Don't worry about Sudden Adult Death Syndrome, it's nothing to do with.... ahem

Started by Scott777, June 10, 2022, 11:43:37 AM

« previous - next »

T00ts

Quote from: Scott777 on June 21, 2022, 09:49:38 PM
Well, how many really fit people who refused the jabs died of the virus?

What do you mean, "it seemed to be attacking every age group apart from the really young."?  What does "attacking" mean?  How did it "seem" that way?

Was this handicapped person young and healthy?  How do you know Covid caused the handicap?
I saw this report  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10933723/Employment-tribunal-rules-Long-Covid-sufferer-legally-disabled.html

I
 guess I used the term attacking because it appeared to be extremely aggressive for many people. Even Boris who stayed in his flat isolated for a week ended up on oxygen in hospital with reports of serious concerns. I have no idea how many fit healthy people died as a result of refusing the jab, but I certainly remember a good number of reports. I haven't looked for any figures but these reports went some way for me to confirm the seriousness of the virus on seemingly healthy people. We have people here on the forum who have had it. Some were ok it's true, but at least 2 others reported extreme tiredness for some considerable time and an inability to do their jobs.
The problem was that there were no guarantees that any one person regardless of age or fitness, would only be mildly affected. Hence the option of jabbing everyone willing.

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on June 21, 2022, 04:22:49 PM
I think it was the uncertainty. It appeared that the virus attacked people in many different ways and still is. Without thorough medical investigations for every patient,  people who feel fine could very easily have some unknown weakness where the virus could take them down very quickly. How many really fit people who refused the jabs on that premise died of the virus? It was the unknown quantity of the spread and its affect that made vaccine for all the optimum choice. There was a time when it seemed to be attacking every age group apart from the really young. The trouble is that virus or not it will be years before the true cost of having Covid will reveal itself and there are a good number currently suffering long covid with one report where one person has now been recorded as handicapped. The first of many I suspect.

Well, how many really fit people who refused the jabs died of the virus?

What do you mean, "it seemed to be attacking every age group apart from the really young."?  What does "attacking" mean?  How did it "seem" that way?

Was this handicapped person young and healthy?  How do you know Covid caused the handicap?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

T00ts

Quote from: Scott777 on June 21, 2022, 04:05:49 PM
I don't think the whole world was in a panic, but even if that's true, why was it "required" to inject healthy young people?  What was the benefit?
I think it was the uncertainty. It appeared that the virus attacked people in many different ways and still is. Without thorough medical investigations for every patient,  people who feel fine could very easily have some unknown weakness where the virus could take them down very quickly. How many really fit people who refused the jabs on that premise died of the virus? It was the unknown quantity of the spread and its affect that made vaccine for all the optimum choice. There was a time when it seemed to be attacking every age group apart from the really young. The trouble is that virus or not it will be years before the true cost of having Covid will reveal itself and there are a good number currently suffering long covid with one report where one person has now been recorded as handicapped. The first of many I suspect.

Barry

Quote from: Scott777 on June 21, 2022, 04:05:49 PM
I don't think the whole world was in a panic, but even if that's true, why was it "required" to inject healthy young people?  What was the benefit?
A lot of the world was in a panic, induced by the governments and media with health experts working as a team to frighten us to death.
They even had a group in the UK dedicated to frighten us to death - SPI-B
https://www.gov.uk/government/groups/independent-scientific-pandemic-influenza-group-on-behaviours-spi-b
† The end is nigh †

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on June 21, 2022, 01:36:05 PM
In fairness to the authorities the whole world was in a bit of a panic at the start.  Some sort of medication was required in a hurry and they had found this. 

Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Barry

Quote from: Nick on June 21, 2022, 11:39:24 AM
4 Deaths in England then. Population of England being 40 Million, that's 1 in 10 million as per initial opening figure!!
You moved the goalposts young man.
You said "So can we say that none of these deaths can categorically be attributed to the Vaccine?"
I said "No, Nick. We cannot."

And we cannot. People have died and have been seriously injured by the jab. Exactly how many has not been ascertained, yet. 
† The end is nigh †

T00ts

Quote from: Scott777 on June 21, 2022, 01:16:22 PM
It's not the same.  People have eaten peanuts for a long time, and we know much more about the risks, and about the illness they cause.  But I agree about weighing up the benefits.  So specifically people who were young and healthy, what were the benefits of vaccination?  Were they told that?  Were they told the risks?  Did they know the risks of myocarditis, or blood clots, or all the other things which have caused deaths?
In fairness to the authorities the whole world was in a bit of a panic at the start.  Some sort of medication was required in a hurry and they had found this. We all saw the awful pictures of those in hospital not just here but almost worldwide. I think it's fairly true to say that most meds when you look at the side effects more often than not have side effects the same as the signs of the illness. For example I have to take asthma meds. A side affect is shortness of breath! It seems crazy but we have learned to accept it. 
The one affect that registered most was the drop in those needing oxygen or critical care, or even hospitals at all. I don't think we can dismiss that. The hope was probably that immunity would happens but up to now they can only give a certain amount of protection against severe symptoms and at present they are only for a matter of months. I would hate to have been among those who had to make the decisions.

