Blame the French

Started by cromwell, May 30, 2022, 06:52:21 PM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

Quote from: Nick on June 03, 2022, 07:10:08 PM
UEFA just issued an apology to Liverpool and RM fans.
For what though? And to take a point raised by Real Madrid, just WTF is going on when the French get to trouser all the dosh from a game between an English and Spanish team ?
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on June 03, 2022, 09:09:59 PM
ne I woan
What a surprise,you've had a few digs which I've taken in good part if only you did.

clearly when you said In this post 
QuoteI thought I'd come back to this thread, because, after a look at the meeja today, I've seen Biden saying that Putin is drawing up a murder list of gays in Ukraine, another story that the lack of emissions in 2020 caused floods in China, another - a doctor saying there were 176,000 deaths "due to Covid", so much rubbish that Mrs and I have decided the default position when told anything by the press, radio, is to consider it a lie.

It might be an outright lie, a twist of a lie, or a mix of truth with lies, but lies, nonetheless.
I wasn't accusing you of duplicity but reminding you what you've said in the past,it was accompanied with a smiley which for some reason you found an affront too.
It was though a fact,if you've changed your stance fine you could've just said that.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

Quote from: cromwell on June 03, 2022, 09:02:04 PM
In your dreams,will you ne apologising for attributing a motive I didn't have.
ne I woan
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on June 03, 2022, 07:53:37 PM
Cromwell's and SW's apologies will be along shortly, then.
In your dreams,will you ne apologising for attributing a motive I didn't have.

Barry

Quote from: Nick on June 03, 2022, 07:10:08 PM
Cromwell's and SW's apologies will be along shortly, then.
† The end is nigh †

Nick

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Thomas on June 01, 2022, 06:01:15 PM
What!

YOU MEAN THE OLDEST CLUB IN THE WORLD HASNT EVER EVEN QUALIFIED FOR THE EASIEST KNOCKOUT COMPETITION IN EUROPE THAT CELTIC WON? ? ?

will you two pair of can't stope it.? Av just broke my chair when i fell aff it reading that!!!!!
LOL I never said we were any good just been around a long time , most of our history is in division 3 south . ;D

Our day is coming though trust me ,there is a feeling in the wind ,or was that my wind  , fecked if I know , Come on Scotland ! 

oops

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on June 01, 2022, 06:05:47 PM
cromwell , bitterness is like green pus inside you mate.

Let it go.

To answer your post , no one , and i mean no one would have given a fack about who is friends with who in the world of football. After the spectacle of all your virtue signalling in various ukraine threads , i just couldnt help myself when i found out shake bin liner was a good friend of vladimir putin and the russians , and after all the singing and dancing cromwell had made of russia and trying to have a cry at sampanski , it turns out cromwell has been dontating to the russian war machine through the shittyhad .

I nearly died reading that. :D

Really,you think?

Quite like Sampan though disagree with him most of the time,he's not like a lot of the johnny come latelys he's made his views from the kickoff (see what I did there) you make the mistake of thinking I care.

I first went to Maine rd when I was about six,seen all the ups and a lot of downs and heard lots more crap than you ever come up with.

Id still be a blue if we were in division three,plastics you say? don't make me laugh I see them coming from all over the country to the old toilet and likewise so many Liverpool who don't know where the Mersey is.

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on June 01, 2022, 10:12:43 AM
Nice car you have there,is that you and a few typical Celtic supporters.

You witter on about the Arabs and on this occasion love all the yanks,you do know liverpools standard charter on their shirts were done for money laundering? course you don't you just trawl through a few websites scanning for your latest bout of verbal diarrhoea.
cromwell , bitterness is like green pus inside you mate.

Let it go.

To answer your post , no one , and i mean no one would have given a fack about who is friends with who in the world of football. After the spectacle of all your virtue signalling in various ukraine threads , i just couldnt help myself when i found out shake bin liner was a good friend of vladimir putin and the russians , and after all the singing and dancing cromwell had made of russia and trying to have a cry at sampanski , it turns out cromwell has been dontating to the russian war machine through the shittyhad .

I nearly died reading that. :D

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: Streetwalker on June 01, 2022, 08:52:13 AM
The chance would have been a fine thing .  Rant
What!

YOU MEAN THE OLDEST CLUB IN THE WORLD HASNT EVER EVEN QUALIFIED FOR THE EASIEST KNOCKOUT COMPETITION IN EUROPE THAT CELTIC WON? ? ?

will you two pair of cants stope it.? Av just broke my chair when i fell aff it reading that!!!!!

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on June 01, 2022, 07:50:48 AM
i see all the english were takig the piss mate out of man city before the final league game of the season.

Apparently pep got an e mail from a man city supporter called michelle.

She said " im really nervous about the final league game against villa the morra , as its the biggest game man city have played since i started supporting them this morning."

Nice car you have there,is that you and a few typical Celtic supporters.

You witter on about the Arabs and on this occasion love all the yanks,you do know liverpools standard charter on their shirts were done for money laundering? course you don't you just trawl through a few websites scanning for your latest bout of verbal diarrhoea.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Thomas on June 01, 2022, 07:29:08 AM
You can only win the top competition in europe as it is formatted at the time , and if it was so easy mate , how come you or the mancs didnt win it?

The chance would have been a fine thing . Had our European chance stolen in 1991 when having finnished 3rd after  Eufa lifted the ban on Liverpool .
Liverpool and their fans are responsible for many 'smaller' clubs missing out on the chance of European football . For us for it to be taken away with 3 games of the season left was criminal .
The Great UEFA U-turn: Crystal Palace 1991 - YouTube

Might have something to do with why I cant stand the bin dippers .  Rant

Thomas

Quote from: Streetwalker on May 31, 2022, 09:54:51 PM

But its not about winning , its about being there and in that we win every week .
i see all the english were takig the piss mate out of man city before the final league game of the season.

Apparently pep got an e mail from a man city supporter called michelle.

She said " im really nervous about the final league game against villa the morra , as its the biggest game man city have played since i started supporting them this morning."

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on May 31, 2022, 09:56:06 PM
Yep that's real footie.

What do you know about real footie? No cant had heard of you before 2010.

England win the world cup , that we never stop hearing about , in 66 in the old style knock out competition and its the greatest achievement ever we are told , celtic do it a year later in europes top club competition and its dismissed as an easy sixties knock out comp. :D

How come city never won it then? Utd won it the year after , and where were city? 13th in a ten team league?

Laugh a minute you two muppets.

A crystal palace fan and man city talking about "real footie" as though either of you have a footballing pedigree and history.

Isnt manc envy a terrible thing , so much you side wae the french against the scousers?

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on May 31, 2022, 06:39:26 PM
So the French didn't say that in that press conference then?You've laughed your bottom off so many times it ceased to exist years ago.

Unfortunately that means it is no longer able to do the job intended  and as a result it all now issues from your mouth.
:)
We have all seen tik toc and you tube videos of what happend , none of us where there , and it looks to me like it was a bit of 6 of one half a dozen of the other. Every police force in europes blames fans as the defualt position so what are you on about?

Imagine an english manc taking the side of the French against his fellow enlgish scousers? How low can the mancs go?

Even the french hate the french polis.

Typical manc envy , all that money , no history and still can't win the champions league. You plastic mancs will always be in the shadow of the great european teams like liverpool , celtic , man utd and real madrid among many others.