Moderator Victor Meldrew....

Started by DeppityDawg, April 28, 2020, 12:46:42 PM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

Quote from: T00ts post_id=23061 time=1588251277 user_id=54
The mighty lord of the site  - who shall remain unspeakable - has messed with my person! He has publicly announced me as  'Cygnus ornate'. Now in truth,  it is a pretty name, but my little true beating heart belongs to another, and such liberty is making it flutter. I need a knight in shining armour to wield his sword and smite the wrong doer, or at least carry him to the stocks. He may redeem himself in time if he should proffer a seemly picture of a Swan (avatar), perhaps an emoji would help to assuage my trembling heart, but I will be forever grateful to the Knight that saves me from such pestilence.   :dncg:

I suppose I could alter THEM to be something more interesting. What do you suggest... ???
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

T00ts

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=23058 time=1588249550 user_id=50
What! Who? Who has been interfering with Toot's toot? Dammit, I'll challenge them to a duel for the ladies honour!!!

The mighty lord of the site  - who shall remain unspeakable - has messed with my person! He has publicly announced me as  'Cygnus ornate'. Now in truth,  it is a pretty name, but my little true beating heart belongs to another, and such liberty is making it flutter. I need a knight in shining armour to wield his sword and smite the wrong doer, or at least carry him to the stocks. He may redeem himself in time if he should proffer a seemly picture of a Swan (avatar), perhaps an emoji would help to assuage my trembling heart, but I will be forever grateful to the Knight that saves me from such pestilence.   :dncg:

johnofgwent

Quote from: T00ts post_id=23054 time=1588248024 user_id=54
Well we can see whose side you are on!  :crzy  :D

Well, I could rain biological destruction down on whole sections of our sick society using nothing more than a processed crop from a packet of seeds and a £150 drone ... but I choose not to do that either...

For now.

If this bloody lockdown goes on much longer though ...
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

DeppityDawg

Quote from: T00ts post_id=23040 time=1588243838 user_id=54
If you find it let me know! Some rat has interfered with my personage and needs a smack!   :hattip

What! Who? Who has been interfering with Toot's toot? Dammit, I'll challenge them to a duel for the ladies honour!!!

T00ts

Quote from: johnofgwent post_id=23053 time=1588247689 user_id=63
aha !!

Using a proper computer and not a tablet ....

I KNOW WHAT THEY DID, and i know how i can change it.

I won't, but i could.

Well we can see whose side you are on!  :crzy  :D

johnofgwent

If you find it let me know! Some rat has interfered with my personage and needs a smack!   :hattip

aha !!

Using a proper computer and not a tablet ....

I KNOW WHAT THEY DID, and i know how i can change it.

I won't, but i could.

T00ts

Quote from: cromwell post_id=23045 time=1588245087 user_id=48
That's no way to talk of our esteemed forum owner  :o  :o

Ahhhh outed! Well whatever he has done has proved unalterable by yours truly. I demand a refund  and a swan emoji and possibly a beautiful swan avatar!!   :dncg:

cromwell

That's no way to talk of our esteemed forum owner  :o  :o
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

T00ts

Quote from: johnofgwent post_id=23010 time=1588238628 user_id=63
I had wondered where and how this was set.

I'm supposed to.have godlike powers that exceed even those of the taskmasters that keep order here..

But I cant find the page that changes my description!!

johnofgwent

I had wondered where and how this was set.

I'm supposed to.have godlike powers that exceed even those of the taskmasters that keep order here..

But I cant find the page that changes my description!!

DeppityDawg

Quote from: "Bright Young Thing" post_id=22933 time=1588142158 user_id=49
I'm here dahling, just trying to juggle a lot of things all at once. Miss you  :X:  :X:

Miss you too, doll! We'll have a bottle of buckie ready when this lot is over. That's if I haven't slit my own wrists and died listening to this lot first  :lol:

Bright Young Thing

I'm here dahling, just trying to juggle a lot of things all at once. Miss you  :X:  :X:
<t>True focus lies somewhere between rage and serenity...</t>

DeppityDawg

Quote from: cromwell post_id=22896 time=1588097915 user_id=48
Shoe stocktake  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Well, we won't see her for a few weeks then  :lol:

cromwell

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=22889 time=1588096102 user_id=50
Where's my other girl, anyway? The one in the kilt?

Shoe stocktake  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=22889 time=1588096102 user_id=50
Where's my other girl, anyway? The one in the kilt?

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe