Corbyn refused

Started by T00ts, September 11, 2022, 08:58:59 AM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on September 12, 2022, 05:31:22 PM
Complete total and utter propaganda and lies, and I would remind you Corbyn has successfully sued someone for making statements like that.
Who has he successfully sued then Pappy?
Or did you name them ages ago and can't be bothered to name them again?
Lies? The guy just said it himself. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on September 12, 2022, 04:38:43 PM
He has made it clear that he aligns himself with every terrorist organisation world wide.
Complete total and utter propaganda and lies, and I would remind you Corbyn has successfully sued someone for making statements like that.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

srb7677

Quote from: Nick on September 12, 2022, 05:15:36 PM

https://youtu.be/5SLvwNTFcc8

Is this good enough, the guy saying it himself, or do you not believe him?
Even ignoring the nuanced realities of the situation and taking your pictures as proof of support, that is only two. Hardly evidence of "every terrorist organisation worldwide".

Nothing personal when I say this but you do talk shite sometimes.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

patman post

[Corbyn] aligns himself with every terrorist organisation world wide.

Really?
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Nick

https://youtu.be/5SLvwNTFcc8

Is this good enough, the guy saying it himself, or do you not believe him?

Nick

Quote from: patman post on September 12, 2022, 05:08:09 PM
Christ!

You're getting as bad as the previous Smurf incarnation — can you cite anything that supports such a ludicrous statement...?
Yes. 

patman post

Quote from: Nick on September 12, 2022, 04:38:43 PM
He has made it clear that he aligns himself with every terrorist organisation world wide.
Christ! 

You're getting as bad as the previous Smurf incarnation — can you cite anything that supports such a ludicrous statement...?
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Nick

Quote from: srb7677 on September 12, 2022, 10:56:57 AM
To you perhaps. Others might just see a man standing by his principles, a rare thing in politics.

If he had been a PM, speaking with the queen would have been part of his job. Attending her funeral or anything else simply isn't and is more open to personal conscience.

The fact that he is now yesterday's man makes whatever he does an irrelevance anyway unless he were to do something dramatic like found and lead a new party with traction. Until then, there really is no point in you banging on about him. Still less you banging on about his unsuitability for a job he never got and is never going to get.

I think I'd make a rather poor Minister for Culture, Media and Sport. Would you like to take this opportunity to attack me for my unsuitability for the role, even though I never had that job and never will? If so, fire away.

But it is fantasy politics, nothing more.

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on September 12, 2022, 03:13:52 PM
 And the increase in the coal allowance from £100 to £300 should secure the loyalty of much of geriaticdom.

The next two years might be fun
I doubt that, it will be £thousands short of what is needed.

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on September 12, 2022, 02:16:03 PM
She still hates the monarchy.

She is a politician and loves herself.

The Tories are currently 11% behind the Labour party, which is going to be a steep hill to climb. But once the energy bungs start to kick in from 1 October, we might see a change. And the increase in the coal allowance from £100 to £300 should secure the loyalty of much of geriaticdom.

The next two years might be fun 
Algerie Francais !

B0ycey

I doubt it Pappy. Her opinion is based on what her Paymasters say. If she ever has a moment to think for herself she goes some some bizarre tangent on cheese.

B0ycey

Quote from: patman post on September 12, 2022, 02:01:21 PM
So how seriously should we take her views on anything...?
EXACTLY! Which is why nobody should trust her.

She is a weathercock that favors whatever enhances her political ambitions. Wouldn't be surprised if she crosses the chamber aisle and sits with Labour when they smash the Tories in the next election.

srb7677

I am not by a million miles the biggest fan of Truss but I have yet to see any evidence that she hates the monarchy today.

If you have any and it is not too long or boring a read, I will be interested.

I do however suggest that were if true, political opponents both inside and outside her party would have used it against her. 

So I actually doubt any monarchical malice from her today.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

T00ts

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on September 12, 2022, 02:01:53 PM
I think you will find that her left wing parents dominated her view until she grew up.