Would you vote Tory?

Started by srb7677, September 17, 2022, 10:03:41 AM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: B0ycey on September 17, 2022, 12:14:11 PM
Get lost Barry, you definitely voted Tories last time given you are a Brexiteer. Unless of course you are in a Labour stronghold constituency in which case it was the Brexit Party. Either way, you are voting Tories next time or not at all. And how do I know this? By reading your posts.
Fair play BOycey if he said he didn't vote tory he didn't.

Whatever comes or goes I know for sure lying is not on his agenda.

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: srb7677 on September 17, 2022, 12:35:23 PM
I think Nick is loud and proud when it comes to voting Tory. lol
More like in blissful ignorance.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

srb7677

Quote from: papasmurf on September 17, 2022, 11:20:07 AM
The Tories won't vote in the poll.
I think Nick is loud and proud when it comes to voting Tory. lol
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Barry

Quote from: B0ycey on September 17, 2022, 12:23:07 PM
I'm not calling you anything. I already know what happened. You either voted the Tories or the Brexit Party. I also know you are not going to vote Labour. So you can try and weasel out of the poll by loopholing your own thought processes by saying things like "I might choose not to vote". But it we all deepdown know you are voting Tories... and that includes even you.
^^
Utter rubbish.
† The end is nigh †

B0ycey

Quote from: Barry on September 17, 2022, 12:18:10 PM
Are you calling me a liar? If so, that's against the rules. Also, I don't lie.

I'm not calling you anything. I already know what happened. You either voted the Tories or the Brexit Party. I also know you are not going to vote Labour. So you can try and weasel out of the poll by loopholing your own thought processes by saying things like "I might choose not to vote". But it we all deepdown know you are voting Tories... and that includes even you.

Barry

Quote from: B0ycey on September 17, 2022, 12:14:11 PM
Get lost Barry, you definitely voted Tories last time given you are a Brexiteer. Unless of course you are in a Labour stronghold constituency in which case it was the Brexit Party. Either way, you are voting Tories next time or not at all. And how do I know this? By reading your posts.
Are you calling me a liar? If so, that's against the rules. Also, I don't lie.
† The end is nigh †

B0ycey

Quote from: Barry on September 17, 2022, 12:08:49 PM
I'm not voting in the poll, it depends on many factors.
I'm glad B0ycey knows what was on my previous ballot papers, because in the last 2 votes I did not vote Tory.
My answer is "don't know".

Barry

Quote from: B0ycey on September 17, 2022, 11:33:28 AM
Yeah really. Embarrassment. Although post content means we can work out who sits where. You, Borky, T00ts, Cromwell, HallowedBrexit, Baff, Barry, Sheepy, Streetwalker... Tory voters. And what, one (you) has said you will. The only Non Tories on here are Pappy, Steve and me. And somehow we have four votes.
I'm not voting in the poll, it depends on many factors.
I'm glad B0ycey knows what was on my previous ballot papers, because in the last 2 votes I did not vote Tory.
My answer is "don't know".
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Yeah really. Embarrassment. Although post content means we can work out who sits where. You, Borky, T00ts, Cromwell, HallowedBrexit, Baff, Barry, Sheepy, Streetwalker... Tory voters. And what, one (you) has said you will. The only Non Tories on here are Pappy, Steve and me. And somehow we have four votes.
Cobblers,I voted tory because of brexit end of.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Nick

Again your info is way off.
I'm pretty sure Barry won't be voting Tory, neither will Ducky, Morray, Scott or Naalar.

People can't vote if they aren't logged in or have read the post. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

B0ycey

Quote from: Nick on September 17, 2022, 11:25:28 AM
Really?
Yeah really. Embarrassment. Although post content means we can work out who sits where. You, Borky, T00ts, Cromwell, HallowedBrexit, Baff, Barry, Sheepy, Streetwalker... Tory voters. And what, one (you) has said you will. The only Non Tories on here are Pappy, Steve and me. And somehow we have four votes.

papasmurf

Nick

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: srb7677 on September 17, 2022, 10:03:41 AM
Let's try and see whether or not the Tory supporters outnumber everyone else around here, as some have claimed.
The Tories won't vote in the poll.

B0ycey

Quote from: srb7677 on September 17, 2022, 10:03:41 AM
Let's try and see whether or not the Tory supporters outnumber everyone else around here, as some have claimed.

Let's hope for an honest poll.