Gaza

Started by morayloon, October 15, 2023, 05:10:15 PM

« previous - next »

srb7677

Quote from: Nick on October 21, 2023, 10:43:07 PM
https://www.thetrumpet.com/11238-the-truth-about-nelson-mandela

As for Gandhi, he was instrumental in partition. Do I need to link how many people died in 1947?
Bollocks. You are truly desperate when you have to quote a magazine run by and for fundamentalist Christians who believe in bible prophecies and whose mission statement is to sell that to people. Quote a more reliable source of you want me to listen

As for Gandhi being a terrorist because he bowed to the inevitable and accepted partition when all along he wanted muslims and hindus to live together in peace you are stretching the definition of terrorist to an utterly ludicrous extent. Gandhi was never the driving force behind partition. That it was done so quickly was down to us wanting to get the hell out whatever the cost.

And believing in partition of a nation in no way is akin to being a terrorist anyway. The communal strife was largely due to the haste with which we fucked off out of it, but it was almost inevitable to some degree. Gandhi was never the driving force behind any of that.

Stupid people say stupid things and intelligent people say intelligent things, But as an intelligent person you are in a class of your own with your regular propensity for saying stupid things, but the arse you are making of yourself right now surpasses anything I have seen so far. A lot of thought must be required to invent fake facts of such obvious silliness. Perhaps I should join in by stating that Mother Theresa was a terrorist, maybe, or Kylie Minogue is really the gun toting leader of the Australia Expat Liberation Front?

In a minute you will be trying to tell us that Jesus was a terrorist because he believed in and preached a higher authority than Rome, and founded a religion which later burnt and tortured their way around Europe and then the wider world.

But come out with any old crap you want, I am done with this nonsense. Some purported facts are so demonstrably utter bollocks that it is not worth anyones time trying to engage with it. If I want to put my mind in a parallel universe and fake reality, I'll read some science fiction.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Barry

Quote from: Nick on October 22, 2023, 09:54:18 AM
Israel's claims have been backed up by intel showing it was a rogue missile from Hamas.
You're wasting your time. Moray's colours are firmly fixed to the Pallywood mast. He won't believe Hamas lie, even though Hamas said they killed no civilians on 7th October. How difficult is to spot the lies?
† The end is nigh †

Barry

Quote from: srb7677 on October 19, 2023, 08:56:33 PM
This has not just been something put out by Hamas, but reported on by reporters on the ground working for a variety of fairly reputable news outlets. We have been shown the footage. That severe damage was done to a hospital where many were taking shelter, as a result of a huge explosion cannot be denied by any reasonable person, just because the facts are inconvenient. That is after all how holocaust deniers think.

What this explosion does not prove of course is who caused it and why, and whether or not it was by accident or design. The default assumption by many is that it was the result of an Israeli air strike, though Israel have denied this. But they have denied attacks on hospitals before which it later became clear they were guilty of. But if they did do this, we still wouldnt know without an admission whether it was by accident or a deliberate act. Careless targetting is probably more likely than deliberate malice, but we cannot know for sure.

Israel has stated that the explosion was likely the result of a rocket firing failure by Islamic Jihad, though it is difficult to know how they would know this. But if this is the cause, it would have taken more than a single rocket. They are not exactly cruise missiles after all. But it is conceivable that a mini-arsenal of a number of rockets exploding could cause such damage. Whether such a thing would have been an accident or a deliberate act to blame on Israel is unknowable, but these extremist fanatics are certainly capable of the latter. They are not known to value the lives of their own people overmuch after all

Personally, I believe a carelessly aimed Israeli airstrike hitting the wrong target is most likely, but thats just an opinion of mine. Because right now the evidence is inconclusive either way, so I guess we can all reach our own conclusions about the balance of probabilities.
The Israelis admit their mistakes. They did not fire on the hospital. 
† The end is nigh †

Barry

Quote from: srb7677 on October 19, 2023, 08:33:08 PM
What Hamas did was utterly indefensible, and the scum responsible need insofar as it is possible to be killed or captured. No state can allow an organisation like this to exist just across its borders.

But let us not forget that in the usual tit for tat killings, the atrocious Israeli death count already appears to be surpassed by Gazan civilian deaths.
Can I ask where you are getting your figures for civilian deaths in Gaza?
How many does your source say have died?

