Main Menu

Time for change?

Started by T00ts, September 24, 2024, 04:00:33 PM

« previous - next »

Borg Refinery

Ok let's see if this works  :P

a2v4gMw_460s.jpg

This image is attached as an attachment, it displays fine so far.......

Look, here's a second image of the screenshot of me attaching it -

Screenshot 2024-09-28 at 5.37.38 PM.jpg

+++

Unlucky4Sum

That's because I was referring to being able to load images without using a URL reference.

Could do it last week, can't so easily now. 

Borg Refinery

Test

Yup, works fine..
+++

Borg Refinery

The site is working perfectly well for me now and looks better than before, thank you, Nick, for bringing the site back to life and updating it

I've embedded images in a couple of posts here already, it's working absolutely fine for me folks. You simply go to a site like http://imgbb.com, upload your image and take the link and put it in a post.

Or alternatively, you can click on the 'insert an image' button near the 'Quick Reply' box at the bottom and put the direct link to the image [ie http://site.com/whatever.jpg] in the box that comes up, after clicking said button

It couldn't be simpler. And below is a test:
+++

Nick

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on September 28, 2024, 07:25:26 PMActually I take some of that back

Those image options don't seem to be working after the update
I only have my phone but I know images have been added since update so I know it works. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Nick on September 28, 2024, 04:08:11 PMWho mentioned banning?

Ok, so what else did you mean by 'early bath'?

I assume that refers to at least a temporary ban does it not? What else did you have in mind?
+++

Unlucky4Sum

Actually I take some of that back

Those image options don't seem to be working after the update

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Nick on September 28, 2024, 06:57:41 PMYou can post pictures just the same as before, you drag what ever picture you want to post to the bit that says 'Drag and drop here'.
Exactly and Scott can copy and paste via the 'printscreen' option (and Windows 11 lets you post just the bit you want)  and then there's options like imgur.com.

Scott says he has a Pfizer document dated Feb 2021 that says there vaccine is experimental.  Google desn't back that story, the FDA doesn't back that story and the UK regulatory authority doesn't back it either MHRA link

The obvious conclusion is Scott has either misread or misrepresented the truth

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on September 28, 2024, 06:47:11 PMNot an expert at this new forum format which does not give me the option to post a picture from my PC.  So, how would you like me to show you?
You can post pictures just the same as before, you drag what ever picture you want to post to the bit that says 'Drag and drop here'. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on September 28, 2024, 06:41:27 PMIt is not a case of me never wanting to be wrong, I merely wish anti-vaxxers who rabbit on about Covid vaccines causing people to drop dead faster than British soldiers charging German machine guns in the 1st World War would back their contentions up with some credible data sets to prove it.

What are you talking about?  A data set of the NHS lying about the experimental status?  If there were some way to post the image or video, I would.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on September 28, 2024, 05:01:24 PMSo you're supposed to be such an expert but you can't put up this evidence.
Not an expert at this new forum format which does not give me the option to post a picture from my PC.  So, how would you like me to show you?
Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on September 28, 2024, 05:01:24 PMHere's the FDA 2 months before Feb 2021 giving 'emergency' clearance for that Pfizer vaccine and look, the word 'experimental' doesn't appear.

It also doesn't show the word "truth", so does that mean it's not the truth?  Anyway, this is for the US authorisation, but I am talking about the NHS giving false information, so obviously the UK, which did not give Emergency Use Authorization.  It gave Conditional Marketing Authorisation.  So to confirm, you haven't said what your source is that it was not experimental.

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on September 28, 2024, 05:01:24 PMHere's FullFAct in that very Feb 2021 proving (but said in politer terms) that the 'experimental' accusation is a crock of shit put about by sad losers.  https://fullfact.org/online/covid-vaccines-not-medical-experiment/

Is that it?  Your only source of truth is FullofshitFAct?  And what qualifies them as a source of facts?
[/quote]
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on September 28, 2024, 06:33:36 PMWhat, you mean you don't know what it means to document something?  Blimey.  Just get a dictionary.  Of course you don't want there to be any evidence, because you never want to be wrong.

It is not a case of me never wanting to be wrong, I merely wish anti-vaxxers who rabbit on about Covid vaccines causing people to drop dead faster than British soldiers charging German machine guns in the 1st World War would back their contentions up with some credible data sets to prove it.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on September 28, 2024, 04:24:04 PMSo no documentary evidence.

What, you mean you don't know what it means to document something?  Blimey.  Just get a dictionary.  Of course you don't want there to be any evidence, because you never want to be wrong.

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Scott777 on September 28, 2024, 03:52:43 PMPhase 3 was required to remove the experimental status, so your "substantial testing" is irrelevant.

I have a screenshot and a screen video of the Pfizer in Feb 2021, but don't know how to post it.

So you're supposed to be such an expert but you can't put up this evidence.  How beleivable (not)

Here's the FDA 2 months before Feb 2021 giving 'emergency' clearance for that Pfizer vaccine and look, the word 'experimental' doesn't appear.

Here's FullFAct in that very Feb 2021 proving (but said in politer terms) that the 'experimental' accusation is a crock of shit put about by sad losers.  https://fullfact.org/online/covid-vaccines-not-medical-experiment/

https://www.fda.gov/media/144416/download

'The vaccination programme is not an experiment. The three Covid vaccines currently approved for use in the UK have already been shown to be safe and effective in clinical trials.'

A problem here is we can't actually prove any one specific case where someone died because of anti vaccine horseshit like you spread but statistically we know that very many did.

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe