Main Menu

Heavy handed?

Started by T00ts, August 09, 2024, 06:03:10 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on August 16, 2024, 10:00:48 AM
Its probably now in the wider population so in that respect I'm now probably wrong on that . 
As the link I posted made obvious. 
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Streetwalker

Quote from: Borg Refinery on August 15, 2024, 11:07:57 PM
How can it be a 'gay boys' infection if it's spread with skin-to-skin contact and can be sexually transmitted from anyone to anyone? And furthermore:

Also interesting to note: gonorrhea has at least two anti-biotics that can still treat it, so also untrue there's a strain that's resistant to every type of antibiotic, when that happens half the nations' population will be fecked quite literally - particularly the street walkers ;)
Very much like aids the monkey pox was first spread through the gay community .Its probably now in the wider population so in that respect I'm now probably wrong on that . Multi drug resistant gonorrhoea has been a problem in Africa for some years due mainly to the over use of antibiotics and the problems in treating the infection outside the genital area 

https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/multi-drug-resistant-gonorrhoea

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on August 16, 2024, 08:53:27 AM
Why would half the population be fecked without anti-biotics?  I've never taken any antibiotics.  I'm over 50.
You are lucky to have never needed antibiotics.

Scott777

Quote from: Borg Refinery on August 15, 2024, 11:07:57 PM
 so also untrue there's a strain that's resistant to every type of antibiotic, when that happens half the nations' population will be fecked quite literally - particularly the street walkers ;)

Why would half the population be fecked without anti-biotics?  I've never taken any antibiotics.  I'm over 50.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Streetwalker on August 15, 2024, 01:02:09 PM
Thats basically a gay boys infection ,most of us don't have to worry about that . On the other hand I hear there is an un-treatable variant of gonnerea ,gonerrea ,gonarea  .........the clap going about ,now that could be a problem .
How can it be a 'gay boys' infection if it's spread with skin-to-skin contact and can be sexually transmitted from anyone to anyone? And furthermore:

QuoteThe natural reservoir of monkeypox virus is thought to be small mammals in tropical Africa.[31] The virus can be transmitted from animal to human from bites or scratches, or during activities such as hunting, skinning, or cooking infected animals. The virus enters the body through broken skin, or mucosal surfaces such as the mouth, respiratory tract, or genitals.[1]
Mpox can be transmitted from one person to another through contact with infectious lesion material or fluid on the skin, in the mouth or on the genitals; this includes touching, close contact and during sex. It may also spread by means of respiratory droplets produced by talking, coughing or sneezing.[1][32] During the 2022–2023 global outbreak of clade II, transmission between people was almost exclusively via sexual contact.[33] There is a lower risk of infection from fomites (objects which can become infectious after being touched by an infected person) such as clothing or bedding, but precautions should be taken.[32] Diagnosis

Diagnosis

Also interesting to note: gonorrhea has at least two anti-biotics that can still treat it, so also untrue there's a strain that's resistant to every type of antibiotic, when that happens half the nations' population will be fecked quite literally - particularly the street walkers ;)
+++

Borg Refinery

Quote from: cromwell on August 15, 2024, 08:21:01 PM
You wait till the next big one gets us

^ I hope they get well soon :D
+++

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Nick on August 15, 2024, 05:31:55 PM
Because they are trying to kill off Africa, they want to develop, build power stations, have running water, electricity and all those stupid things. Why would we want to give them a jab?

Sadly that often does seem like the case, even if it is a conspiracy theory
+++

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Scott777 on August 15, 2024, 10:41:53 AM
Yeah, but what about hippopotamitis?  It's a terrible disease where you put on weight, develop a desire to roll around in mud, and yawn alot.  I think have it right now, cos I just yawned.  😁
^ We call them Republicans here :)

Quote from: BarryExactly, if people stay away from disgusting and immoral practices, they'll be good to go.

The WHO are trying to scare us all. They might be able to make some money promoting a dangerous untested jab.

• Monkeypox is not a sexually transmitted disease (STD) in the classic sense because it's not spread through semen or vaginal fluid. However, it can be transmitted through close contact with an infected person, which can include sexual contact. Other ways monkeypox can spread include: Skin-to-skin contact: Touching an infected person's rash, scabs, or body fluids, or touching items they've used like clothing or bed linens Respiratory droplets: Close face-to-face contact like kissing or cuddling Infected animals: You can get monkeypox from an infected animal
https://journals.lww.com/stdjournal/fulltext/2023/02000/current_evidence_demonstrates_that_monkeypox_is_a.1.aspx#:~:text=But%20monkeypox%20is%20not%20exclusively%20transmitted%20through%20sexual%20contact.&text=A%20related%20poxvirus%2C%20molluscum%20contagiosum,skin%20contact%20and%20sexual%20contact.

Misinfo is rife on the internets

+++

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on August 15, 2024, 04:13:54 PM
In this case there are three tested vaccinations.

Tested?  What kind of test?  An IQ test?  🤔
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on August 15, 2024, 03:11:41 PM
Really? That attitude could kill you. 

Oddly enough, the attitude that the NHS are the arbiters of truth could kill you.  For example, telling people the Covid vaccines were not experimental, were safe, and completed the trials, were all false, and some people took the advice, and died.

cromwell

You wait till the next big one gets us

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on August 15, 2024, 05:15:31 PM
Why are they not giving it to the Africans then ?
If you read the link they will be.

Nick

Quote from: Streetwalker on August 15, 2024, 05:15:31 PM
Because they are trying to kill off Africa, they want to develop, build power stations, have running water, electricity and all those stupid things. Why would we want to give them a jab?
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on August 15, 2024, 04:13:54 PM
In this case there are three tested vaccinations.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on August 15, 2024, 03:11:41 PM
Really? That attitude could kill you. Despite the parlous state of the NHS after 14 years of being underfunded by the Tories, in the next few weeks I have two dentists appointments, four medical checkups blood tests, "an armful!" "fill this." "What from here?" and a flu jab booked.
The NHS has not been underfunded, you've been shown the data, the fact you don't believe it is tough. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.