PLAN B to fight Covid virus brought in from Friday

Started by Barry, December 08, 2021, 07:07:14 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Boris addressing the nation at 20.00 hours Covid alert level raised to 4. Merry Christmas..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59629916

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Quote from: Scott777 on December 12, 2021, 04:11:01 PM
It depends how you mean reconcile.  They promise different things, but actually work towards giving money to the rich elite.  Starmer wants power for the EU, (that place which forges ahead with vaccines, digital ID, EU army, centralisation of power, where the rich elite can influence), Boris wants the same vaccines, digital ID, but pretends to be a Brexiteer to please the voters, (while failing to deal with immigration, signs up to the Global Compact for Migration).  They all tell the voters what they want to hear, then steer towards the same goal.
I couldnt tell you scott. I know you are pissed off with covid , like millions  , but the fact is every nation across europe including scotland is more or less facing the same. I vote neither labour or tory , so i cant advise you how to proceed in your country , only comment what i see.

My starting point is scottish indy , and then secondly keeping labour out at every levell at all cost.

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Scott777

Quote from: Thomas on December 12, 2021, 02:27:00 PM
well as i told my mate good old , im not sure how you reconcilliate red wall brexiters with middle england floating voters of the small c pro european conservative type to put starmer into power.

It depends how you mean reconcile.  They promise different things, but actually work towards giving money to the rich elite.  Starmer wants power for the EU, (that place which forges ahead with vaccines, digital ID, EU army, centralisation of power, where the rich elite can influence), Boris wants the same vaccines, digital ID, but pretends to be a Brexiteer to please the voters, (while failing to deal with immigration, signs up to the Global Compact for Migration).  They all tell the voters what they want to hear, then steer towards the same goal.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on December 12, 2021, 02:27:00 PM
well as i told my mate good old , im not sure how you reconcilliate red wall brexiters with middle england floating voters of the small c pro european conservative type to put starmer into power.

Starmers new new labour sem to be a policyless , valueless void of talentless individuals with nothing to offer except the hope they fall into power off the back of boris pissing tory voters off.

....and status quoers like good old can't understand why uk politics , and the uk state , is close to break down.?

None of the above is the most popular party in the uk , and has been since the blair years.
Simple if you want it to stop remove your consent. As long as people keep consenting, they will keep doing it.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on December 12, 2021, 02:04:36 PM
Selling snake oil and fascism as a cure all their woes.

Starmers new new labour sem to be a policyless , valueless void of talentless individuals with nothing to offer except the hope they fall into power off the back of boris pissing tory voters off.

....and status quoers like good old cant understand why uk politics , and the uk state , is close to break down.?

None of the above is the most popular party in the uk , and has been since the blair years.

Sheepy

Quote from: Scott777 on December 12, 2021, 01:25:02 PM
Labour are the same as Tory.  All globalists.

Selling snake oil and fascism as a cure all their woes.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

crises on the frontline of labour run wales nhs pre covid.

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester on December 12, 2021, 01:52:01 PM
Last time I checked the NHS take one pound out of every six of the UK's tax revenues. And it still wants money. The health service does not need more money, just a few decent book keepers and a pill for our national hypochondria.
good one here from just before the covid outbreak borkie.

typical labour party and supporters hypocrisy on the nhs .

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester on December 12, 2021, 01:52:01 PM
Last time I checked the NHS take one pound out of every six of the UK's tax revenues. And it still wants money. The health service does not need more money, just a few decent book keepers and a pill for our national hypochondria.
i think more and more are coming to the conclusion that the health system n various uk countires is fast becoming obsolete and outdated for modern needs. The point i keep telling pappy is why isnt here a health system utopia in labour run wales where his friends have beenin power over welsh health since 1999?

I like the french system borkie , part private part like the nhs , and every year many organisations rate it as one of the best performing health systems in the world covid apart.

You will never get a decent debate and conversation over it though borkie , cause its now more than ever an altar we all have to worship at without any criticism.

Borchester

Quote from: Thomas on December 12, 2021, 01:37:49 PM
The tories dont fund the scottish or welsh nhs , yet labour wales has the worst performance record in the uk.

As for england , from reports i have read its now the second highest funded health system in the world  , and whatever the cuts imposed by the tories during austerity under cameron , both johnson and theresa may have pumped more and more cash in.

quite obviously the model for running the health system in your country is no longer working , and you can't keep demading ever  increasing amounts of taxpayers cash.

Labour are well know for spending peoples cash profligately , often without any marked increase in performance. Tax and spend , the labour party way.

Algerie Francais !

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester on December 12, 2021, 01:47:50 PM
To be honest Pappy, with the amount you must cost the NHS I am not surprised it wants to dump you on the French. That said, we certainly seem to be living in interesting times if the government is relying on the opposition to get its legislation through.
Does that mean that Pappy is now a Tory?
i guess so borkie.

As for the comments about the nasty tories destroying the english nhs , the last figures i saw for labour run wales had them one of the worst in these island for A and E waiting times.( pre covid)

(In the latest data, NHS Scotland is treating 95.3% of A&E patients within the four-hour target, compared to just 80.9% in Wales.)

Mod edit by Barry. As per PM sent.

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on December 12, 2021, 12:30:03 PM
The NHS is not government.  My wife and I both had emails about renewing our vaccination passports on the 15th of December weeks ago. (We also need to get them in the French language for out next holiday to Brittany.)

To be honest Pappy, with the amount you must cost the NHS I am not surprised it wants to dump you on the French. That said, we certainly seem to be living in interesting times if the government is relying on the opposition to get its legislation through.
Does that mean that Pappy is now a Tory?
Algerie Francais !

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on December 12, 2021, 01:31:59 PM
The Tories have starved the NHS of funding since May 2010.  The recent adding to funding does not even come close to the shortfall.
The tories dont fund the scottish or welsh nhs , yet labour wales has the worst performance record in the uk.

As for england , from reports i have read its now the second highest funded health system in the world  , and whatever the cuts imposed by the tories during austerity under cameron , both johnson and theresa may have pumped more and more cash in.

quite obviously the model for running the health system in your country is no longer working , and you cant keep demading ever  increasing amounts of taxpayers cash.

Labour are well know for spending peoples cash profligately , often without any marked increase in performance. Tax and spend , the labour party way.

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on December 12, 2021, 01:29:28 PM
labour run wales nhs is the worst health service in the uk. Much of the damage to scotlands health serivce was caused by ticking timebombs the last labour adminsitration at holyrood left.

Dont let your tory bad hysteria get in the way of facts.
The Tories have starved the NHS of funding since May 2010.  The recent adding to funding does not even come close to the shortfall.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Scott777

Barry is correct, the NHS is essentially captured by the guv.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.