So, what was the point of Brexit?

Started by Sheepy, August 05, 2022, 08:52:12 AM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

I hear on the grapevine Leo is calling any concerned Irish citizen a racist and is going to war with mammy, nice I am sure.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Nick

Quote from: Streetwalker on February 06, 2023, 05:51:16 AM
LOL only on Saturdays . But I was wrong its 7,391 laws that we have avioded . On top of that there have been thousands more pieces of ECJ case law that would have been binding on our courts
They have to keep justifying their existence and their huge salaries.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Nick on February 06, 2023, 04:39:21 AM
Wearing a loud shirt in a built up area? lol
LOL only on Saturdays . But I was wrong its 7,391 laws that we have avioded . On top of that there have been thousands more pieces of ECJ case law that would have been binding on our courts 

Nick

Quote from: Streetwalker on February 05, 2023, 07:44:40 PM
We have avoided over 3000 new laws made by the EU since we left Union Flag
Wearing a loud shirt in a built up area? lol

Streetwalker

We have avoided over 3000 new laws made by the EU since we left Union Flag

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on February 05, 2023, 05:07:22 PM
And you wouldn't know sarcasm if it bit you on the arse.
Don't post if you don't understand something.
Sorry but due to experience of very nasty people on the internet sarcasm is impossible to detect. I have to assume they mean what they write.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on February 05, 2023, 10:22:16 AM
That you and others are in total ignorance of the scandal that is 100% the fault of the privatised water companies I find shocking give how much media/newspaper/political debate there is ongoing on the subject.
And you wouldn't know sarcasm if it bit you on the arse.
Don't post if you don't understand something.

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on February 05, 2023, 10:05:31 AM
By God Pappy, you do talk a load of shit at times

Sorry.

Could not resist

:):)
That you and others are in total ignorance of the scandal that is 100% the fault of the privatised water companies I find shocking give how much media/newspaper/political debate there is ongoing on the subject.

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on February 05, 2023, 08:52:16 AM
You have not been following news and current affairs either, in Britain it very much is the fault of privatisation. The raw sewage discharges are happening all year around not just after rainstorms.

By God Pappy, you do talk a load of shit at times

Sorry.

Could not resist

:):)
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on February 04, 2023, 06:45:08 PM
No it doesnt detail it but it does indicate its not solely a UK problem but one of every country that has combined waste and rainfall sewers . Its therefore fair to say its not a Brexit issue nor for that matter one of privatisation
You have not been following news and current affairs either, in Britain it very much is the fault of privatisation. The raw sewage discharges are happening all year around not just after rainstorms.

Sheepy

Could Leo point out exactly who he means by far right, would that be any Irish citizen who is concerned for little Seans future who wants him out by any chance? 
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Nick

Quote from: Streetwalker on February 04, 2023, 06:45:08 PM
No it doesnt detail it but it does indicate its not solely a UK problem but one of every country that has combined waste and rainfall sewers . Its therefore fair to say its not a Brexit issue nor for that matter one of privatisation
Which is what was outlined 30 posts ago, but we are dealing with the hard of thinking here SW. 

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on February 04, 2023, 01:03:42 PM
That does not detail raw sewage being let into the rivers and sea more or less continually as it is being in Britain.
No it doesnt detail it but it does indicate its not solely a UK problem but one of every country that has combined waste and rainfall sewers . Its therefore fair to say its not a Brexit issue nor for that matter one of privatisation 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on February 04, 2023, 01:38:40 PM
Future events, where you posted a so called damning report about the poo of 22 when in fact the report was from 2021.

And now with your latest report, it states clearly the storm overflow was the cause like I said.

'We have also increased monitoring. In 2016, only 5% of storm overflows were monitored. Following the action of this Government, almost 90% are now monitored'

Not my problem that you're so out of touch.

Nick, it is you out of touch with the sewage in rivers and waterways problem it is a current news and current affairs item.
That very obviously you know precisely zero about.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on February 04, 2023, 01:23:23 PM
Future events? What are you on about?

Read this:-

Sewage Pollution - Hansard - UK Parliament
Future events, where you posted a so called damning report about the poo of 22 when in fact the report was from 2021. 

And now with your latest report, it states clearly the storm overflow was the cause like I said. 

'We have also increased monitoring. In 2016, only 5% of storm overflows were monitored. Following the action of this Government, almost 90% are now monitored'

Not my problem that you're so out of touch.