I have the flu or something.

Started by Borchester, April 11, 2020, 10:41:55 AM

« previous - next »

Borchester

Quote from: Thomas post_id=21073 time=1586599949 user_id=58
Hope you are alright borkie.

I know what you are saying though , i cannae wait to go back  to work for a rest.

Ain't that the bloody truth Tommy  :D  :D

I don't know how things are at your end, but although the economy is in a state of collapse and Azrael 's wings can be heard softly beating in every household in the country, down here the womenfolk still manage to find the paints and rollers and dust sheets and all the other instruments of torture.
Algerie Francais !

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester post_id=21066 time=1586598115 user_id=62
And she has given me a loving smile, a pot of coffee and the the suggestion that I start plastering the kitchen.

I love that woman but I tell you, when civilization collapses and plague stalks the land she will smile sweetly and say, I was wondering, since the plague cart won't be here for a bit, do you think you could put a bit of emulsion on the walls in the front room?

Hope you are alright borkie.

I know what you are saying though , i cannae wait to go back  to work for a rest.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Javert

If you have symptoms that could be consistent of Covid-19, I strongly suggest that you rest up and do nothing and drink lots of fluids.  Continuing with daily chores will make it worse and increase your risk of hospitalisation.

Borchester

And she has given me a loving smile, a pot of coffee and the the suggestion that I start plastering the kitchen.

I love that woman but I tell you, when civilization collapses and plague stalks the land she will smile sweetly and say, I was wondering, since the plague cart won't be here for a bit, do you think you could put a bit of emulsion on the walls in the front room?
Algerie Francais !