I believe that 1400+ Israelis were killed by Hamas.
About 2,000 Hamas terrorists were killed in Israel as the IDF wiped them out.
I don't have many figures for Hamas or civilian deaths in Gaza. I do hope you are not relying on the "Gazan health ministry", because it is Hamas.
† The end is nigh †

srb7677

Quote from: Nick on October 20, 2023, 01:55:20 PM
American intel is saying conclusively that Hamas fires 10 missiles and it was one of those that hit the hospital. I can't image that they would just make that up. 
Sadly, I can. Especially after the Iraq War.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

patman post

Quote from: morayloon on October 22, 2023, 08:54:37 AM
Apart from the biased Governments in the West, most people are treating the Israeli claims with suspicion. After all, they have history of denying strikes on schools and hospitals only for them having to backtrack when the evidence stacks up against them
Face it, we (us here), don't know.

Like you, I may have my suspicions. But whichever force is to blame, I will continue to feel sad for all the loss of life and antagonistic towards those making political capital out of it...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Nick

Quote from: morayloon on October 22, 2023, 08:54:37 AM
Apart from the biased Governments in the West, most people are treating the Israeli claims with suspicion. After all, they have history of denying strikes on schools and hospitals only for them having to backtrack when the evidence stacks up against them
Israel's claims have been backed up by intel showing it was a rogue missile from Hamas. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

morayloon

Quote from: Nick on October 21, 2023, 10:47:37 PM
They reported falsehoods based on no evidence, headlines that were believed by Arabs as I previously explained. The retraction of those statements are now believed to be down to western pressure and disregarded. The damaged is done by your beloved BBC.

Nick

Quote from: srb7677 on October 21, 2023, 09:08:47 PM
The evidence for that? And when did Gandhi ever carry a gun or a bomb?
Mandela was the leader of the terror organisation, same as the Krays, they very rarely got their hands dirty. As I said SB knew how to make effective change so he was offed. 

Nick

Quote from: morayloon on October 21, 2023, 01:48:36 PM
They reported it because that is what they are there for! As soon as the Israelis denied their involvement that was also reported. Where was the GB News reporter?
As for the Beeb, i think I mentioned previously about a film crew reporting from the West Bank. When the Palestinians realised it was a BBC crew, they were warned to get out. They did. That says something about how the BBC is perceived in the M.E. and, quite probably the Muslim world in general.  The Palestinians are, rightly, aggrieved at the lack of coverage of Israeli incursions, bombings and missile strikes prior to 7th October.
They reported falsehoods based on no evidence, headlines that were believed by Arabs as I previously explained. The retraction of those statements are now believed to be down to western pressure and disregarded. The damaged is done by your beloved BBC. 

Nick

Quote from: srb7677 on October 21, 2023, 09:08:47 PM
https://www.thetrumpet.com/11238-the-truth-about-nelson-mandela

As for Gandhi, he was instrumental in partition. Do I need to link how many people died in 1947?

srb7677

Quote from: Nick on October 21, 2023, 08:46:53 AM
Mandela was personally responsible for the murder of over 200 people. Could you explain to me how you separate one murderous terrorist from another? Are you saying they are different because one used a gun and one used rockets? The end result is still an innocent person is dead.

Streetwalker

They reported it because that is what they are there for! As soon as the Israelis denied their involvement that was also reported. Where was the GB News reporter?
GB news didn't speculate  on the hospital bombing as the beeb did . They waited for the dust to settle and then reported on the Israeli press conference version of events , Hamas were not available for comment .

The Palestinians are, rightly, aggrieved at the lack of coverage of Israeli incursions, bombings and missile strikes prior to 7th October.
All /most of which were in retaliation to missiles coming out of Palestine or Hamas taking potshots at Israeli troops on the border .

We can do this all day long ,they did this because they did that , it doesn't really take the discussion forward does it ? The here and now is that Israel are bombing Hamas targets in Palestine in retaliation to the terrorist attacks.

morayloon

Quote from: Nick on October 21, 2023, 08:50:41 AM
The reason the Arab world has made its mind up is down to the BBC, which in the Middle East is seen as being gospel by the Arabs. They reported that Israel had bombed the hospital and now no amount of reporting is going to change their minds.
As for the Beeb, i think I mentioned previously about a film crew reporting from the West Bank. When the Palestinians realised it was a BBC crew, they were warned to get out. They did. That says something about how the BBC is perceived in the M.E. and, quite probably the Muslim world in general.  The Palestinians are, rightly, aggrieved at the lack of coverage of Israeli incursions, bombings and missile strikes prior to 7th October.

Nick

Quote from: morayloon on October 20, 2023, 08:57:57 PM
Like I said, the Americans are very much on Israel's side. Did you really expect Biden not to go along with the propaganda. AFAIAA there has been no conclusive evidence to prove which side was at fault. Unfortunately for the West, The Arab and wider Muslim world have made their minds up.
The reason the Arab world has made its mind up is down to the BBC, which in the Middle East is seen as being gospel by the Arabs. They reported that Israel had bombed the hospital and now no amount of reporting is going to change their minds.