Quote from: Barry on June 10, 2023, 12:14:09 PM
Am I included in the action? If so here's the address for service:
Barry Ned BlackisWhite
Behind the hot water pipes
Gents toilets
St Pancras Station
N1C 4QP

Here's some emoticons for Smurfy. ;D ::)  Union Flag
No, this is apparently Smurf taking legal action to stop Borky taking the piss lol 
Couldnt make it up, but apparently he has lol
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on June 10, 2023, 08:29:01 AM
You have been lucky.
Utter tosh, we've had Border Collies in my family for nearly 60 years, every one of them were a perfect job. Long haired, short haired and Blue Merles, great family pets. If you'd ever had one you'd know something about them. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on June 10, 2023, 12:14:09 PM
Barry Ned BlackisWhite
Gents toilets
St Pancras Station
N1C 4QP

Here's some emoticons for Smurfy. ;D ::)  Union Flag
Don't you mean Kings Cross Station?
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

Quote from: Nick on June 09, 2023, 03:56:03 PM
A tour of NI and Belize by the age of 22, visited 69 countries: yeah I've had a really sheltered life. The fact is that you like to come across all Rambo and you're not, you're about 7 stone sipping wet. So please stop with the billy big bollox cause you're not fooling anyone. How's the solicitors letter coming along? Got a U.S. attorney yet? 😉
Barry Ned BlackisWhite
Gents toilets
St Pancras Station
N1C 4QP

Here's some emoticons for Smurfy. ;D ::)  Union Flag
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on June 09, 2023, 09:11:30 PM
Ive had 4 border collies over the years and every one was an angel .
You have been lucky.

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on June 09, 2023, 07:03:51 PM
Border collie? They can be vicious. I am very surprised you think otherwise. There is no safe breed of dog.

Ive had 4 border collies over the years and every one was an angel . Working dogs are very pack orientated and as long as they know their place in the pecking order are as good as gold .
But yes in the hands of bad owners I can see like any dog they may have issues if they dont know their place . XL Bully's on the other hand seem to have a problem being anything but top dog which is the obvious problem given they go 8st + and are bred to attack 

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Nick on June 09, 2023, 06:51:48 PM
 . . . @ U4S, a Border Collie, the most intelligent dogs on the planet, can weigh up to 20KG, never heard of anyone being mauled by one.
So they'll be no difficulty getting that insurance then

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on June 09, 2023, 06:51:48 PM
Spread its front legs and burst its heart 🥱 🥱. I also know how to strip an SLR 7.62 rifle and make it fully automatic with a match stick. All totally irrelevant.

@ U4S, a Border Collie, the most intelligent dogs on the planet, can weigh up to 20KG, never heard of anyone being mauled by one.
Border collie? They can be vicious. I am very surprised you think otherwise. There is no safe breed of dog.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on June 09, 2023, 05:25:13 PM
If that is the case you know how to kill a dangerous dog with your bare hands.
Spread its front legs and burst its heart 🥱 🥱. I also know how to strip an SLR 7.62 rifle and make it fully automatic with a match stick. All totally irrelevant. 

@ U4S, a Border Collie, the most intelligent dogs on the planet, can weigh up to 20KG, never heard of anyone being mauled by one. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on June 09, 2023, 03:56:03 PM
A tour of NI and Belize by the age of 22, visited 69 countries: yeah I've had a really sheltered life. The fact is that you like to come across all Rambo and you're not, you're about 7 stone sipping wet. So please stop with the billy big bollox cause you're not fooling anyone. How's the solicitors letter coming along? Got a U.S. attorney yet? 😉
If that is the case you know how to kill a dangerous dog with your bare hands. 

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on June 09, 2023, 03:06:38 PM
Nick I am not responsible for you and others have had very sheltered lives and a very narrow social circles.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on June 09, 2023, 02:19:41 PM
Walter Mitty on speed.
Nick I am not responsible for you and others have had very sheltered lives and a very narrow social circles.

papasmurf

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on June 09, 2023, 01:53:17 PM
Walter Mitty alert
How to kill a vicious dog with your bare hands is in most self defence manuals. Knowing how to and doing it are two very different things.

Nick

Unlucky4Sum