overestimate.

† The end is nigh †

Nick

Quote from: Barry on December 02, 2021, 10:45:13 PM
I'm still going to keep doing my best to tell the truth. I might make an odd mistake, but the general message is there.
The jabs are clearly unsafe, but the government and their medical wing, the NHS, insist that they are safe.

Their families are due £120,000, but they will still have to prove it was the jab.
You don't do your selves any favours by the constant stream of unproven information being posted which links to unreliable sources.

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on December 02, 2021, 10:31:57 PM
Explain how things are verified?  If some people requested it from Pfizer under FOI, and they publish it, what is your system of verifying it?  And who is scam-detector.com?, and have you verified them?
For a start, being an 'OFFICIAL' document there would be a version control page at the beginning outlining change control. This is standard and would have the version, date and author, this has nothing! Even the properties of the document have no information: version or author and this isn't right.
I do work in the Pharma sector with companies like GEA and the controls are governed by APC and GMP, nothing gets done without version control.

As for Scam-detector, they get a clean bill of health from every reliable source on the net, unlike PHMPT who look like they are happy to host anything regardless of it's legitimacy.

Barry

Quote from: Sheepy on December 02, 2021, 10:38:14 PM
In all fairness you know by now they are in complete denial. Even when they admit they are causing blood clots and Micardis, all they have to say, well it's only a few and rare, which they were forced into doing in the first place. If so many doctors especially in the US hadn't questioned any of it, not a word would have been said. Notice how not one of them said a word when they were told it was a lottery, they still do it.
The jabs are clearly unsafe, but the government and their medical wing, the NHS, insist that they are safe.

† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on December 02, 2021, 07:44:11 PM
I don't know. But catching the virus is by chance, having the jab is by choice.
In all fairness you know by now they are in complete denial. Even when they admit they are causing blood clots and Micardis, all they have to say, well it's only a few and rare, which they were forced into doing in the first place. If so many doctors especially in the US hadn't questioned any of it, not a word would have been said. Notice how not one of them said a word when they were told it was a lottery, they still do it.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on December 02, 2021, 10:23:03 PM
Yet another document that cannot be verified as genuine as it is on a website listed as being unreliable: It gets a score of 89.9/100
Any reliable source for this document?

https://www.scam-detector.com/validator/phmpt-org-review/

The Scam Detector's algorithm gives this business the following rank:

48.9/100

Explain how things are verified?  If some people requested it from Pfizer under FOI, and they publish it, what is your system of verifying it?  And who is scam-detector.com?, and have you verified them?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: Streetwalker on December 02, 2021, 08:07:28 PM
If its not a Lancet publication its not worth the paper its written on

Why?  It's from Pfizer.  Why would Pfizer admit their vaccines are dangerous, if it's not true?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on December 02, 2021, 04:53:21 PM
Out of 42,086 adverse events from 1st Dec to 28th Feb 2021, 1223 were deaths.

Don't fancy my chances with that shite.  But that's what kids are getting.

https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf
Yet another document that cannot be verified as genuine as it is on a website listed as being unreliable: It gets a score of 89.9/100
Any reliable source for this document?

https://www.scam-detector.com/validator/phmpt-org-review/

The Scam Detector's algorithm gives this business the following rank:

48.9/100

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on December 02, 2021, 10:14:18 PM
Your question it legitimate.  But, the same question must also be asked of info-security magazine.  So, here is the website that published it:

https://phmpt.org/

The question is, which is true?
I don't know which is why I asked the question.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on December 02, 2021, 07:51:58 PM
I onlyasked the question  because of this
https://www.infosecurity-magazine.com/news/leaked-covid19-vaccine-data/

Your question it legitimate.  But, the same question must also be asked of info-security magazine.  So, here is the website that published it:

https://phmpt.org/

The question is, which is true?

Streetwalker

Quote from: Scott777 on December 02, 2021, 04:53:21 PM
Out of 42,086 adverse events from 1st Dec to 28th Feb 2021, 1223 were deaths.

Don't fancy my chances with that shite.  But that's what kids are getting.

https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf
If its not a Lancet publication its not worth the paper its written on 

cromwell

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?