:D  :D
Algerie Francais !

T00ts

Quote from: cromwell post_id=11591 time=1577726028 user_id=48
I just thought it was a bad yolk. :o

:hattip

cromwell

Quote from: T00ts post_id=11584 time=1577723210 user_id=54
:lol:  :lol:  :lol: That's soooo naughty!

I just thought it was a bad yolk. :o
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

T00ts

Quote from: Barry post_id=11583 time=1577722145 user_id=51Eggsactly.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: That's soooo naughty!

Barry

Quote from: Nick post_id=11582 time=1577718600 user_id=73
They'll be suggesting John Major was bonking Edwina Curry next. 😂

Eggsactly.
† The end is nigh †

Nick

They'll be suggesting John Major was bonking Edwina Curry next. 😂
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester post_id=11578 time=1577714115 user_id=62
No there ain't.

Yes there are, there were details on Radio 4 this morning, about the documentary in a few days time. The Tories harassing people into suicide is nothing new, plus witness fixing and threatening. (Which I suspected at the time, but the documentary will prove it.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=11577 time=1577713357 user_id=89
We it came very close Bring down the government at the time, and there are other revelations to come in the next few days.

No there ain't. Some papers will be released under the 50 year rule and you will run around squealing that this proves that Harold MacMillan intended to feed the unemployed to his pigs, but the rest of us won't get excited about middle aged politicians bonking young women. That is why we elected Boris.
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester post_id=11574 time=1577712424 user_id=62
Wow. A middle aged man was found chasing young women.

You really have lead a sheltered life Pappy.

We it came very close Bring down the government at the time, and there are other revelations to come in the next few days.

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=11571 time=1577706274 user_id=89
Really? John Profumo ring any bells. As for currently The Tories can't keep the lid on them forever, especially with Boris as PM.

Wow. A middle aged man was found chasing young women.

You really have lead a sheltered life Pappy.
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester post_id=11549 time=1577648813 user_id=62

We don't have conservative scandals.

Really? John Profumo ring any bells. As for currently The Tories can't keep the lid on them forever, especially with Boris as PM.

Scott777

Quote from: Borchester post_id=11541 time=1577631296 user_id=62
 and one third were just there to find some pretty frocks.

I expect Owen Jones was there.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: "Hyperduck Quack Quack" post_id=11535 time=1577629154 user_id=103
Brexiters went on and on about the 17.4 million people who voted 'leave' in a manner that implied that about 23 people voted remain, rather than the 16.1 million who actually did so.

Wasn't it 23?   :lol:   Well, ok, but people went on about 17.4 because it's decidedly bigger than 16.1.  I hope it's under the bridge, but not sure.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester post_id=11551 time=1577649352 user_id=62
Missed that bit Tommy.

You are right, politics is boring and will remain that way for a while.

The problems are Brexit and Indy2. Both are no doubt important but there are only so many ways either can be made interesting and a lot of that is due to Wee Krankie and Boris. Both are hard cases, both have taken pains to make sure their supporters stay in line so neither are likely to permit the sort of party infighting that produces interesting headlines.

i think labour are that much of a mess at the minute borkie ( and the forseeable) it looks like the snp will be johnsons only real oposition in the commons.

Pity sturgeon and johnson sit in differing parliaments , would be nice to watch a few pm s questions with those two involved.

Think there will be a bit of a fuss at the end of january , nothing more then quiet till the end of the transition period next year.

Who knows though a week is a long time in politics as they say , but for feck sake i hope it livens up soon.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester post_id=11549 time=1577648813 user_id=62
Not bad actually Tommy. Stuffed my face, fixed the loo and watched Get Shorty (the John Travolta movie and the last couple of episodes of the TV series with Chris O'Dowd). You get very quiet and sad as you grow older.

We don't have conservative scandals. The Tories are a mirror image of the SNP, which is bracing itself for Alex Salmond's  trial on various counts of sexual misconduct. We Tories would be astonished if Boris makes it to 9 March without being accused of trying his luck with various nubile ladies. If we had wanted a boring b*stard as PM we would have voted for Wurzel.

Anyway, how was your Christmas?

Been great borkie.

Nice and relaxing , enjoyed lots of nice food , got a few auld scottish history books for xmas , and generally had a nice week off work.

It was that quiet at times i didnt know what to do with myself. :lol:

Its good i think now and then to take a step back chill out and recharge the batteries after the madness of the year with work and everything else.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!