Main Menu

Brand

Started by Nick, September 20, 2023, 12:44:22 AM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Quote from: Red Rackham on October 03, 2023, 02:30:14 AM
Anyone remember this... https://youtu.be/o7idh5BmsWk?feature=shared

Brand is a pathetic simpering woke lefty and I have no sympathy for him. He is the architect of his own demise and he is now watching the vultures circle.

Is he actually woke?  I'm not sure that's true.  In the video, he is right and wrong.  He wants to highlight the banker types who are taking all the money, which is true.  For example, we have a cost of living crisis because of inflation because of all the money printing.  Anyone remember Nigel Farage saying how Tony Blair commands respect and would be great leading a vaccine task-force in 2021?  Farage serves big pharma and the arms industry.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Red Rackham

Anyone remember this... https://youtu.be/o7idh5BmsWk?feature=shared

Brand is a pathetic simpering woke lefty and I have no sympathy for him. He is the architect of his own demise and he is now watching the vultures circle.

papasmurf

Breaking, it appears Thames Valley Police are covering their backside:- 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-o ... e-66982208

Russell Brand: Thames Valley Police investigates allegations

• Published
    23 minutes ago
Russell Brand is being investigated by a second police force in the wake of allegations about the comedian.
Thames Valley Police said a woman contacted the force two weeks ago with "new information" in relation to reports of "harassment and stalking".
The Metropolitan Police previously confirmed it had received a "number of allegations of sexual offences".
Brand has been accused of rape and sexual assaults during a seven-year period at the height of his fame.
The allegations were made in a joint investigation by the Sunday Times, the Times and Channel 4's Dispatches.
The BBC understands the woman reported her allegations to Thames Valley Police numerous times between 2018 and 2022 but no further action was taken.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Scott777

Quote from: Streetwalker on September 30, 2023, 11:39:15 AM
Yes I try to as much as possible ,its infested by  too many twats like Brand

Well ya know, it's like saying hammers are bad cos they can be used as a weapon.  If social media is bad, then TV is appalling.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on September 30, 2023, 11:18:49 AM
Actually it is.

It could mean many things.  It's ambiguous.  If the claim is he sexually harassed people, that should be made clear.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Scott777 on September 30, 2023, 09:37:32 AM
 But again, you ignore the social media 
Yes I try to as much as possible ,its infested by  too many twats like Brand 

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on September 30, 2023, 09:37:32 AM
I don't think being a sex pest is illegal. 
Actually it is.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on September 29, 2023, 05:24:02 PM
I am still puzzled as to why Brand is being called a comedian. As for the allegations, they are mounting fast as time passes.

As for Brand the person, there are things I like and things I don't.  I haven't seen his comedy act, but I followed his political endeavours when he was telling people not to vote as they are all corrupt.  The corrupt part is true, though voting is still a good idea, just not for the main parties.  Then he did a u-turn and said vote Miliband.  That ruined it.

Now his anti-establishment views are getting a lot of support, and that's exactly why he is being taken down.  When you go after Bill Gates and big pharma, they will come for you.

Scott777

Quote from: Streetwalker on September 30, 2023, 07:06:38 AM
Different times scott . You keep on about Wyman which has no connection with the present nor the Brand allegations . One was a silly old man who became infatuated with a silly young girl the other is about a serial sex pest .

Given the media coverage over the years Im sure any other young girls that were victims of Wyman would have come forward if not at the time in the following years when allegations of such things were taken a bit more seriously .

I don't think being a sex pest is illegal.  Underage sex is.  But again, you ignore the social media and political attack.  It all adds up.

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on September 30, 2023, 07:06:38 AM
 the other is about a serial sex pest .

Alleged serial sex pest.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Scott777 on September 29, 2023, 05:22:55 PM
You're playing down the media attack on Brand, and ignoring the political attack and the social media attack.  Wyman recently appeared on the cover of some big magazine, so he is all fine, even though he probably did it.  Did the media encourage people to come forward if they think they were groomed into sex by Wyman?
Different times scott . You keep on about Wyman which has no connection with the present nor the Brand allegations . One was a silly old man who became infatuated with a silly young girl the other is about a serial sex pest .

Given the media coverage over the years Im sure any other young girls that were victims of Wyman would have come forward if not at the time in the following years when allegations of such things were taken a bit more seriously . 

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on September 29, 2023, 05:49:55 PM
That is you opinion, I have never understood why Ricky Gervais is supposed to be a comedian either.
That is cause you obviously don't perceive satire. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on September 29, 2023, 05:36:44 PM
That's your issue, he is a good comedian.
That is you opinion, I have never understood why Ricky Gervais is supposed to be a comedian either.

Nick

I am still puzzled as to why Brand is being called a comedian. As for the allegations, they are mounting fast as time passes.
That's your issue, he is a good comedian. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Scott777

As for the allegations, they are mounting fast as time passes.

Well that means nothing, given how many women he slept with, and how much media coverage it has.