Main Menu

Time for change?

Started by T00ts, September 24, 2024, 04:00:33 PM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on September 27, 2024, 11:59:52 AMSeems it hasn't occurred to you that UK life expectancy is up 20% since the NHS was founded.  And also that life expectancy increases have stalled since it became fashionable for people to post crap about vaccines.

Life expectancy has been rising steadily since records began and show similar numbers in other developed countries without an NHS . Mostly down to childhood vaccines and advances in treating heart conditions

Scott777

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on September 27, 2024, 11:59:52 AMSeems it hasn't occurred to you that UK life expectancy is up 20% since the NHS was founded.  And also that life expectancy increases have stalled since it became fashionable for people to post crap about vaccines.

Also, since the NHS was founded it has gradually slipped into corruption.  Why is it relevant that life expectancy went up?  People can become ill, but survive.  An ill person is more profitable to big pharma than a healthy person or a dead person.

And it may not have occurred to you that people have become more sick since mass Covid injectables.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Nick on September 27, 2024, 12:46:09 PMPay attention Steve, I spend most of my free time in India, I only returned to the UK from India at the end of August. And I fully intend within the next year or so to move out to India, I love the place.

Well good if it works for you but its poor safety, poor human rights, huge inequalities and dodgy leadership make it not a place for me.

Fair cricket team though.

Nick

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on September 27, 2024, 12:15:57 PMSince you love India and its appalling safety record so much I'm sure you'd just love to live there. 
Pay attention Steve, I spend most of my free time in India, I only returned to the UK from India at the end of August. And I fully intend within the next year or so to move out to India, I love the place.

Quote from: Nick on May 27, 2024, 01:21:10 PMI totally agree, however I believe you have underplayed it @Barry, I think it's worse that you have outlined, they are attempting to do what it's says: turn the whole world into an Islamic state.
Another reason to live in India, they will never achieve their goals there, any shenanigans and they get whacked with big sticks.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on September 27, 2024, 10:31:18 AMSmurf has to dramatise everything, we know that, the world has gone mental over H&S. You can now be considered working at height even when you're standing on the ground. How has India passed the UK to become the 5th highest GDP when only 2% of the country contributes to the economy and less than 2% of the country pay tax? It's cause they don't operate with their hands tied behind their back like we do. And where did all this controlling come from? The EU

I am NOT dramatising about anything, merely referencing legislation and regulation.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Nick on September 27, 2024, 10:31:18 AMSmurf has to dramatise everything, we know that, the world has gone mental over H&S. You can now be considered working at height even when you're standing on the ground. How has India passed the UK to become the 5th highest GDP when only 2% of the country contributes to the economy and less than 2% of the country pay tax? It's cause they don't operate with their hands tied behind their back like we do. And where did all this controlling come from? The EU

India is way way below us in GDP per capita and way way above us in deaths at work per capita.  Its large GDP is because it has 20 times our population

And our H&S culture derives from the 1949 legal case that rightly ruled that risk should be reduced to be 'As Low As Reasonably Practicable' The EU came along much much later.

And FWIW our H&S legislation was passed in 1974, the EU adopted similar in 1989 ie they followed us.  But then you probably blame today's rain on the EU.

Since you love India and its appalling safety record so much I'm sure you'd just love to live there.  There's flights every day you can take and they'll just love to hear your false stories about the EU. 

Workplace accidents: Inside India's 'factories of death'

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Scott777 on September 27, 2024, 10:15:36 AMI wouldn't take advice from the NHS on what to put in your body, if I were you.  They lied about Covid injectables, so not really a reliable source of info.

So when they say "make foods safe", there's no reason to believe it does.  It may not have occurred to you that pasteurization is done to make milk last longer, which is more profitable.  It only carries a risk if it is kept in storage, which allows bacteria to spread.  It may also not have occurred to you that people have drunk raw milk for a long time before pasteurization, and has been drunk by calves for much longer, so is a perfectly natural thing.
Seems it hasn't occurred to you that UK life expectancy is up 20% since the NHS was founded.  And also that life expectancy increases have stalled since it became fashionable for people to post crap about vaccines.

Scott777

And behind the EU, it comes from people like George Soros and Bill Gates who wants to control the supply of food and energy, not to mention medical treatments and digital ID.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC-azppd8bQ
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on September 27, 2024, 10:21:00 AMWhat reason?  You didn't say.  Is it so it lasts longer, reducing wastage and costs?  You link a government site.  You do know the government serves corporate interests, don't you?
Smurf has to dramatise everything, we know that, the world has gone mental over H&S. You can now be considered working at height even when you're standing on the ground. How has India passed the UK to become the 5th highest GDP when only 2% of the country contributes to the economy and less than 2% of the country pay tax? It's cause they don't operate with their hands tied behind their back like we do. And where did all this controlling come from? The EU

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on September 27, 2024, 10:21:50 AMIt's all a load of mumbo jumbo designed to control the masses.

