What's really bad about the Durham trips story....

Started by BeElBeeBub, May 23, 2020, 11:34:00 PM

« previous - next »

T00ts

Quote from: Streetwalker post_id=26236 time=1590439456 user_id=53
The only people being played are those caught up in left wing /MSM feeding frenzy that is trying to undermine the government .

By the way

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/14/uk-coronavirus-rules-autism-learning-disabilities-lockdown">https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/ ... s-lockdown">https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/14/uk-coronavirus-rules-autism-learning-disabilities-lockdown

I am fairly sure Cummings is on the autistic spectrum. After his interview today I was convinced.

Streetwalker

Quote from: B0ycey post_id=26229 time=1590437844 user_id=116
:lol:

You've been played T00ts. The whole thing was orchestrated. It was designed to play at the heart strings. The only problem. He broke more rules to cover up the other rules he was hiding. I don't believe for a second that he drove to Barnard Castle to test his eyesight, but as it turns out that was worse than sight seeing.

The only people being played are those caught up in left wing /MSM feeding frenzy that is trying to undermine the government .

By the way

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/14/uk-coronavirus-rules-autism-learning-disabilities-lockdown">https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/ ... s-lockdown">https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/14/uk-coronavirus-rules-autism-learning-disabilities-lockdown

B0ycey

Quote from: T00ts post_id=26232 time=1590438602 user_id=54
Don't just blindly accept what they are telling you, show me the proof that he mixed, that he wasn't out for the first time after being ill to gauge how he felt! I have isolated now for nearly 12 weeks, every week or so I take the car out to keeping it going and to lose the isolated feeling that makes the world seem odd. He possibly felt the same disorientation and presumably his wife doesn't drive.

T00ts, is driving to test your eyesight part of the guidance? That was his own statement. This didn't have to be a story. Johnson could have sacked in him name only and kept him on in the background to return at a later date. The story is the lies. What he did or didn't do isn't the story any more. It's the cover up. And while the lies have holes, this story isn't going anyways whether you feel sorry for the guy or not.

cromwell

Quote from: T00ts post_id=26230 time=1590438245 user_id=54
We won't agree, don't be shocked, I simply don't buy what very one is selling.  I am prepared to question and I don't like bullying. This man is being hung out to dry by people who have an agenda.

No we won't agree,I only have one agenda.......if you make rules or help shape them you don't behave so arrogantly that those rules don't apply to you.

This applies more so when in a position of power,you break the rules you pay the price and he clearly did,if Boris can't perform without him he shouldn't be PM,if people in high places disregard the rules they bring them in to disrepute and cannot expect the rest of the nation to abide by them.

Why you don't see this is beyond me,are we some banana republic where laws and rules are bent to accommodate the elite?
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

T00ts

Quote from: B0ycey post_id=26229 time=1590437844 user_id=116

You've been played T00ts. The whole thing was orchestrated. It was designed to play at the heart strings. The only problem. He broke more rules to cover up the other rules he was hiding. I don't believe for a second that he drove to Barnard Castle to test his eyesight, but as it turns out that was worse than sight seeing.

Don't just blindly accept what they are telling you, show me the proof that he mixed, that he wasn't out for the first time after being ill to gauge how he felt! I have isolated now for nearly 12 weeks, every week or so I take the car out to keeping it going and to lose the isolated feeling that makes the world seem odd. He possibly felt the same disorientation and presumably his wife doesn't drive.

T00ts

Quote from: cromwell post_id=26228 time=1590437823 user_id=48
Dark ages,what are you talking about?

What's not fair? that he has no integrity,if people expect those in places of power to show such integrity and if they do have such expectations you regard them as hypocrites ,frankly I'm shocked that you stretch what I always regarded from you as someone who for sure could differentiate what is acceptable behaviour and what is not.

People have been fined for less than what he did,all they need is to quote in court what the attorney general said and bingo no court will uphold the fine.

We won't agree, don't be shocked, I simply don't buy what very one is selling.  I am prepared to question and I don't like bullying. This man is being hung out to dry by people who have an agenda.

B0ycey

Quote from: T00ts post_id=26227 time=1590437592 user_id=54
Why can you all not see that you are being played?

cromwell

Quote from: T00ts post_id=26216 time=1590436100 user_id=54
Too many posts to quote but the bottom line is that he is unelected. He is employed by the PM and thus the Government and therefore we have no right to demand either his resignation or sacking.

It isn't fair to treat anyone like this. I would like a £ for everyone who has broken the rules.

To demand - how arrogant is that? - a man to lose his income and reputation for something that wasn't even illegal not for justice sake but to prove a point and hopefully damage the government, and like a pile of stupid lemmings people are jumping up and down with indignation spurred on by hypocrites out for a lynching.  We surely have gone back to the dark ages!

Dark ages,what are you talking about?

What's not fair? that he has no integrity,if people expect those in places of power to show such integrity and if they do have such expectations you regard them as hypocrites ,frankly I'm shocked that you stretch what I always regarded from you as someone who for sure could differentiate what is acceptable behaviour and what is not.

People have been fined for less than what he did,all they need is to quote in court what the attorney general said and bingo no court will uphold the fine.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

T00ts

Still clutching at straws. Where is the cover up? He came out today with his story, before that we were given slightly bent stories from those who wanted their 5 minutes of fame. Why can you all not see that you are being played?

Javert

Too many posts to quote but the bottom line is that he is unelected. He is employed by the PM and thus the Government and therefore we have no right to demand either his resignation or sacking.

It isn't fair to treat anyone like this. I would like a £ for everyone who has broken the rules.

To demand - how arrogant is that? - a man to lose his income and reputation for something that wasn't even illegal not for justice sake but to prove a point and hopefully damage the government, and like a pile of stupid lemmings people are jumping up and down with indignation spurred on by hypocrites out for a lynching.  We surely have gone back to the dark ages!

Can you not see that if one of the people who is instrumental in creating the rules and crafting the messages around it is breaking them, and then trying to cover it up, and then sticking two fingers up and anyone who tries to challenge him, it will cause other members of the public looking on to also think the rules don't apply to them either?  That's especially the case if that person then re-writes the rules in real time to suit their actions.

I have zero doubt that if I had turned up at the press conference the day before he went to Durham, and said:

"Prime Minister - I live in London and I have a 4 year old child at home, and my wife is feeling a bit poorly.  I'm thinking of driving to Durham tonight with them and self isolating in an annexe at my parent's house just in case I get sick too, and, while I'm there, if I think my vision is going a bit blurred I will put them in the car with me and take a 30 mile spin".

Does anyone on this forum seriously think that the answer would have been "yes that would be fine because you are using your own best judgement"?  This is the issue - they were being very black and white about the rules back then and anyone who brought up scenarios like this was told "no you can't do that" - and then one of the main people involved in making and communicating those rules does exactly that.  Can you not see how some people, especially those who've lost loved ones who live far away, might find that a bit odd?

B0ycey

Quote from: T00ts post_id=26219 time=1590436761 user_id=54
You are clutching at straws. If Cummings goes it will be a sad day not just for Cummings but for Government in this country. The tail is trying hard to wag the dog.

To be honest, this is Watergate. Where the story is the cover up rather than the incident. The government mIght have swayed you, but in general they will not get credibility until Cummings has gone. And the Covid messaging is basically non existent now. What is happening on the 1st and 15th again?

As for Cummings, if he wants to be left alone, he should have quit yesterday. He might not have been elected, but he has decided to work for the government.

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=26178 time=1590432049 user_id=98

I only voted Corbyn, not because I like his ideas so much as I'm concerned about the state of England;.

Biggest bullshitter on this forum you .

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=26067 time=1590409140 user_id=98

And if you could read, you'd recall that I don't support Labour ......

I'm not on the 'Brit left', and if you could read you would see I've pointed this out enough times now.....

You dont support labour in scotland or england , you arent on the brit left , then you tell us you voted corbyn because of concern. :lol:

Feck off you feckin utter cowardly arsehole with your utter crap posts and imbecilic lies.

Imagine not having the balls to stand up for the party you so obviously support , and then throwing in a whisper that you did actually vote for auld wurzel and labour and did vote for the brit "left".

Just out of concern of course :lol:  , and you only mention cummings and the tories out of concern as well , and if brexit just happens to stop , well all and good , its ony for the concern of those silly people who didnt really understand what they were voting for. :lol:

Tosspot.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

T00ts

Quote from: B0ycey post_id=26218 time=1590436560 user_id=116
you live by the sword, you die by the sword!

To be fair to Cummings, it isn't up to him to sack himself. Johnson is the one who has to justify why driving to test you eyesight in now also part of the rules. Along with the other breaches (or as it turns out non breaches) were then also OK too. Even Sturgeon dropped Calderwood after trying (but failing) to save her ass. But he's gone this far, although he was panicing badly after the daily briefing, so can he keep this up?

You are clutching at straws. If Cummings goes it will be a sad day not just for Cummings but for Government in this country. The tail is trying hard to wag the dog.

B0ycey

you live by the sword, you die by the sword!

To be fair to Cummings, it isn't up to him to sack himself. Johnson is the one who has to justify why driving to test you eyesight in now also part of the rules. Along with the other breaches (or as it turns out non breaches) were then also OK too. Even Sturgeon dropped Calderwood after trying (but failing) to save her ass. But he's gone this far, although he was panicing badly after the daily briefing, so can he keep this up?

Thomas

Quote from: Streetwalker post_id=26203 time=1590435154 user_id=53
I don't want to give Johnson any opportunity ,any excuse not to get Brexit done . Sacking his right hand man could well have seen the delay card being played with the excuse of having to appoint a new team leader .

As you probably have read Cromwell I just don't think this is as newsworthy as the feeding frenzy from the remoaners would have us believe  .

Get Brexit done and you can sack the lot of them as far as Im concerned

:thup:  :hattip

spot on mate.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!