Absolutely Disgusting

Started by Nick, July 30, 2024, 11:12:54 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: Borg Refinery on August 18, 2024, 06:29:07 AM
It copies the font style from the article you took it from, that's why, if you don't like it here there's plenty of other forums for you to complain about after all. You don't even seem to particularly like or get on with many of us in the first place, we're lucky to even have a forum given the database went awry a while back frankly
It's pats copyright behaviour,moaning about forums and rubbing up people the wrong way.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Scott777

Quote from: patman post on August 17, 2024, 09:34:24 PM
But more importantly: WTF is going on with this forum in that it cannot even regulate type size...?

The trick I use, if I'm copying from an article, I paste into notepad which removes formatting, then copy that into here.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: Borg Refinery on August 18, 2024, 06:27:06 AM
I agree making threatening gestures at police is reason to arrest someone, you should never threaten the law, but how is "who the **** is Allah" mentioned as something worth arresting someone for?

The guy got arrested for making threatening gestures at police, good, but others were arrested for simply being there and being loud. I'll bet you were up in arms when that Remainer campaigner Steve Bray was arrested simply for heckling politicians.

I mostly agree here, although would quite like to know what constitutes a "threatening gesture".  Did he swipe his throat, like that councillor?  Or just wave his fist?  Or even wiggle his finger?  🤔
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Nick

Like the Tory leadership election, who really cares, and does it really matter at this time...?

But more importantly: WTF is going on with this forum in that it cannot even regulate type size...?

As Truss says — it's a disgrace...
The forum uses WYSIWYG, if you don't want the text formatting you just select the text and click the remove formatting button. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Borg Refinery

Like the Tory leadership election, who really cares, and does it really matter at this time...?

It copies the font style from the article you took it from, that's why, if you don't like it here there's plenty of other forums for you to complain about after all. You don't even seem to particularly like or get on with many of us in the first place, we're lucky to even have a forum given the database went awry a while back frankly
+++

Borg Refinery

Quote from: patman post on August 17, 2024, 09:33:43 PM
A 61-year-old man made threatening gestures at police and chanted "who the f*** is Allah" during large-scale disorder in Whitehall has been jailed for 18 months.

It's a disgrace. The knobhead shouldn't have even been there. So he's got what's coming to him for making the lives of the legit law and order personnel more difficult. Maybe he'll be out in nine months...

I agree making threatening gestures at police is reason to arrest someone, you should never threaten the law, but how is "who the **** is Allah" mentioned as something worth arresting someone for?

The guy got arrested for making threatening gestures at police, good, but others were arrested for simply being there and being loud. I'll bet you were up in arms when that Remainer campaigner Steve Bray was arrested simply for heckling politicians.
+++

patman post

On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

patman post

A 61-year-old man made threatening gestures at police and chanted "who the f*** is Allah" during large-scale disorder in Whitehall has been jailed for 18 months.

It's a disgrace. The knobhead shouldn't have even been there. So he's got what's coming to him for making the lives of the legit law and order personnel more difficult. Maybe he'll be out in nine months...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Barry

Quote from: Barry on July 31, 2024, 01:09:59 PM
They were shouting
Allah, Allah, who the f*** is Allah.
In a similar incident near Downing Street shouting this got retired train driver David Spring an 18 month prison sentence.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/sutton-man-61-chanted-f-151500758.html

Seems disproportionate to me.
† The end is nigh †

Scott777

Quote from: Streetwalker on August 11, 2024, 06:22:48 PM
Just more sick bastards Scott , they come in all forms . There have been many cases of Christian cults that have encouraged and carried out mass slaughters of the innocent , that not religion , it's just sicko's playing out their fantasies as it is with those described as  Muslims
My point is, Nick said he doesn't hate any creed.  Making human sacrifices for Satan is a creed.  (Satan does not have to be real, and the sacrifices don't have to achieve anything, because we are talking about a belief system.  If they believe it, then it's their creed).  If a Christian believes in killing people in the name of the bibble (Bible John might be a good example), then that is also their creed.  So I find it hard to believe Nick would not hate such a creed, and I don't think he really thought it through.

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on August 11, 2024, 04:12:43 PM
Strangely I've never met anyone who confessed to being a satanist or killed babies.

🤔  I think you are confusing Satanists for teenage goths who like to fantasise.  An actual Satanist isn't going to tell you about it.  If they truly believe they are worshipping Satan, they will probably want to avoid prison.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Scott777 on August 11, 2024, 03:36:09 PM
If they murder kids, babies are just as possible.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/12105963/west-memphis-murder-three-satanic-america/
Just more sick bastards Scott , they come in all forms . There have been many cases of Christian cults that have encouraged and carried out mass slaughters of the innocent , that not religion , it's just sicko's playing out their fantasies as it is with those described as  Muslims 

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on August 11, 2024, 03:43:22 PM
So you don't hate someone who MIGHT kill babies for Satan, and who says it would be fine.  Only if they do it and get caught?  😕
Strangely I've never met anyone who confessed to being a satanist or killed babies. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on August 11, 2024, 03:36:09 PM
If they murder kids, babies are just as possible.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/12105963/west-memphis-murder-three-satanic-america/
That is America, nothing would surprise me about America. I should have specified Britain. (Even then it was nasty lies and propaganda at the time and still is. (Even when Goebbels used it in Nazi Germany.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on August 11, 2024, 09:18:16 AM
Then I hate them for being murderers.

So you don't hate someone who MIGHT kill babies for Satan, and who says it would be fine.  Only if they do it and get caught?  😕