Why those parties have made me angry

Started by Barry, January 11, 2022, 03:48:53 PM

« previous - next »

T00ts

Quote from: B0ycey on January 31, 2022, 05:07:59 PM
Ian Blackford gets thrown out of parliament for calling Johnson a liar. Total hero. Let the clown stay on. He only destroys the union and his party the longer he clings on.
Technically speaking the Speaker gave Blackford multiple opportunities to retract his comments which are not allowed within the House. Blackford in his usual bumptious oik way refused as many times. As the Speaker prepared to throw him out Blackford left relieving the Speaker of the action.

B0ycey

Ian Blackford gets thrown out of parliament for calling Johnson a liar. Total hero. Let the clown stay on. He only destroys the union and his party the longer he clings on.

Thomas

Quote from: Good old on January 29, 2022, 02:23:15 PM
And what would Starmer ,have to do to get it right ,as you say?
It's not Starmer that's got it wrong, or hadn't you noticed .it s that blonde bag of lard ,excuse for a PM, that is being investigated.
Or do you mean Starmer should go on an orgy of pissing all over the British public, in a more extreme manner to that Boris, has indulged in.? Just to satisfy the need the public have for play boy, naughty boy , politicians leading them steadily down the tubes.
People are well aware Boris, with the aid of , Sue Grey, the Met, is busy with a brush full of whitewash, which may or may not cover his miss deeds enough for his dedicated followers.
Every little victory over common decency Boris, appears to gain ,is for his sorry bunch , at the cost of the public and its relationship with its leaders. It's perfectly clear a big majority of the public would have him gone tomorrow .
He will never shed that lack of trust.
when starmer calls for bojo to go , it normally means boris will then stay in place and go on and win the next general election.

:D
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Good old

Quote from: Thomas on January 29, 2022, 12:21:24 PM
Bojo is still there. Every day he remains in office people are laughing at the ineptitude of starmer and labour.

Is there actually anything that clueless starmer can get right?:D

And what would Starmer ,have to do to get it right ,as you say?
It's not Starmer that's got it wrong, or hadn't you noticed .it s that blonde bag of lard ,excuse for a PM, that is being investigated.
Or do you mean Starmer should go on an orgy of pissing all over the British public, in a more extreme manner to that Boris, has indulged in.? Just to satisfy the need the public have for play boy, naughty boy , politicians leading them steadily down the tubes. 
People are well aware Boris, with the aid of , Sue Grey, the Met, is busy with a brush full of whitewash, which may or may not cover his miss deeds enough for his dedicated followers.
Every little victory over common decency Boris, appears to gain ,is for his sorry bunch , at the cost of the public and its relationship with its leaders. It's perfectly clear a big majority of the public would have him gone tomorrow .
He will never shed that lack of trust.

Sheepy

Quote from: Good old on January 29, 2022, 10:39:08 AM
No! You have got to wait. Like the PM. Has said from the beginning.
I don't reckon we will be having civil servants paying themselves hundreds of thousands for sitting on their backsides while their minions create mayhem for them and run the culture of fear either so they can give their chums fat contracts goodold. While at the same time using Parliament as a weapon of mass destruction.  
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

Quote from: Good old on January 29, 2022, 10:39:08 AM
No! You have got to wait. Like the PM. Has said from the beginning.
Bojo is still there. Every day he remains in office people are laughing at the ineptitude of starmer and labour.

Is there actually anything that clueless starmer can get right?:D
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Good old

cromwell

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

The report has been released after appropriate redaction:

† The end is nigh †

johnofgwent

Quote from: Good old on January 25, 2022, 11:19:07 AM
The exact opposite . Sue Grey will not be heard for some time. Now the Police have finally come in she can not be heard. This could dampen this whole thing down. Because the police will take another month of Sundays to investigate this. No one can now talk directly about this issue. Until the police have finished. Helpful or what.? Bojo,really  is the cat with nine lives. The timing of police interference couldn't be more helpful.

Actually, having Cressida The Dick send the Met in is a master stroke. If you bothered to read the press and press release bullshit on this (no, don't, it's not worth the effort) you'll see a consistent thread that the Met's involvement means Sue Gray's report "cannot be released in full"

Yes. So they can release bits of it and then blame the plod until we all get so sick if it ....
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Good old

Quote from: B0ycey on January 25, 2022, 10:18:02 AM
Think Sue Gray report must be imminent. MET just confirmed they are investigating Downing Street party now. I am aware the MET was in communication with Whitehall during her investigation and were holding off such an action depending on her judgment. Clearly the report is damning. BoJo, get yeh coat.

The exact opposite . Sue Grey will not be heard for some time. Now the Police have finally come in she can not be heard. This could dampen this whole thing down. Because the police will take another month of Sundays to investigate this. No one can now talk directly about this issue. Until the police have finished. Helpful or what.? Bojo,really  is the cat with nine lives. The timing of police interference couldn't be more helpful. 

B0ycey

Think Sue Gray report must be imminent. MET just confirmed they are investigating Downing Street party now. I am aware the MET was in communication with Whitehall during her investigation and were holding off such an action depending on her judgment. Clearly the report is damning. BoJo, get yeh coat.

Good old

Quote from: cromwell on January 25, 2022, 08:17:50 AM
Yeah and Iraq wasn't,made him a fortune and he's never paid has he?
So Boris might have looked and thought I could do that but with less comeback.
Boris the Bold  :o

Iraq, wrecked Blair's time in office,. Rightfully or wrongly. I would have thought Boris, has enough on his plate.
I find myself constantly wondering ,if the boot was on the other foot right now. If this was Starmer,and Labour,  not Johnson and the Tories.  Just what quarter they would have got. None. The establishment and its media, police , the whole lot would have hammered them , almost certainly with more vigour than has gone into removing Johnson.

cromwell

Quote from: Good old on January 24, 2022, 10:25:08 PM
The Falklands was considered U.K. territory, very different to Ukraine. If it goes off in Ukraine, it could help him out, merely as a distraction. Quiet apart from how it affects Boris, I find us and the Yanks ,removing embassy staff a bit strange . If we dont think Putin ,is serious.
Yeah and Iraq wasn't,made him a fortune and he's never paid has he?
So Boris might have looked and thought I could do that but with less comeback.
Boris the Bold  :o

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: Good old on January 24, 2022, 10:25:08 PM
 I find us and the Yanks ,removing embassy staff a bit strange . If we dont think Putin ,is serious.
There are internal problems in Ukraine that don't seem to be getting much of a British media airing. 
https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/12/17/ukraine-russia-corruption-putin-democracy-oligarchs/

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe