Main Menu

Do you remember?

Started by cromwell, June 20, 2022, 06:04:31 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on June 20, 2022, 08:59:11 PM
So Fastwalker never existed as a poster and is a figment of my imagination?
no i beleive you cromwell. Look dont worry about it . :D

Just the way you wrote it initially i burst out laughing. must be mine and streetwalkers sense of humour.

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

cromwell

So Fastwalker never existed as a poster and is a figment of my imagination?
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

Thomas

Thomas

i see the benefits of the russian rouble at the shittyhad are filtering down into the community in manchester. :D

Thomas

Quote from: Barry on June 20, 2022, 08:36:34 PM
Manchester family return dog to dog's trust as they cannot afford to feed it.

thats like that old joke barry. Sharon from manchester and her family complain they cant afford to put food on the table.

I think sharon and her family are lying...

Thomas

Quote from: Streetwalker on June 20, 2022, 08:40:15 PM
Im crying  ;D jees  ,Ive had a few beers but yo , fastwalker set up a taxi Dancing ,  Uganda used to call us the ukip walker brothers  . I can't wait to get in his cab . having said that I think I might have :D

But Flash was brilliant , A right Im all right jack red neck and no holds barred . He was also a big softy who should have been given some more rope  . I dont think the admin realised he lived in a swamp .
cromwell is an unconscious comedian. I am crying here .

aye streetwalker i got on well with flash. mind i told him i was a scottish republican , and i thought he was gonnae start selling me health insurance and the benfits of small government.:D

The governemtn are just there to build the roads and keep the army going.

Thomas

Quote from: Barry on June 20, 2022, 08:36:34 PM

:D

is that thing on the right a man city fan? Bet she needs two season tickets. pretty little thing :D

Streetwalker

Quote from: Thomas on June 20, 2022, 08:23:59 PM
a guy called fast walker , who set up a taxi company but was too busy to post? :D you have got to be taking the piss arent you?

ive been howling on this forum all night , when i first read that , then learned a guy called gustavski had just joined and he is a city fan.
Im crying  ;D jees  ,Ive had a few beers but yo , fastwalker set up a taxi Dancing ,   Uganda used to call us the ukip walker brothers  . I cant wait to get in his cab . having said that I think I might have :D

But Flash was brilliant , A right Im all right jack red neck and no holds barred . He was also a big softy who should have been given some more rope  . I dont think the admin realised he lived in a swamp .

Barry

Quote from: Thomas on June 20, 2022, 08:30:14 PM
Zinchenko....." i thought maripoul was bad till i came to manchester."

† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on June 20, 2022, 08:23:59 PM
a guy called fast walker , who set up a taxi company but was too busy to post? :D you have got to be taking the piss arent you?

ive been howling on this forum all night , when i first read that , then learned a guy called gustavski had just joined and he is a city fan.
Fast walker was a poster on the original forum,ask anyone who was a member then and a functioning brain.

Thomas

Zinchenko....." i thought maripoul was bad till i came to manchester."

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on June 20, 2022, 08:07:14 PM
What you on about now?
cromwell is that true zinchenko the ukrainian player at city said to shake bin liner that his country belongs to ukrainians , the bin liner retorted this club belongs to russia and fined him?

Is he still at locomotive city?

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on June 20, 2022, 08:07:14 PM
What you on about now?

cromwell