Mandatory vaccines in the NHS

Started by Barry, January 18, 2022, 03:53:26 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on January 19, 2022, 02:08:45 PM
Please quote the bit where it says why he was in hospital.  It's you who doesn't engage.

Yes, wearing a seatbelt, etc, may be coercion.  And that's fine, because there are no international laws that prohibit it.  But there are such laws, (and the Nuremberg Code) which prohibit coercion into an experimental medical procedure.  Your comparison is completely flawed.
20 seconds in on the itv video
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

Calls in parliament to scrap the NHS mandate

Neither rational nor proportionate

† The end is nigh †

Barry

This article gives some background to how NHS workers will be personally affected. I expect more women than men will be affected, probably more ethnic minorities, too, which will make the policy indirect discrimination. The government need to get lawyered up.

https://www.womanalive.co.uk/opinion/i-dont-want-the-vaccine-and-now-i-may-lose-my-job-shouldnt-we-be-allowed-to-choose/5958.article
† The end is nigh †

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on January 19, 2022, 11:46:33 AM
When many people started their jobs there was no requirement for a DBS check,they introduced it.....no check no job perverse,unjust or not that's the rule.

Do you have to inject the DBS into your bloody arm?  Or stick it up your back door?  Be precise, and describe how they are unethical?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on January 19, 2022, 10:26:41 AM
Some vaccinations are already obligatory for nurses depending where they work. The fuss about Covid vaccinations is perverse and needs those who are refusing asking exactly why on a one to one basis interview.

So you are really saying the Nuremberg Code is perverse.  Maybe the Nazis should not have stood trial?  Hell, why don't you come out with it, and confess you have no objection to the holocaust.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on January 19, 2022, 10:22:01 AM
And the reply from Scott is how amused he is that it didn't say what he was in hospital with when it clearly did

It has been decided that to continue to work in the NHS you need to vaxxed you regard it as coercion,so is wearing a seatbelt,driving within the speed limit,having a driving licence and a myriad of other laws and regulations coercion then.

Please quote the bit where it says why he was in hospital.  It's you who doesn't engage.

Yes, wearing a seatbelt, etc, may be coercion.  And that's fine, because there are no international laws that prohibit it.  But there are such laws, (and the Nuremberg Code) which prohibit coercion into an experimental medical procedure.  Your comparison is completely flawed.

Barry

Quote from: cromwell on January 19, 2022, 12:07:50 PM
Where were you protesting against DBS checks then  :P
My brother did that for me. Resigned from the autistic society when they told him he had to pay for his own check.
They don't work because criminals will always find a way round legislation. But that's another story.
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on January 19, 2022, 11:54:51 AM
Good you brought that up. Because both policies ( DBS and mandated jabs) will be seen to protect and save the lives of similar numbers of people.
Zero.
Where were you protesting against DBS checks then  :P

Barry

When many people started their jobs there was no requirement for a DBS check,they introduced it.....no check no job perverse,unjust or not that's the rule.
Good you brought that up. Because both policies ( DBS and mandated jabs) will be seen to protect and save the lives of similar numbers of people.
Zero.
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

You are missing something which is occurring more and more daily, the unexplained deaths of the celebrities in the news, you wouldn't even make the news.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on January 19, 2022, 11:15:38 AM
When those staff joined the NHS there was no requirement. To change it and then sack them, that is perverse. They could make it a requirement for new staff, but not existing, it's unjust.

Another thing, let's stop calling the experimental mRNA jabs "vaccinations". The word vaccination comes with a holy halo that is deserved with the effectiveness in eliminating some pretty awful diseases.

This jab is an experimental treatment and to demand people take it to continue working is coercion, and that coercion will result in injuries to those staff if they take it. Some may die. They should absolutely have the choice on what treatments they take and they should have the right to medical confidentiality.

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on January 19, 2022, 11:28:17 AM
That 80000 are deliberately making themselves unemployed and will not be entitled to any benefits. I have no sympathy at all for self inflicted injuries.  I have no problems with anyone looking after me.
Don't lie, no they are not they are being forced against their will which is against medical ethics to take an experimental jab which has repercussions. Just because you don't care as you have taken it willingly. Now you expect everyone else to do the same even when people are dying from it. Mainly the youth because of a faster metabolism at the moment,it will catch up with you anyway. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on January 19, 2022, 11:11:57 AM
But we don't care, just the same as you don't care about 80,000 people losing their jobs. Or that you will have nobody to listen to your incessant whining and nobody to look after you.
That 80000 are deliberately making themselves unemployed and will not be entitled to any benefits. I have no sympathy at all for self inflicted injuries.  I have no problems with anyone looking after me. 
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

Quote from: cromwell on January 19, 2022, 10:22:01 AM
The truth is the majority of people in this country have been vaccinated,have worn face masks when asked to and have made the sacrificies required.

It has been decided that to continue to work in the NHS you need to vaxxed you regard it as coercion,so is wearing a seatbelt,driving within the speed limit,having a driving licence and a myriad of other laws and regulations coercion then.

If you don't like it get a govt. elected that will repeal it but it's you who are in the minority.
When those staff joined the NHS there was no requirement. To change it and then sack them, that is perverse. They could make it a requirement for new staff, but not existing, it's unjust.

Another thing, let's stop calling the experimental mRNA jabs "vaccinations". The word vaccination comes with a holy halo that is deserved with the effectiveness in eliminating some pretty awful diseases.

This jab is an experimental treatment and to demand people take it to continue working is coercion, and that coercion will result in injuries to those staff if they take it. Some may die. They should absolutely have the choice on what treatments they take and they should have the right to medical confidentiality.
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on January 19, 2022, 10:29:55 AM
Next week my wife and I are going for a weekends camping. The rules  for the event include a negative Covid test within 36 hours of arrival, no ifs ands or buts. (The same will apply next August.)
But we don't care, just the same as you don't care about 80,000 people losing their jobs. Or that you will have nobody to listen to your incessant whining and nobody to look after you.