Pfizer Document Released Under FOI Shows 1 in 34 Adverse Events Were Deaths

Started by Scott777, December 02, 2021, 04:53:21 PM

« previous - next »

T00ts

Quote from: Barry on December 02, 2021, 07:44:11 PM
I don't know. But catching the virus is by chance, having the jab is by choice.
I can't help but feel that that is a bit misjudged. If we are talking about the kids certainly around here it is flying through the schools, and my grand-daughter's class North of London, has half away with it. If the jab gives some protection against the severity of infection I still think it has to be intelligently considered.

Barry

Quote from: T00ts on December 02, 2021, 07:40:33 PM
But isn't it true that if your child were to get a heart complaint from the vaccine it would also be very likely to get one from Covid too? If not why not?
I don't know. But catching the virus is by chance, having the jab is by choice.
† The end is nigh †

T00ts

Quote from: Barry on December 02, 2021, 07:36:05 PM
I've edited my post as it was about vaccine injury rather than death.
In any case, I had a 1 in 50,000 chance of a premium bond coming up today and it did.
Would you risk giving a child a heart complaint, even at 1:5000?
I wouldn't want to risk my grandchildren, who are all under 11.
But isn't it true that if your child were to get a heart complaint from the vaccine it would also be very likely to get one from Covid too? If not why not?

Barry

I've edited my post as it was about vaccine injury rather than death.
In any case, I had a 1 in 50,000 chance of a premium bond coming up today and it did.
Would you risk giving a child a heart complaint, even at 1:5000?
I wouldn't want to risk my grandchildren, who are all under 11.
† The end is nigh †

T00ts

Barry

Quote from: Scott777 on December 02, 2021, 05:52:45 PM
Where do your figures come from, Barry?

I'm checking through reams of history to find the page.

EDIT: The 1:50,000 figure for teens comes from the CDC.
Bottom of This page

Still looking for where I got the other figure. Like I say - reams of history. It's because I don't watch TV news :)

EDIT
https://www.news-medical.net/news/20210913/The-rate-of-vaccine-induced-heart-inflammation-in-children.aspx
First paragraph. It isn't the original article I read as I could not find it. Rate of myocarditis.
† The end is nigh †

Barry

Quote from: T00ts on December 02, 2021, 05:58:19 PM
...and have you checked the %age with long Covid damage at all ages? How can you or anyone vouch for the health of any individual to make that call? To carry out your recommendations we should be individually testing everyone if that were possible. As it is we are doing the best we can.
Long covid isn't dead, is it?
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Quote from: T00ts on December 02, 2021, 05:58:19 PM
...and have you checked the %age with long Covid damage at all ages? How can you or anyone vouch for the health of any individual to make that call? To carry out your recommendations we should be individually testing everyone if that were possible. As it is we are doing the best we can.
Has anyone checked if this document is real or been altered?
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

T00ts

Quote from: Barry on December 02, 2021, 05:35:48 PM
Someone did it for me, Sheeps.
It's 1 in 5,000 for young teens for the Pfizer.
It's 1 in 50,000 for Covid.

So please, if you have healthy kids. Don't vaccinate them. Please!

Scott777

Where do your figures come from, Barry?

A quick investigation shows that about 80% of Pfizer vaccinations produce adverse events.

That would mean 2.3% of Pfizer vaccinations resulted in death.  So, did I miss something?  Any input, with evidence, from anyone, would be helpful.  How many were Pfizered in the first 3 months?  How many get adverse events?

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/info-by-product/pfizer/reactogenicity.html
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Barry

Someone did it for me, Sheeps.
It's 1 in 5,000 for young teens for the Pfizer. (EDIT: Myocarditis Vaccine injury)
It's 1 in 50,000 for Covid. (CDC)

So please, if you have healthy kids. Don't vaccinate them. Please!
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: Scott777 on December 02, 2021, 04:53:21 PM
Out of 42,086 adverse events from 1st Dec to 28th Feb 2021, 1223 were deaths.

Don't fancy my chances with that shite.  But that's what kids are getting.

https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf
You need Barry to work out the chances of the jabs killing you and the chances of covid killing you, the others are keeping their heads down.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Scott777

Out of 42,086 adverse events from 1st Dec to 28th Feb 2021, 1223 were deaths.

Don't fancy my chances with that shite.  But that's what kids are getting.

https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.