Telford joins Rotherham and Rochdale

Started by johnofgwent, July 13, 2022, 12:23:11 AM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: cromwell on July 18, 2022, 12:53:59 AM
Mod Notice

Enough said thread closed.
A post removed ......

Nick was on his phone abroad and merely replied as he can as admin without seeing it was locked the speculation there's different rules is totally wrong.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

cromwell

Mod Notice

Enough said thread closed.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Scott777

Quote from: johnofgwent on July 17, 2022, 10:16:05 PM
Coming right up....

https://inews.co.uk/opinion/why-was-tommy-robinson-arrested-and-jailed-and-why-were-reporting-restrictions-in-place-159554

I recommend you skip forward to the paragraph "no, ye of little brain" and start reading.

I have a copy of the judges reporting restriction notice.

It states categorically that in the opinion of the judge (and in law that is all that is needed) the fact that defendant X is being tried (later changed to "has been convicted")  for sexual abuse against persons a, b and c in case 1 must be withheld from the jury sitting in judgement of case 2, a trial of that same man in another court for another set of crimes of broadly the same type in collusion with different people against different victims, and the suspension order decreed that no person in the court may speak or make reports of what they had heard, and no person of the press may publish any article describing any of the points of this case for fear revelation of his being arrested, tried and convicted would bias the jury in the separate case, which must, in law, be tried on its own merits.

The instruction made it crystal clear all such restrictions would end the moment the just in case 2 brought in a verdict.

Frankly, if you are too f**king thick to understand that being convicted of the rape of child A cannot in any circumstance be revealed to the jury deliberating the evidence presented to substantiate allegations of the rape of child B on another date in another place because it is of the utmost importance that the second trial stands, or falls, on the evidence presented for THAT trial and THAT trial alone.

I actually have a photocopy of the judges instruction. Having a wife responsible for setting out trials in a British courtroom affords her such access.

Be instruction is crystal clear. It states categorically the result of his trial can be freely reported and discussed the moment the jury returns it's verdict in case (case number) but not a second before, on pain of charges of contempt of court.

Frankly, if you are too f**king thick to think that a f**king media report constitutes evidence, and that breaking a f**king reporting restriction necessarily means it would prejudice the trial, then I guess I will leave you to your child-rape apologist cult.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: Streetwalker on July 17, 2022, 09:01:07 PM
If you can't see that yaxley started giving it large for personal gain then more fool you . 

I never denied he makes personal gain.  It's irrelevant.  He was telling everyone the scale of it, while people seem to think it's more important to scream waycist than actually listen to him.  I still don't know who was reporting the scale of it, at that time.  But hey, even though the rape continued, at least everyone 'discovered' how waycist he is.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

johnofgwent

Quote from: Scott777 on July 14, 2022, 08:22:40 PM
There is no evidence he almost got the trial of one grooming gang thrown out.  You are propagating fake news.  The court said his reporting could not have prejudiced the trial, so unless you have evidence to show otherwise....

Coming right up....

https://inews.co.uk/opinion/why-was-tommy-robinson-arrested-and-jailed-and-why-were-reporting-restrictions-in-place-159554

I recommend you skip forward to the paragraph "no, ye of little brain" and start reading.

I have a copy of the judges reporting restriction notice.

It states categorically that in the opinion of the judge (and in law that is all that is needed) the fact that defendant X is being tried (later changed to "has been convicted")  for sexual abuse against persons a, b and c in case 1 must be withheld from the jury sitting in judgement of case 2, a trial of that same man in another court for another set of crimes of broadly the same type in collusion with different people against different victims, and the suspension order decreed that no person in the court may speak or make reports of what they had heard, and no person of the press may publish any article describing any of the points of this case for fear revelation of his being arrested, tried and convicted would bias the jury in the separate case, which must, in law, be tried on its own merits.

The instruction made it crystal clear all such restrictions would end the moment the just in case 2 brought in a verdict.

Frankly, if you are too fucking thick to understand that being convicted of the rape of child A cannot in any circumstance be revealed to the jury deliberating the evidence presented to substantiate allegations of the rape of child B on another date in another place because it is of the utmost importance that the second trial stands, or falls, on the evidence presented for THAT trial and THAT trial alone.

I actually have a photocopy of the judges instruction. Having a wife responsible for setting out trials in a British courtroom affords her such access.

