Absolutely Disgusting

Started by Nick, July 30, 2024, 11:12:54 PM

« previous - next »

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Nick on August 08, 2024, 10:01:41 PM
No one arrested in Southport is innocent

How can you possibly say "No one"? If you want to say the majority fine, but "no one" ... at all?

I think if people came there and protested peacefully, no, they shouldn't rot in prison and I don't agree with the police state imprisoning anyone it has a problem with. Obviously outside agitators come to all these events to stir up trouble but that doesn't mean everyone there is one - yeah they are a shower of shite but they all got nicked and that's even worse

The idea that leftists or right wingers (whom I disagree with by the way) should be arrested simply for protesting is wrong and that's what happened in London, I saw the evidence on video clearly
+++

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on August 07, 2024, 08:38:44 AM
Farage is far too subtle to be obvious about it. But the accumulation of comments he has made over the years give the impression he is a racist.
How would you describe someone who over the years has called for machine gun emplacements all around the coast to shoot immigrants arriving by boat? Don't recall Farage advocating that.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Nick

Quote from: Borg Refinery on August 08, 2024, 09:40:00 PM
IMHO, some protests looked peaceful from what I saw and the police overreacted but yes, Tommy Robinson is a convicted coke dealer and fraudster - and there were definitely rent-a-mobs who turned up and obviously threw bricks and bottles at the police, burnt down property/cars and attacked random people and that's not ok in the slightest.

I agree that this movement which included many people expressing sadness at the tragic events has been hijacked by extremists, whether they are right or whatever else is irrelevant, the fact is they wanted a fight and were stirred up by stupid misinfo from America posted online.

A lot of people are trying to stir up unrest in the UK to destabilize it right now, which doesn't make anyone who peacefully protested either far right or a rioter as long as they committed no crimes - but police arrested people who didn't commit any crimes. The way the police kettle entire protests needs to change for both left and right wingers or anyone else
No one arrested in Southport is innocent, private drone footage handed to Merseyside Police confirms that. Mugshots circulated in the area have been identified by an online portal. There was a vigil the day after the stabbing, nobody travelled over 100 miles to attend that, it was only advertised in the local area, anyone else who came to Southport were there to destroy our town. An utter shower of 💩 and I hope the all rot in prison 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Borg Refinery

IMHO, some protests looked peaceful from what I saw and the police overreacted but yes, Tommy Robinson is a convicted coke dealer and fraudster - and there were definitely rent-a-mobs who turned up and obviously threw bricks and bottles at the police, burnt down property/cars and attacked random people and that's not ok in the slightest.

I agree that this movement which included many people expressing sadness at the tragic events has been hijacked by extremists, whether they are right or whatever else is irrelevant, the fact is they wanted a fight and were stirred up by stupid misinfo from America posted online.

A lot of people are trying to stir up unrest in the UK to destabilize it right now, which doesn't make anyone who peacefully protested either far right or a rioter as long as they committed no crimes - but police arrested people who didn't commit any crimes. The way the police kettle entire protests needs to change for both left and right wingers or anyone else
+++

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on August 08, 2024, 08:30:58 PM
I'm not sure of your point with the first part.  Although I disagree, a 3rd generation Nigerian would not necessarily be firmly culturally British.  I'm just saying, ethnicity is made up of race and culture.  You already mentioned race.  So what has culture got to do with anything?  Are you criticising Tommy of disliking other cultures?
Robinson, is a racist piece of 💩 and ex member of the BNP, that isn't up for debate. 
The point at which he hates people is dubious. Is it those that enter the U.K. illegally, those that have Visa's, those that have settled status, or their children, or their children's children? When does his hatred stop?

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on August 08, 2024, 07:26:52 PM
Someone can be third generation Nigerian for example born in UK, they are firmly culturally British, their skin will be still way darker than mine. This is not just a white thing, blacks have racism based on darkness of skin, I've seen East African people be abused something rotten in Johannesburg. It's the worst racism I've ever seen.

As for Yaxley Lennon, do I really have to evidence his views?

