This deal is no good either

Started by T00ts, October 20, 2019, 09:04:18 AM

« previous - next »

Cassie

Quote from: Sheepy post_id=1534 time=1571643940 user_id=52
They don't like the unbelievers or people who think they might have to represent over themselves.

Can someone give me a 'sheepy translation' for this! :D

Sheepy

Quote from: Cassie post_id=1533 time=1571643233 user_id=57
There's another court case to see if BJ's request for an extension was lawful. I think it's because he didn't sign the letter. Have theses people got nothing better to do. I wish an MP would approach me in the street requesting his/her vote...

They don't like the unbelievers or people who think they might have to represent over themselves.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Cassie

There's another court case to see if BJ's request for an extension was lawful. I think it's because he didn't sign the letter. Have theses people got nothing better to do. I wish an MP would approach me in the street requesting his/her vote...

Thomas

Quote from: Cassie post_id=1528 time=1571639874 user_id=57
I've heard they're bring at back too, with a customs union and referendum attached to it by amendment. Please don't accept it BJ. I also heard that Lord, King Bercow might stop it.

I wouldnt worry over something you dont have any control over at present cassie.

If you dont get brexit at halloween , then you know what to do. Use your superior numbers in england to vote in brexit parties in england at the next election , and with the dodgy FPTP system , you will have a landslide.

Remember no current english parliament can bind a future one, so all you have to do is wait till the next election , vote these muppets out , and overturn any legislation they implement regarding brexit .

Have labour said what the next referndum question will be? Is it a choice between remain , and remain? :lol: Honestly , they are damaging democracy in a way they cant imagine in these islands.

Labour are going to take such a kicking at the next election it will take them decades to recover if ever.

They certainly havent learned any lesson from their kicking in scotland post 2014 when they played similar games with scotlands electorate.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester post_id=1523 time=1571620057 user_id=62
Blimey Tommy, you are throwing a strop. Much more of this and you will end up as nutty as Morayloon, if that is possible, which it ain't.

As an ex SNP voter I should have some idea of Scottish politics, but I am afraid that I don't. The only reason I commented on the decline in Ms Cherry's majority was that it was a pretty dramatic fall considering that it happened in just over two years.

och of course im no in a strop ya daft auld bat. :lol:

Im simply pointing out this constant reference i hear to the 2017 election as though its some sort of benchmark of the snp fall into oblivion is nothing more than total delusion.

The snp fortunes will of course rise and fall  , but with half of scotland wanting scottish independence , they wont be going anywhere anytime soon is all i am saying.

Its a bit like 54% of england wanting brexit , and deluded remainers thinking they can just ignore the referendum and it will go away.

Quote it was a pretty dramatic fall considering that it happened in just over two years.

But this is just delusion and wishfull thinking borkie here.

You forget the snp gained 50 seats in the 2015 general election , getting 56 out of 59  , 95% of scottish seats available , then two years later dropped 21 seats , 35 / 59 , 60 % of scottish seats , more than all the other parties standing in scotland put together.

Tell me borkie the last time a party in england gained 95% of english seats and then on the next election dropped down to  a massive majority of 60 % of english seats and it being passed off as some sort of failure?

Its all part of the anglo centric unionist delusion , where we had the likes of ruth davidson being touted by the media as some sort of fantastic politician who was going to keep scotland in the union , despite the fact she never won an election  , yet the snp and the likes of joanna cherry are touted somehow as failures by winning the majority of seats no matter how marginal the victory.

Tell me borkie , doesnt england have any marginal seats , or tories elected on small majorities? Do the tories care about how marginal their majority is in various seats in england as long as they hold the seat?

Of course they dont.

I know brexit is getting to you  , but dont let that cloud your judegment.

Cassie

I've heard they're bring at back too, with a customs union and referendum attached to it by amendment. Please don't accept it BJ. I also heard that Lord, King Bercow might stop it.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Sheepy post_id=1493 time=1571600203 user_id=52
Didn't we go through that with the last deal.

Indeed we did . Im sure they are trying to bore us all to death with the repetitive  cycle of debate on the same WA .  I hear its coming back again  today with more amendments .

The conservatives say they have the numbers but are being obstructed by the remainers (and maybe some No deal brexiteers ) in even getting it to a vote .

Borchester

Quote from: Thomas post_id=1485 time=1571598313 user_id=58
You think?

Yet all the polls not only have joanna cherry holding her edinburgh seat , but the snp taking every single tory seat in scotland and wiping labour out in the process bar maybe one.

You cant keep harking back to one election in 2017 because the snp vote share went down borkie. I know you are desperately hoping the snp disappear out of exsitence , and scotland goes back to being a good little british kingdom , but the fact remains the snp have 45% of scotland to choose from  , and rising , and they arent going anywhere fast.

Your problem is there are three unionist parties fighting over 55% or less of the vote , and each dividing up the union vote , while we have the 45 % more or less to ourselves. Thats what gave the incredible result of 2015 when we took 56/59 scot mps.

From memory there are about 30 scottish seats poised on a knife edge , the tories winning any seats depends on who scottish unionists see as the best bet in keeping us in the union.

Add brexit into the mix , and unionism is on a severe shoogly peg.7/10 scots support the eu on latest polls and remaining.

Blimey Tommy, you are throwing a strop. Much more of this and you will end up as nutty as Morayloon, if that is possible, which it ain't.

As an ex SNP voter I should have some idea of Scottish politics, but I am afraid that I don't. The only reason I commented on the decline in Ms Cherry's majority was that it was a pretty dramatic fall considering that it happened in just over two years.
Algerie Francais !

T00ts

Quote from: Sheepy post_id=1502 time=1571602822 user_id=52
Have a good cry Toots,nobody in power will care a hoot,but you might feel better in yourself.

Thanks a lot - don't encourage me! Stiff upper lip is called for or I might turn into a snowflake, melt and disappear down a drain.   :roll:

Baron von Lotsov

I don't even care about Northern Ireland. It's only a small place, it hardly produces anything and I have no intention of visiting it on my holidays either.

What I care ab out is that we are free from the millions of trade laws. If we can not trade as we see fit then we are not independent. How clear is that?
<t>Hong Kingdom: addicted to democrazy opium from Brit</t>

Sheepy

Quote from: T00ts post_id=1494 time=1571600348 user_id=54
I think I'm gonna cry! No  wonder mental health problems are on the rise.

Have a good cry Toots,nobody in power will care a hoot,but you might feel better in yourself.

T00ts

Quote from: Sheepy post_id=1493 time=1571600203 user_id=52

I think I'm gonna cry! No  wonder mental health problems are on the rise.

Sheepy

Quote from: Streetwalker post_id=1491 time=1571599939 user_id=53
No its not a good deal which is why it should have been voted through by the remainer parliament .  If even this Brexit in name only  version of Brexit cant get over the line Im thinking no version of it will .

Streetwalker

No its not a good deal which is why it should have been voted through by the remainer parliament .  If even this Brexit in name only  version of Brexit cant get over the line Im thinking no version of it will .

Thomas

here was the last scottish subsample from the latest you gov poll four days ago borkie.....

QuoteSNP 42%, Conservatives 23%, Labour 13%, Liberal Democrats 10%, Brexit Party 9%, Greens 2%
[/b]