Be instruction is crystal clear. It states categorically the result of his trial can be freely reported and discussed the moment the jury returns it's verdict in case (case number) but not a second before, on pain of charges of contempt of court.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Streetwalker

Quote from: Scott777 on July 15, 2022, 08:11:31 AM
The Times: I cannot read the article, but it is from Dec 2012, AFTER Tommy spoke about gangs across the country in May 2012.
Ann Cryer: As far as I can tell, ONLY spoke about one location in Yorkshire, and the article is from 2019, so it's not evidence of anything at the time.
BBC News: Article from May 2013, a full year AFTER Tommy spoke about it, and it does not expose the police failing to investigate or why.
Kier Starmer: Article from Oct 2012, 5 months AFTER Tommy spoke about it, and I cannot read it.
The Independent: Article from 2017, which CLAIMS that someone exposed it in 2006, but where is the evidence?

Where is evidence of issues regarding fear of racism at the Rotherham trial in 2010?

So apart from stuff I can't read, there is no evidence of anyone who said there are rape gangs across the country before Tommy did in May 2012, or who exposed the racial issue before Tommy in 2014.
So you mate talked about rape gangs at the very time 8 Pakistanis and one other were sentenced at Liverpool crown court , a case that saw demonstrations by the BNP during the trial . 
The victims of sex gangs are never heard | Julie Bindel | The Guardian

If you cant see that yaxley started giving it large for personal gain then more fool you . Nick Griffin was using Asian rape gangs as a recruiting tool in 2004 . Something he wrongly  ended up in court for doing ,but there you go .I think I have wasted enough time on Yaxley Lennon 
BBC NEWS | England | West Yorkshire | BNP speeches to 'stir up party'

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on July 17, 2022, 06:12:20 PM
That's cause he is a racist toerag who shows little regard for legal process.

Righto, Nick, I guess child rape is worth it, so long as you get to scream "waycist toerag", like a lefty.  🤔

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on July 13, 2022, 05:16:10 PM
Tommy Robinson was saying this for 10 years, but you seem to hate him.
That's cause he is a racist toerag who shows little regard for legal process. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Scott777

Quote from: Streetwalker on July 15, 2022, 07:33:14 AM
MPs commend Times reporter for exposing child grooming gangs | The Times

Ann Cryer and the fight to expose child grooming gangs in Yorkshire | Yorkshire Post

Police 'investigating 54 child grooming gangs' - BBC News

We failed grooming victims, law chief Keir Starmer admits | The Times

I wrote the first ever piece about the grooming gang scandal in northern English towns in 2006 – but the media didn't want to know | The Independent | The Independent

A cop out ?  Yaxley was pure and simple using child abuse for self publicity  and  as a recruiting tool for the EDL,even Starmer was on the case before he was ,LOL . Thats got to be some sort of record in itself, feck me beaten to the punch by Starmer .

You might notice in all the reports of failures in bringing the Pakistani grooming gangs to justice and there were many your mate Yaxley is not mentioned once . In fact the only time he is ever mentioned is when he does it himself or gets one of his minnions to do it for him .

So yes  grooming gangs  were  being reported  arrested and convicted  over 8 years ago . There were issues regarding fear of racism in social services and the prosecution services which was rightly  recognised during the Rotherham trial in 2010 . There have been many convictions since across the country ,no thanks to Yaxley whos only contribution was to get himself nicked while seeking publicity for his own agenda

The Times: I cannot read the article, but it is from Dec 2012, AFTER Tommy spoke about gangs across the country in May 2012.
Ann Cryer: As far as I can tell, ONLY spoke about one location in Yorkshire, and the article is from 2019, so it's not evidence of anything at the time.
BBC News: Article from May 2013, a full year AFTER Tommy spoke about it, and it does not expose the police failing to investigate or why.
Kier Starmer: Article from Oct 2012, 5 months AFTER Tommy spoke about it, and I cannot read it.
The Independent: Article from 2017, which CLAIMS that someone exposed it in 2006, but where is the evidence?

Where is evidence of issues regarding fear of racism at the Rotherham trial in 2010?

So apart from stuff I can't read, there is no evidence of anyone who said there are rape gangs across the country before Tommy did in May 2012, or who exposed the racial issue before Tommy in 2014.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Scott777 on July 14, 2022, 11:45:27 PM
So a cop out then?  I'll try again.  Did Ann Cryer, Nick Griffin or The Times say more than 8 years ago, there are rape gangs across the country, which the police are not investigating for fear of 'racism'?  And how much have they continued to report it?  You must know the answer, to support your claim that Tommy didn't expose anything.