I'm not sure of your point with the first part.  Although I disagree, a 3rd generation Nigerian would not necessarily be firmly culturally British.  I'm just saying, ethnicity is made up of race and culture.  You already mentioned race.  So what has culture got to do with anything?  Are you criticising Tommy of disliking other cultures?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on August 08, 2024, 06:42:10 PM
If he judges people on skin colour (race), then ethnicity is redundant, unless you are talking about culture.

Is there evidence that he judges people on race?
Someone can be third generation Nigerian for example born in UK, they are firmly culturally British, their skin will be still way darker than mine. This is not just a white thing, blacks have racism based on darkness of skin, I've seen East African people be abused something rotten in Johannesburg. It's the worst racism I've ever seen. 

As for Yaxley Lennon, do I really have to evidence his views? 

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on August 08, 2024, 03:42:08 PM
Regardless of whether he was involved or not, he is a horrible person that judges people on the ethnicity and skin colour, things I that I find deplorable.

If he judges people on skin colour (race), then ethnicity is redundant, unless you are talking about culture.

Is there evidence that he judges people on race?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on August 07, 2024, 07:13:48 PM
He will be out in 18 months.
There is already an article in the Liverpool Echo saying his life is in tatters, I'm just hoping his brother followers suit. 

Nick

Quote from: Barry on August 07, 2024, 07:06:08 PM
Mr Yaxley-Lennon says it's all false accusations and he has done nothing to incite or inflame anything. I'll let him explain:

Search on youtube for video IHdegPp6qq8
The left have flagged it to deny him free speech.
Regardless of whether he was involved or not, he is a horrible person that judges people on the ethnicity and skin colour, things I that I find deplorable. 

Scott777

Quote from: Streetwalker on August 08, 2024, 10:33:54 AM
No Whitty was not comparing it to the flu nobody has said that .

its Farage saying Whitty wants to go into lockdown for the flu.

Now you are contradicting yourself.  That's some serious cognitive dissonance.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Scott777 on August 08, 2024, 08:08:39 AM
This is of course nonsense.  Chris Whitty certainly was not comparing it to the flu.  This video shows him saying the risk is "extraordinarily high" because of the new variant at that time.  So Farage was not in any way referring to Whitty calling it the flu, that was Farage's way of putting it.  Therefore, Farage is either stupid or a liar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GsQbeXw1Ks
No Whitty was not comparing it to the flu nobody has said that . Farage said Whitty could/would  put us in lockdown because of the flu .In the context of his video he was suggesting the incompetence of the government (whitty) roll out of covid  vaccines and then going on to that Blair would make a better job of it . 

I know you are not a fan , thats no crime but stop miss quoting and we might be able to debate without all this back and forth over what people have said .

Scott777

Quote from: Streetwalker on August 07, 2024, 07:17:40 PM
No it isn't . He says Whitty  has said "we may have to go into lockdown next winter because of the flu "  Thats not Farage saying the covid is the flu its Farage saying Whitty wants to go into lockdown for the flu . (As I suspected following WHO mandates which Farage was warning against )

This is of course nonsense.  Chris Whitty certainly was not comparing it to the flu.  This video shows him saying the risk is "extraordinarily high" because of the new variant at that time.  So Farage was not in any way referring to Whitty calling it the flu, that was Farage's way of putting it.  Therefore, Farage is either stupid or a liar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GsQbeXw1Ks

Streetwalker

Quote from: Scott777 on August 07, 2024, 01:36:49 PM
No, it's really quite clear, but here is the full video.  The 'flu' is how Farage is describing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZkQ2PJe6eY
No it isn't . He says Whitty  has said "we may have to go into lockdown next winter because of the flu "  Thats not Farage saying the covid is the flu its Farage saying Whitty wants to go into lockdown for the flu . (As I suspected following WHO mandates which Farage was warning against )

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on August 07, 2024, 05:51:40 PM
I remember you talking about someone only being one big event way from total life destruction, 3 years is a pretty big event. I don't know his family matrix but it will basically FUBAR'd now.
He will be out in 18 months.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe