Another British soldier stabbed

Started by Streetwalker, July 24, 2024, 09:13:26 AM

« previous - next »

Barry

Quotewitnesses say the man was focused on 'attacking a British soldier'.
Which makes a terrorism attack the most likely motive, surely?
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: patman post on July 24, 2024, 02:38:55 PM
Perhaps a trite comment given the topic, but why do Motor Scooters now get classed as Mopeds when Mopeds were originally motorised pedal cycles like Mobylette, NSU Nippy, Velosolex, etc...?
Just how the terminology has evolved few "mopeds" have pedals these days.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Streetwalker

Quote from: patman post on July 24, 2024, 02:38:55 PM
Perhaps a trite comment given the topic, but why do Motor Scooters now get classed as Mopeds when Mopeds were originally motorised pedal cycles like Mobylette, NSU Nippy, Velosolex, etc...?
Its the 50cc ones that are still called  'mopeds' . Apart from the pedals they still dont have gears ,basically twist and go like the old peds .

patman post

Quote from: papasmurf on July 24, 2024, 09:38:17 AM
Personally I do not jump to conclusions until there is some evidence. (That apparently the attacker arrived on a moped is something I find puzzling.)
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on July 24, 2024, 09:38:17 AM
Personally I do not jump to conclusions until there is some evidence. (That apparently the attacker arrived on a moped is something I find puzzling.)
The moped is the transport of choice in London for those doing the knowledge , deliveroo ,just eat and other takeaway delivery drivers , muggers ,phone snatchers ,drug dealers and assassins . A few people have one to get to work through the traffic and easier parking .

I wont jump to any conclusion as to why he had one but am ruling out the first and last reason 

Nick

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on July 24, 2024, 09:13:26 AM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13666425/20-seconds-horror-masked-knife-attacker-looking-soldier-repeatedly-stabbed-British-serviceman-outside-barracks-licking-weapon-amid-blood-curdling-screams-victim-wounded-body-fights-life.html

Here we go again ,another nutter  looking for a British soldier to kill . Not much info as yet but we all know whats coming ,perm any 3 from 5

Muslim
Cannabis smoker
illegal immigrant
Mental issues
He was a nice boy
Personally I do not jump to conclusions until there is some evidence. (That apparently the attacker arrived on a moped is something I find puzzling.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Streetwalker

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13666425/20-seconds-horror-masked-knife-attacker-looking-soldier-repeatedly-stabbed-British-serviceman-outside-barracks-licking-weapon-amid-blood-curdling-screams-victim-wounded-body-fights-life.html

Here we go again ,another nutter  looking for a British soldier to kill . Not much info as yet but we all know whats coming ,perm any 3 from 5

Muslim
Cannabis smoker
illegal immigrant
Mental issues 
He was a nice boy