Meanwhile in China

Started by Sheepy, October 03, 2022, 08:26:47 AM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on December 31, 2022, 03:07:49 PM
Sheepy I suggest you desist, you are getting as bad as Borchester. Also do not call me Smurphoid.

Desist from what Smurhpoid?, I am only going on what you said, which was pure fantasy of course. Even so you can prove me wrong.
You could always report me for spelling it wrong.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on December 31, 2022, 02:50:38 PM
Troubles aside, Xi says China on 'right side of history' (msn.com)
I might have to clarify this with Smurphoid, he will have a lot of powerful contacts in China.
Being on the right side of history has never been easy which maybe the Chinese learnt in WW2. Nobody can argue that China has made leaps and bounds in changing the Chinese world to dizzy heights. Most likely on the back of greed and waste of Western leaders.
Sheepy I suggest you desist, you are getting as bad as Borchester. Also do not call me Smurphoid.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Troubles aside, Xi says China on 'right side of history' (msn.com)
I might have to clarify this with Smurphoid, he will have a lot of powerful contacts in China.
Being on the right side of history has never been easy which maybe the Chinese learnt in WW2. Nobody can argue that China has made leaps and bounds in changing the Chinese world to dizzy heights. Most likely on the back of greed and waste of Western leaders. 

Sheepy

Quote from: johnofgwent on October 16, 2022, 10:00:13 PM
Just as Honda has moved EV production to Japan

ill be honest I don't know about Japan but china will be happy to make EVs from batteries created from ore dug by child slave labour which it's a fair bet the green T**** wouldn't allow the uk to do hence the move
We gave the UK a head start, but alas there was a higher power who scuppered it. 

johnofgwent

Quote from: Sheepy on October 16, 2022, 09:54:52 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/other/bmw-goes-east-moving-electric-mini-production-from-uk-to-china/ar-AA1314lR?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=f84c9076579e49899d8ccb8c31228a3b
Just as Honda has moved EV production to Japan

ill be honest I don't know about Japan but china will be happy to make EVs from batteries created from ore dug by child slave labour which it's a fair bet the green twats wouldn't allow the uk to do hence the move
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on October 09, 2022, 11:43:15 AM
We shall see, I'm not sure China can afford to subsidise their steel industry running ant an loss and undercut everyone any more.
I get the feeling we can already see.

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on October 09, 2022, 08:41:02 AM
Mind you in their wisdom the powers that be are all dressing up like Bob the builder as though they can compete with the Chinese builders and have realised that the Chinese have done a much better job of it.
We shall see, I'm not sure China can afford to subsidise their steel industry running at a loss and undercut everyone any more.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Sheepy

Mind you in their wisdom the powers that be are all dressing up like Bob the builder as though they can compete with the Chinese builders and have realised that the Chinese have done a much better job of it. 

Sheepy

Quote from: johnofgwent on October 04, 2022, 03:14:00 AM
that will be because they are good at stealing ideas, they are good at attracting outside tech companies to exploit their captive workforces and they don't give a shit about elfin safety. No I have not been there, I hear this from six people I know who have been there to set up such factories for the multinationals they worked for before they came to work for the companies at which I met them.
Excuses, excuses. It still don't look like the peasants are suffering that badly in the paddy fields.

johnofgwent

Quote from: papasmurf on October 03, 2022, 09:49:45 AM
Odd then China supplies the bulk of electronic Components the rest of the World would grind to a halt without.

that will be because they are good at stealing ideas, they are good at attracting outside tech companies to exploit their captive workforces and they don't give a shit about elfin safety. No I have not been there, I hear this from six people I know who have been there to set up such factories for the multinationals they worked for before they came to work for the companies at which I met them. 
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on October 03, 2022, 12:48:26 PM
No I do not, Tories are just nasty with no people skills at all.

How like our own dear Pappy :)
Algerie Francais !

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on October 03, 2022, 12:48:26 PM
Who mentioned the Tories?
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on October 03, 2022, 11:11:54 AM
As I told you years ago, you bring it all on your self.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe