How a Violent Government Bureaucracy Killed Hundreds and Hid the Evidence

Started by papasmurf, August 27, 2024, 11:12:53 AM

« previous - next »

Borg Refinery

Quote from: papasmurf on August 30, 2024, 04:28:13 PM
Replaced with something worse the Labour government will have to address.

Agreed, because they are Tories MKIII, I personally don't like to make excuses for them though
+++

Borg Refinery

Quote from: papasmurf on August 30, 2024, 04:26:44 PM
It is a VERY long list. They are listed for each chapter. There are 24 chapters, National archives, official documents, government memos, and many other sources that cannot be challenged.
Frankly the brown semi solid substance is about to hit the air conditioning.  I would like to be a fly on the wall at the DWP after Liz Kendall and Stephen Timms have both read the book and have a discussion  about it.
(Given the left over disputes with the Information Commissioner the DWP is still dodging.)

What makes you think they are actually going to bother reading your book?

You don't even read your own links, as you just proved to the whole forum, so why should anyone read your book?
+++

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on August 30, 2024, 04:06:43 PM
Where do the references come from?
It is a VERY long list. They are listed for each chapter. There are 24 chapters, National archives, official documents, government memos, and many other sources that cannot be challenged.
Frankly the brown semi solid substance is about to hit the air conditioning.  I would like to be a fly on the wall at the DWP after Liz Kendall and Stephen Timms have both read the book and have a discussion  about it. 
(Given the left over disputes with the Information Commissioner the DWP is still dodging.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borg Refinery

Even many Tories thought the system was rather cruel and unfair, hence why they scrapped the tests

Quote2. In the future, we will remove the Work Capability Assessment (WCA) and introduce a new personalised, tailored approach to employment support, with the aim of helping disabled people and people with health conditions reach their full potential. We set this out in "Transforming Support: The Health and Disability White Paper" in March 2023 and it continues to be our future direction. It is still important, however, to ensure that the assessment is delivering the right outcomes ahead of these future changes. We consulted on changes to the WCA for this purpose.

https://www.gov.uk/government/consultations/work-capability-assessment-activities-and-descriptors/outcome/government-response-to-the-work-capability-assessment-activities-and-descriptors-consultation#wca-background-and-how-we-consulted
+++

Borg Refinery

https://www.gov.uk/government/statistics/fraud-and-error-in-the-benefit-system-financial-year-2023-to-2024-estimates/fraud-and-error-in-the-benefit-system-financial-year-ending-fye-2024#total-estimates-of-fraud-and-error-across-all-benefit-expenditure

QuoteOverpayments due to Fraud were 2.8% (£7.4bn) in FYE 2024, compared with 2.7% (£6.3bn) in FYE 2023.
Overpayments due to Claimant Error remained at 0.6% in FYE 2024 (£1.6bn), the same as in FYE 2023 (£1.4bn).
Overpayments due to Official Error remained at 0.3% in FYE 2024 (£0.8bn), the same as in FYE 2023 (£0.7bn).

+++

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on August 30, 2024, 04:03:59 PM
Nick the majority of the book is full of referenced evidence with the links to it. Frankly without reading the book you have zero idea what it is it. So you can't comment about it.
Where do the references come from?
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on August 29, 2024, 08:37:19 AM
The book is collated evidence.  I have never stated there is no fraud. However the fraud is miniscule when set against the thousands of deaths caused by the DWP.
So now you acknowledge there is fraud, which are the fraud claims and which are genuine? You must know cause you say the amount of fraud is minuscule. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on August 30, 2024, 04:01:32 PM
I've told you, your book is not evidence.
Nick the majority of the book is full of referenced evidence with the links to it. Frankly without reading the book you have zero idea what it is it. So you can't comment about it.

The coroners reports referenced in the book, of which there are many are public domain.
Reports to Prevent Future Deaths - Courts and Tribunals Judiciary

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on August 30, 2024, 03:38:57 PM
I am afraid the brainwashed view has applied to politicians and civil servants for over 30 years. A lot of people have died because of it. (Hence the collated material in the book which they cannot deny. Collective selective amnesia just does not cut it.)
I've told you, your book is not evidence. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on August 30, 2024, 03:11:07 PM
Well which one is it?  Did they know he had no income, or not?  If they knew, how is that possible?  How could they know what cash he was receiving?

Having a "paraoic" view is much better than having a brainwashed view.  😉
I am afraid the brainwashed view has applied to politicians and civil servants for over 30 years. A lot of people have died because of it. (Hence the collated material in the book which they cannot deny. Collective selective amnesia just does not cut it.)

Scott777

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on August 29, 2024, 10:30:08 PM
I agree no such thing.  As for your paranoic view of the media etc that's just BS too.

Well which one is it?  Did they know he had no income, or not?  If they knew, how is that possible?  How could they know what cash he was receiving?

Having a "paraoic" view is much better than having a brainwashed view.  😉
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Some back ground with embedded links. Plus the book mentioned has no foundation or research of any kind to back up its contentions. (It also costs £84.) [color=var(--bbQxAb)]9780191587214, 0191587214
[/font][/size][/color]Page count:384 Published:2 October 2003 Publisher:OUP Oxford Language:English
Editors:Christopher Bass, David Oakley, Peter Halligan

Structural dimensions of the biopsychosocial model (wordpress.com)

Picture of the culprits for the scandal at a latter day Wansee conference at Woodstock near Oxford in 2001

[color=var(--COEmY)]

[/font][/size][/color]

Structural dimensions of the biopsychosocial model (wordpress.com)

papasmurf

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on August 29, 2024, 08:44:33 PM
As challenged earlier to PSA reminder Papasmurf that you are failing to provide such a case.  Seems you know this book is written by a liar.
I suggest call him a liar and you will get sued. It is collated evidence of the use of a totally sham "medical" first used by Unum Provident to deny legal claims for medical insurance. Unum were successfully sued in a class action because of the use of the sham medical. Despite that Peter Lilley "got into bed" with the CEO of Unum and the Benefits Agency/DWP has been using that sham system for 30 years and thousands of people have died or committed suicide as a result. Mansel Aylward (now deceased,) was the designer of that sham system and carried out what can only be called brain washing sessions for UK Politicians of all mainstream parties and civil servants.
That is all detailed and referenced in the book. It is NOT a work of fiction it is evidence.
It is a very big national scandal, that was bound to come to light despite DWP efforts to cover it up.

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Scott777 on August 29, 2024, 10:23:24 PM
So then you agree it was false to claim they KNEW he had no income.  So what else is false?  The media like to distort things to look like we need more social welfare, because the establishment wants everyone dependent on the state.  Everyone is a victim, and only the state can fix it.  It's really about authoritarianism.
I agree no such thing.  As for your paranoic view of the media etc that's just BS too.