MPs commend Times reporter for exposing child grooming gangs | The Times

Ann Cryer and the fight to expose child grooming gangs in Yorkshire | Yorkshire Post

Police 'investigating 54 child grooming gangs' - BBC News

We failed grooming victims, law chief Keir Starmer admits | The Times

I wrote the first ever piece about the grooming gang scandal in northern English towns in 2006 – but the media didn't want to know | The Independent | The Independent

A cop out ?  Yaxley was pure and simple using child abuse for self publicity  and  as a recruiting tool for the EDL,even Starmer was on the case before he was ,LOL . Thats got to be some sort of record in itself, feck me beaten to the punch by Starmer . 

You might notice in all the reports of failures in bringing the Pakistani grooming gangs to justice and there were many your mate Yaxley is not mentioned once . In fact the only time he is ever mentioned is when he does it himself or gets one of his minnions to do it for him .

So yes  grooming gangs  were  being reported  arrested and convicted  over 8 years ago . There were issues regarding fear of racism in social services and the prosecution services which was rightly  recognised during the Rotherham trial in 2010 . There have been many convictions since across the country ,no thanks to Yaxley whos only contribution was to get himself nicked while seeking publicity for his own agenda 

Scott777

Quote from: Streetwalker on July 14, 2022, 09:38:26 PM
Thats why he got 9 months for contempt of court . The judge saying ''A real risk the course of justice would be impeeded ''Yaxley is a chancer . He was a bit late to the party , Ann Cryer Labour MP voiced concerns about grooming gangs in 2003 , Nick Griffin the BNP leader made accusations of grooming gangs in 2004 ,  The Times followed up with an investigation resulting in numerous court cases all before he saw it as a good excuse to get some donations in . He didnt expose anything but himself as a gobshite

Did you contribute ?

So a cop out then?  I'll try again.  Did Ann Cryer, Nick Griffin or The Times say more than 8 years ago, there are rape gangs across the country, which the police are not investigating for fear of 'racism'?  And how much have they continued to report it?  You must know the answer, to support your claim that Tommy didn't expose anything.

Streetwalker

There is no evidence he almost got the trial of one grooming gang thrown out.  You are propagating fake news.  The court said his reporting could not have prejudiced the trial, so unless you have evidence to show otherwise, stop making stuff up.  
Thats why he got 9 months for contempt of court . The judge saying ''A real risk the course of justice would be impeeded ''
Here is a video from at least 8 years ago, in which he says the police are not tackling rape of children because they fear being called racist.  He also said in 2012: there are girls being raped and pimped across the country.  So tell me, which corporate media or politician exposed this fact 8 or 10 years ago?  Just like John, you are doing the equivalent lefty thing of shouting waycist, far-right, like some sort of Islamic-rape apologist.

Yaxley is a chancer . He was a bit late to the party , Ann Cryer Labour MP voiced concerns about grooming gangs in 2003 , Nick Griffin the BNP leader made accusations of grooming gangs in 2004 ,  The Times followed up with an investigation resulting in numerous court cases all before he saw it as a good excuse to get some donations in . He didnt expose anything but himself as a gobshite 

Did you contribute ?

Scott777

Quote from: Streetwalker on July 14, 2022, 04:23:24 PM
What are you on about ? The habitual criminal that is Yaxley Lennon almost managed to get the trial of one grooming gang thrown out due to him breaking a court order . He has never exposed anything or anyone , just opens his gob for his own publicity . Heres somehing you might like to read scott before you make a complete fool of yourself
Tommy Robinson's Connections To Paedophiles & Criminals Exposed (enchantedlifepath.com)

There is no evidence he almost got the trial of one grooming gang thrown out.  You are propagating fake news.  The court said his reporting could not have prejudiced the trial, so unless you have evidence to show otherwise, stop making stuff up.  Here is a video from at least 8 years ago, in which he says the police are not tackling rape of children because they fear being called racist.  He also said in 2012: there are girls being raped and pimped across the country.  So tell me, which corporate media or politician exposed this fact 8 or 10 years ago?  Just like John, you are doing the equivalent lefty thing of shouting waycist, far-right, like some sort of Islamic-rape apologist.

https://youtu.be/FtA21eiSmT8?t=107

https://youtu.be/Hus7Ce89R0U?t=1377

Scott777

Streetwalker

Quote from: Scott777 on July 13, 2022, 10:42:06 PM
What, he's a cnut for being pivotal in exposing the grooming gangs and cover ups?  You clearly know nothing about what he's been doing.
What are you on about ? The habitual criminal that is Yaxley Lennon almost managed to get the trial of one grooming gang thrown out due to him breaking a court order . He has never exposed anything or anyone , just opens his gob for his own publicity . Heres somehing you might like to read scott before you make a complete fool of yourself 
Tommy Robinson's Connections To Paedophiles & Criminals Exposed (enchantedlifepath.com)