Petrol bomb attack Dover

Started by cromwell, October 31, 2022, 09:48:50 AM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on October 31, 2022, 11:15:17 AM
Quite, down here at the Western end of the English Channel, they could be landing by the thousands, and no-one would be any the wiser.  Effectively there has been no guarding of the coast since the late 1980s.
I think your pretty safe down your end papa ,the idea is to cross at the narrow point and get to London 

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on October 31, 2022, 11:10:52 AM
 how many make the crossing and just dissapear is anyones guess . 

Quite, down here at the Western end of the English Channel, they could be landing by the thousands, and no-one would be any the wiser.  Effectively there has been no guarding of the coast since the late 1980s.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Streetwalker

Quote from: cromwell on October 31, 2022, 10:07:33 AM
Well I could've put perpetrated by a right wing nutter and that's the obvious conclusion.

But the obvious isn't always correct.
Doesn't matter what wing they come from but the people of Dover and surrounding areas have had enough of illegal migrants in their towns and some cases their homes 'Desperate' new arrivals drive Dover into taking up arms | News | The Times

Dont forget the numbers that get quoted are those picked up at sea and put into detention centres , how many make the crossing and just dissapear is anyones guess .  The people of Dover have been protesting against 'the silent invasion' as they call it for years with no soloutions from our government , I guess one guy (obviously in some sort of deranged  mental state) has taken it into his own hands to highlight the situation though its now reported he wasnt a local 

We will hear more about this later no doubt . Meanwhile two men shot dead in Brixton last night as the drug wars continue  (just saying ) 

cromwell

Quote from: Borchester on October 31, 2022, 10:04:09 AM
As far as I can see the attacker's motive are very unclear, but to my way of thing the first priority is to stop arsonists trying to fry innocent people
Well I could've put perpetrated by a right wing nutter and that's the obvious conclusion.

But the obvious isn't always correct.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Borchester

Quote from: cromwell on October 31, 2022, 09:48:50 AM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-63453810

The migrant flow needs to be stopped,the attacker killed committed suicide,

The motive is not completely clear but can only guess at the moment,the worlds going a bit mad.

As far as I can see the attacker's motive are very unclear, but to my way of thing the first priority is to stop arsonists trying to fry innocent people
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on October 31, 2022, 09:48:50 AM

The motive is not completely clear but can only guess at the moment, the worlds going a bit mad.
The problem is the Home Office is not fit for purpose. (The channel crossers take the spotlight away from the 300000 immigrants who were let in legally last year.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

cromwell

The motive is not completely clear but can only guess at the moment,the worlds going a bit mad.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?