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on June 21, 2022, 12:58:36 PM
The same is true of all vaccinations. There is always a risk however slight. Any medication has side affects. It is obviously a possible tragedy for the very few but there surely has to be a certain pragmatism for the sake of the vast majority that any meds or procedure benefits. Sadly everyone does not fit into the same mould but there is no way to provide absolute certainty for all. I think people generally know and accept that.

It's not the same.  People have eaten peanuts for a long time, and we know much more about the risks, and about the illness they cause.  But I agree about weighing up the benefits.  So specifically people who were young and healthy, what were the benefits of vaccination?  Were they told that?  Were they told the risks?  Did they know the risks of myocarditis, or blood clots, or all the other things which have caused deaths?

T00ts

Quote from: Scott777 on June 21, 2022, 12:50:39 PM
I don't really get your point.  No one is being told peanuts will protect them.  No one is being told peanuts are safe and effective.  Most people should know peanuts can be harmful.  So, do you think the same should apply to vaccines?
The same is true of all vaccinations. There is always a risk however slight. Any medication has side affects. It is obviously a possible tragedy for the very few but there surely has to be a certain pragmatism for the sake of the vast majority that any meds or procedure benefits. Sadly everyone does not fit into the same mould but there is no way to provide absolute certainty for all. I think people generally know and accept that.

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on June 21, 2022, 11:39:24 AM
4 Deaths in England then. Population of England being 40 Million, that's 1 in 10 million as per initial opening figure!!

Yes, I agree Nick.  It's disappointing if only 1 in 10 million deaths are known.  Maybe you can tell us the true figure.

Scott777

Quote from: patman post on June 20, 2022, 05:58:20 PM
A few people die from peanut allergy — KP is still supplying packets to pubs. Animals still eat them.

Overall, I bet peanuts have proved millions of times more vital to survival over many years than the few poor souls who keel over through their own individual odd allergy...

I don't really get your point.  No one is being told peanuts will protect them.  No one is being told peanuts are safe and effective.  Most people should know peanuts can be harmful.  So, do you think the same should apply to vaccines?

Nick

Quote from: Barry on June 20, 2022, 04:19:50 PM
From the article, which you didn't read properly:
I know, you're a busy man!
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

patman post

Quote from: Scott777 on June 16, 2022, 10:24:10 PM
Mainstream news!  🤣  So basically, you mean if the company has lots of money, that means it's not wacky, cos money = truth.  🤣
A few people die from peanut allergy — KP is still supplying packets to pubs. Animals still eat them.

Overall, I bet peanuts have proved millions of times more vital to survival over many years than the few poor souls who keel over through their own individual odd allergy...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Barry

Quote from: Nick on June 20, 2022, 09:39:52 AM
I have Old Man !!

You show me where there is a number stating unequivocally the deaths attributed to the jab.
From the article, which you didn't read properly:
I know, you're a busy man!

QuoteIn contrast, the different statistical agencies have reported that to August 2021 (June 2021 in Northern Ireland) there were 4 deaths in England, 0 deaths in Wales, 4 deaths in Scotland and 1 in Northern Ireland. Of these, 4 in Scotland and 1 in Northern Ireland had the vaccine as the underlying cause of death. This meant that there were 9 deaths in the UK that involved the vaccine (meaning the vaccine contributed to the death), of which 5 had the vaccine as the underlying cause (meaning the vaccine initiated the chain of events directly leading to the death). For these deaths, there was evidence to suggest that the vaccine played a part in the chain of events that led to the death.

† The end is nigh †

johnofgwent

Quote from: Scott777 on June 20, 2022, 10:18:46 AM
Completely wrong.  Most people don't bother reporting anything to the scheme.  Even my own mum didn't bother, after severe shingles after the vaccine.  I even said she must, or otherwise people like you will say just what you are saying.  She did have a look, and decided it's too long and complicated.  Many of the victims are, after all, elderly.  So you assume far too much, Nick.

Well, all I can say is before I had the neurological disaster with a certain pain killer nerve blocker there was no "1 in 30,000" side effect list on the info sheet and within months of my reporting it, there was.

Now, maybe they listened to me, and not to you....
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>