I can't see this nonsense lasting much longer

Started by Borchester, March 23, 2020, 02:17:37 PM

« previous - next »

GregB

Quote from: "patman post" post_id=19289 time=1584979755 user_id=70
It's only just sunk in that there'll be no draught beers available for months — and we can't even get out to buy the stuff to brew our own...!!!

At the risk of sounding repetitive regarding your quest for alcohol Amazon is your friend.

patman post

Quote from: "patman post" post_id=19266 time=1584973543 user_id=70
If Carlsberg is the only tipple available, I'll stay in isolation, thanks...

Quote from: Streetwalker post_id=19273 time=1584975430 user_id=53
Your right there Posty its pish water .   :hattip

It's only just sunk in that there'll be no draught beers available for months — and we can't even get out to buy the stuff to brew our own...!!!
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester post_id=19281 time=1584977518 user_id=62
Nothing in your world is a joking matter Pappy. I can see your neighbours coming round and setting your trousers on fire by way of a laugh, but you will still look sour, act  as though the cat has crapped in your cornflakes and carry on blaming everything  on the Tories.

Your attitude is killing people.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=19276 time=1584976113 user_id=89
It really is NOT a joking matter.

Nothing in your world is a joking matter Pappy. I can see your neighbours coming round and setting your trousers on fire by way of a laugh, but you will still look sour, act  as though the cat has crapped in your cornflakes and carry on blaming everything  on the Tories.
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester post_id=19275 time=1584975840 user_id=62
No I won't.

It really is NOT a joking matter.

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=19270 time=1584974345 user_id=89
You will be sorry.

No I won't.

I have a house and flat to decorate and my mate has just run off to someone foreign and left me with his allotment so I now have three plots to care for. Frankly, although I try to stay in fashion, I don't have time for this bug, however trendy it might be. With the exception of my brother who is 77 and currently drinking his way round Kent, I am the oldest member of my clan and we both agree that we don't have time to die. In fact, I intend to live until I receive documentary evidence that you have joined the Conservative party
Algerie Francais !

Streetwalker

Quote from: "patman post" post_id=19266 time=1584973543 user_id=70

Your right there Posty its pish water .   :hattip

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester post_id=19269 time=1584974212 user_id=62
I am sorry Pappy, but the Chines flu is so not now....

You will be sorry.

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=19268 time=1584973692 user_id=89
Those being irresponsible and in denial are going to be in for a shock:-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-52004116">https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-52004116

What's in the emergency Coronavirus legislation?

By Daniel Kraemer

BBC Political Research Unit

2 hours ago

I am sorry Pappy, but the Chines flu is so not now....

https://images.theweek.com/sites/default/files/15_65.jpg?resize=807x807">
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Those being irresponsible and in denial are going to be in for a shock:-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-52004116">https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-52004116

What's in the emergency Coronavirus legislation?

By Daniel Kraemer

BBC Political Research Unit

2 hours ago

Borchester

Quote from: Streetwalker post_id=19264 time=1584973412 user_id=53
Your right Borky , I think they should open the pubs for the over 60's if only for an hour every evening .  

I had a really quite round of golf this morning , it was magic ,nobody about apart from a few deer and the greenkeeper cutting the 18th  . If Carlsberg made  self isolation I was there .

:thup:
Algerie Francais !

patman post

Quote from: Streetwalker post_id=19264 time=1584973412 user_id=53
Your right Borky , I think they should open the pubs for the over 60's if only for an hour every evening .  

I had a really quite round of golf this morning , it was magic ,nobody about apart from a few deer and the greenkeeper cutting the 18th  . If Carlsberg made  self isolation I was there .

On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Streetwalker

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester post_id=19261 time=1584973057 user_id=62
The kids are only masking up out of kindness to the oldies and a lot of oldies are feeling bloody embarrassed about so much fuss being made about a few coughs and colds.

The pubs are shut and the cinemas are shut and the footie is shut and the public is getting bored arseless.

I give this keffufle until the end of April and then whoever is in charge will have to think up a new crisis.

You are still in denial, latest death only 18 years old, and rate of deaths increasing.

Borchester

The kids are only masking up out of kindness to the oldies and a lot of oldies are feeling bloody embarrassed about so much fuss being made about a few coughs and colds.

The pubs are shut and the cinemas are shut and the footie is shut and the public is getting bored arseless.

I give this keffufle until the end of April and then whoever is in charge will have to think up a new crisis.
Algerie Francais !