Main Menu

Khans London

Started by Streetwalker, May 13, 2024, 10:02:56 AM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on May 16, 2024, 04:32:26 PM
That may not be his decision if the Policing  minister Philp has anything to do with it
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/stop-and-search-policing-minister-chris-philp-knife-crime-london-b1157900.html

There are also technology's being developed and trailed that can detect knives on the person from a distance but of course you actually need police on the streets in the first place for any anti knife measures to work .
Devon & Cornwall Police have been using portable metal detecting kit similar the ones in airports on and off for years.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Streetwalker

Quote from: Nick on May 15, 2024, 04:04:21 PM
Kahn won't bring in stop and search in case it alienates his voting demographic.
That may not be his decision if the Policing  minister Philp has anything to do with it
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/stop-and-search-policing-minister-chris-philp-knife-crime-london-b1157900.html

There are also technology's being developed and trailed that can detect knives on the person from a distance but of course you actually need police on the streets in the first place for any anti knife measures to work .

Nick

Quote from: johnofgwent on May 15, 2024, 12:48:51 PM
"Locals are said to be in a state of shock"

I find that hard to believe. Surely it's all part and parcel of life in a bit, moslem-mayor-controlled, left wing fiefdom
Kahn won't bring in stop and search in case it alienates his voting demographic. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on May 15, 2024, 10:27:40 AM
That was precisely my point John. But are per usual Nick has to get nasty just because it is me.  Two days ago there was a massive police presence in the village and as yet no-one knows why. No appeals on the police messaging service for information. The local press/media is in the dark about it as well.
I never mentioned you in the quote John responded to. Think your imagination is playing tricks on you. 

johnofgwent

Quote from: Streetwalker on May 15, 2024, 09:53:13 AM
Just for a change lets have a shootout on the high street ,well I say change ,it only got reported because a lady got hit in the crossfire

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13419801/woman-suffers-non-life-threatening-injuries-crossfire-drive-shooting.html
"Locals are said to be in a state of shock"

I find that hard to believe. Surely it's all part and parcel of life in a bit, moslem-mayor-controlled, left wing fiefdom
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

papasmurf

Quote from: johnofgwent on May 15, 2024, 08:50:43 AM
Yes, I see that

The point i would make is that London is just an extreme of a picture that is far more widespread today, and for the same reason

That was precisely my point John. But are per usual Nick has to get nasty just because it is me.  Two days ago there was a massive police presence in the village and as yet no-one knows why. No appeals on the police messaging service for information. The local press/media is in the dark about it as well.

Streetwalker

Just for a change lets have a shootout on the high street ,well I say change ,it only got reported because a lady got hit in the crossfire 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13419801/woman-suffers-non-life-threatening-injuries-crossfire-drive-shooting.html

johnofgwent

Quote from: Nick on May 14, 2024, 10:24:42 PM
I'm referring to Cornwall John, not in general, and the link between immigrants that don't fit with our way of life and the stabbings.
Yes, I see that

The point i would make is that London is just an extreme of a picture that is far more widespread today, and for the same reason

My recolection of Cornwall is not the picture postcard tourist attraction; my father followed his father in finding work in south and west wales after the radar work was relocated beyond the range of hitler's bombers but his elder brother donned a powder blue uniform (best i can describe it as!!) and followed a career forst in coastal command at Padstow and then at other bases, including Culdrose and a couple of other places not quite as public, where our paths would cross from time to time.

Today, crime, and murderous violence, is endemic in south and west wales thanks in no small measure to the change in demographics and particularly ethnicity, initiated by Blair and latterly increased by Wankford and his Corrupt Zambian sidekick, who flood the streets with immigrants housed in cheap hotels and repossed luxuty ones driven out of business by the pandemic, the agenda being to flood constituencies with conservative voters with immigrants granted the vote without citizenship and without need for voter id for council and welsh assembly elections

Over the past two years death by violence has become unremarkable on the streets of Newport

I remember the degree to which the murder of the practicing homosexual Danny Denbury in the bathtub of his home a mile from here was headline news in our papers for a week, no, a MONTH, because no one was ever murdered here, least of all on those circumstances.

Today, police closures of the streets while they scrape another corpse off the car park in a main road is barely remarked on, such is the freqiency by which such happens these days

Must we wait until Slaughter comes to Fairford High Street which thankfully remains today the role model it was for a Cotswold Camberwick Green fifty years ago before taking action ? It seems so
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on May 14, 2024, 10:24:42 PM
I'm referring to Cornwall John, not in general, and the link between immigrants that don't fit with our way of life and the stabbings.
Definite link in this case:-

Jury decides on illegal immigrant jealous hubby who stabbed wife - Cornwall Live

Nick

Quote from: johnofgwent on May 14, 2024, 08:55:10 PM
We seem to have had one an hour or so ago

the local crims voted for a labour pcc last week

this is probably one of the reasons why

Streetwalker

Quote from: johnofgwent on May 14, 2024, 08:56:10 PM
The road is the main street running east/west

this is no dingy back street, this shithole was once the main route through the town
Wont be long before you are getting these incidents every day JoG . When do you think the government will do something about it ?

johnofgwent

Quote from: johnofgwent on May 14, 2024, 08:55:10 PM

The road is the main street running east/west

this is no dingy back street, this shithole was once the main route through the town

johnofgwent

Quote from: Nick on May 13, 2024, 07:12:15 PM
And how many fatal stabbing have you had? None.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on May 13, 2024, 07:52:53 PM
So you've had 1 stabbing. and why the f@@k would I be up on what happens in Cornwall, it's a hideous place.
Nick far more than one and it is getting worse.  Cornwall is a hideous place in the over tourism season.

People 'don't feel safe' as string of stabbings rocks Cornwall - Cornwall Live