Main Menu

I went outside...

Started by DeppityDawg, February 01, 2020, 11:08:26 AM

« previous - next »

DeppityDawg

Quote from: cromwell post_id=14965 time=1580566102 user_id=48
To everyone else yes but to him as clear as the Cornwall sky he described  :fcplm:

He'll never get it. Being an irritating **** is his lifes mission.

cromwell

Quote from: "Bright Young Thing" post_id=14960 time=1580564233 user_id=49
Quite obviously not. But then as the OP mentioned looking at the sky at 6am this morning, I'd have thought my comment would have been clear.

To everyone else yes but to him as clear as the Cornwall sky he described  :fcplm:
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Bright Young Thing

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=14956 time=1580563149 user_id=89
At 23.00 hours last night?

Quite obviously not. But then as the OP mentioned looking at the sky at 6am this morning, I'd have thought my comment would have been clear.
<t>True focus lies somewhere between rage and serenity...</t>

papasmurf

Quote from: "Bright Young Thing" post_id=14952 time=1580561883 user_id=49
Blue skies, sunshine and rainbows up here in BYT-land. Makes a change!

At 23.00 hours last night?
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Bright Young Thing

Blue skies, sunshine and rainbows up here in BYT-land. Makes a change!
<t>True focus lies somewhere between rage and serenity...</t>

papasmurf

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=14941 time=1580557734 user_id=50

Papasmurfs view on the sky wouldn't add much to this conversation I suspect.

It was thick fog here, no sky visible.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

GregB

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=14941 time=1580557734 user_id=50
I'd be interested to hear Borchesters views on the position of the sky. I expect he is down the allotment, which would be an ideal place to view the sky from. Also, Borchester always has a humorous take on such matters, unlike the average remainer (me not included), whose whole outlook appears to be that the UK is well and truly Donald ducked. Even if it is Donald ducked, Borchester always manages to find a joke in it.

Papasmurfs view on the sky wouldn't add much to this conversation I suspect. The Tories have been cost cutting in relation to the sky's security, so even if it is still in the sky, its likely to fall at any moment. Preferably on him.

Given the events reported earlier I'd suggest you refrain from smoking under your sky dish, assuming you have one. As for papa, does his view add much to any conversation  :D

DeppityDawg

I'd be interested to hear Borchesters views on the position of the sky. I expect he is down the allotment, which would be an ideal place to view the sky from. Also, Borchester always has a humorous take on such matters, unlike the average remainer (me not included), whose whole outlook appears to be that the UK is well and truly Donald ducked. Even if it is Donald ducked, Borchester always manages to find a joke in it.

Papasmurfs view on the sky wouldn't add much to this conversation I suspect. The Tories have been cost cutting in relation to the sky's security, so even if it is still in the sky, its likely to fall at any moment. Preferably on him.

GregB

Quote from: T00ts post_id=14939 time=1580557239 user_id=54
I'm not sure - I would imagine that Scotland is covered by thick black fog.

It's a bit damp up here but thankfully the sky is still in its rightful place  :hattip

T00ts

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=14936 time=1580556946 user_id=50
Ok, thanks for that. Guys. And Girls of course. So the sky still appears to be...erm...in the sky.

Actually, Toots, I'm waiting for Rob Roy to report on the skys position in Scotland before we can definitively report that it hasn't actually fallen on anyones head yet. TV dishes notwithstanding.

Beelbeeb is currently calculating the skys exact position in relation to the UK, so hopefully, he will confirm later than the sky is indeed still in the sky.

I'm not sure - I would imagine that Scotland is covered by thick black fog.

DeppityDawg

Ok, thanks for that. Guys. And Girls of course. So the sky still appears to be...erm...in the sky.

Actually, Toots, I'm waiting for Rob Roy to report on the skys position in Scotland before we can definitively report that it hasn't actually fallen on anyones head yet. TV dishes notwithstanding.

Beelbeeb is currently calculating the skys exact position in relation to the UK, so hopefully, he will confirm later than the sky is indeed still in the sky.

GregB

Well there's quite a miserable outlook up here in Scotland, and it's raining  :D

cromwell

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=14923 time=1580555306 user_id=50
...this morning. At about 06.00. For a smoke. Like you do. If you smoke, that is.

I looked up. Just to check that the sky wasn't going to fall on my head. I'm happy to report that it didn't.

Has the sky fallen on anyone else's head since 23.00 last night? If it has, please report it here.

Well it did,to a point there was a local report of  sky injuring a man,he went out like you for a smoke and a gust of wind blew a sky dish off the wall and hit him on the head. :o  :lol:
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

T00ts

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=14923 time=1580555306 user_id=50
...this morning. At about 06.00. For a smoke. Like you do. If you smoke, that is.

I looked up. Just to check that the sky wasn't going to fall on my head. I'm happy to report that it didn't.

Has the sky fallen on anyone else's head since 23.00 last night? If it has, please report it here.

NO - the sky looks pretty firmly fixed to the heavens here. The sun is shining, the white fluffy clouds are sailing serenely across a baby blue universe and my daffs have poked their shoots through the earth in a promise of Spring. The was once a rising named the Arab Spring, perhaps this could be termed the UK Spring - or perhaps Thomas would prefer the English Spring. Hard luck Thomas. :D

DeppityDawg