That's a bingo.  Along with profit.

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on September 27, 2024, 10:15:36 AMI wouldn't take advice from the NHS on what to put in your body, if I were you.  They lied about Covid injectables, so not really a reliable source of info.

So when they say "make foods safe", there's no reason to believe it does.  It may not have occurred to you that pasteurisation is done to make milk last longer, which is more profitable.  It only carries a risk if it is kept in storage, which allows bacteria to spread.  It may also not have occurred to you that people have drunk raw milk for a long time before pasteurisation, and has been drunk by calves for much longer, so is a perfectly natural thing.
How many so called scares have we had? Curry and her eggs, don't eat processed meat. It's all a load of mumbo jumbo designed to control the masses.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on September 26, 2024, 02:02:24 PMUnpasteurised milk has a regulations for good reasons:- https://www.food.gov.uk/safety-hygiene/raw-drinking-milk#:~:text=The%20sale%20of%20raw%20drinking,farmers%20at%20registered%20farmers'%20markets

What reason?  You didn't say.  Is it so it lasts longer, reducing wastage and costs?  You link a government site.  You do know the government serves corporate interests, don't you?

Scott777

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on September 26, 2024, 01:45:46 PMGood, if people copy you there's more for me and lower prices then.

https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/eat-well/how-to-eat-a-balanced-diet/what-are-processed-foods/

'A processed food is any food or drink that has been changed in some way when it's made or prepared. Most foods we eat are processed in some way.

Processing can be used to:

make foods safe, for example milk is pasteurised to remove harmful bacteria
make foods suitable for use, such as pressing seeds to make oil
preserve foods or help them last longer, such as tinned or frozen foods . . .'

I wouldn't take advice from the NHS on what to put in your body, if I were you.  They lied about Covid injectables, so not really a reliable source of info.

So when they say "make foods safe", there's no reason to believe it does.  It may not have occurred to you that pasteurization is done to make milk last longer, which is more profitable.  It only carries a risk if it is kept in storage, which allows bacteria to spread.  It may also not have occurred to you that people have drunk raw milk for a long time before pasteurization, and has been drunk by calves for much longer, so is a perfectly natural thing.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on September 26, 2024, 05:00:47 PMBTW, the link you posted contains advice, stating quite clearly that selling raw milk is totally LEGAL.

It is NOT totally legal it is restricted. The FSA is clear about that.
That you cannot understand that NO-ONES personal experience on ANY subject is relevant to national experience and regulations is not my problem.

AI search:-

Unpasteurized milk has been regulated in the UK in a number of ways, including:
1985: Restrictions were placed on the sale of raw milk in England and Wales.
1983: The sale of raw cow's milk was banned in Scotland.
1995: The Dairy Products (Hygiene) Regulations came into force in England and Wales.
1996: The Food Labelling Regulations were introduced.
2006: The Food Hygiene Regulations were introduced in Wales.
2013: The Food Safety and Hygiene Regulations were introduced in England.
2018: The Food Standards Agency (FSA) issued guidance on the legal requirements for selling raw drinking milk (RDM).
The guidance for RDM producers includes information on registration, inspection, legal obligations, and best practice. RDM is considered a high-risk food product and is subject to stricter controls

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on September 26, 2024, 04:09:59 PMNick, what your personal experience is, is frankly irrelevant the regulations are there for very good reasons.

https://www.food.gov.uk/safety-hygiene/raw-drinking-milk#:~:text=We%20advise%20that%20raw%20or,people%20aged%2065%20or%20over

Unpasteurized milk can contain harmful bacteria that can cause food poisoning. People with weakened immune systems are particularly vulnerable to food poisoning from unpasteurized milk and should avoid it. These groups include: Children under 5, Adults over 65, Pregnant people, and People with compromised immune systems such as cancer patients.
Some of the bacteria that can be found in unpasteurized milk include:
Campylobacter, Cryptosporidium, E. coli, Listeria, Brucella, Salmonella, Staphylococcus aureus, and Yersinia.
The FSA advises consumers to only purchase raw milk from registered producers.

Next time you tell me my personal experience is irrelative you will be taking an early bath, I will not be dictated to by an idiot like you. Now we are quits!!

BTW, the link you posted contains advice, stating quite clearly that selling raw milk is totally LEGAL.