How Would YOU Have Handled C19?

Started by Dynamis, September 19, 2020, 08:47:20 PM

« previous - next »

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Sampanviking on December 14, 2020, 02:22:25 PM
If you want to beat the virus, the way to do it is crystal clear. You lock everything down totally and you test, test and test again until you stamp transmission out.
It is hard but it works and simply to say its unacceptable in the West is simply to say "We don't think the outcome is valid as it contradicts our ideology" which is sheer frickin madness.

I think however that there is an even more dreadful truth, that is slowly coming out and which even the best efforts to suppress are failing to achieve.
With even the CDC having to admit that they have found Covid-19 antibodies in over 1% of over 7000 blood tests taken between Dec 13th 2019 and Jan 17th 2020 from all parts of the USA, there is no other credible explanation, except that the virus was already widespread throughout the USA long before it was identified in Wuhan.

If anyone has been surprised by the Incompetent handling of the crisis by the Political leadership of countries with the most advanced and definitely, best funded health services in the world at their disposal, I would guess that it is because they knew that the virus was already out of control and that a competent response would simply identify this to be the truth beyond any doubt and that muddle and incompetence (plus finger pointing) would simply muddy the waters and hide the true incompetence in allowing the virus to spread unchecked without being identified.

Heh, someone in the family said something along the lines of "it would be just like the Americans to spread the pox and then blame everyone else".

I don't know if I subscribe to that theory, I don't assume it was lab made although anything's possible, it could have been a million different causes as far as I'm concerned.

Anyway, the locking down thing has failed because it was done improperly everywhere, and wouldnnt be possible in the west as people simply wouldn't accept it - nor could they. That's also an unavoidable truth.
+++

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on December 14, 2020, 12:58:02 PM
No they aren't. It is NOT permanent immunity.

Nobody noes yet.  Unless you have a link stating how long the antibodies will last.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Sampanviking on December 14, 2020, 02:22:25 PM

I think however that there is an even more dreadful truth, that is slowly coming out and which even the best efforts to suppress are failing to achieve.
With even the CDC having to admit that they have found Covid-19 antibodies in over 1% of over 7000 blood tests taken between Dec 13th 2019 and Jan 17th 2020 from all parts of the USA, there is no other credible explanation, except that the virus was already widespread throughout the USA long before it was identified in Wuhan.

Have you a link for that please . As more and more people are anecdotally reporting being very ill before last Christmas.  (At least two members of this forum.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sampanviking

If you want to beat the virus, the way to do it is crystal clear. You lock everything down totally and you test, test and test again until you stamp transmission out.
It is hard but it works and simply to say its unacceptable in the West is simply to say "We don't think the outcome is valid as it contradicts our ideology" which is sheer frickin madness.

If anyone has been surprised by the Incompetent handling of the crisis by the Political leadership of countries with the most advanced and definitely, best funded health services in the world at their disposal, I would guess that it is because they knew that the virus was already out of control and that a competent response would simply identify this to be the truth beyond any doubt and that muddle and incompetence (plus finger pointing) would simply muddy the waters and hide the true incompetence in allowing the virus to spread unchecked without being identified.   

Borg Refinery

Quote from: papasmurf on December 14, 2020, 12:57:09 PM
If you reintroduced a Pagan Holiday that would cause a massive rise in infections.

Exactly, but it's SAGE advice.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/uk-news/sage-calls-christmas-cancelled-favour-19450835

They are clueless mate.

Btw did you actually read my link? I guess not or you would've corrected my mistaken post, due to my misread. See the edit.
+++

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on December 14, 2020, 12:56:19 PM
The experts are saying that 2 jabs three weeks apart and you're done. So I ask again, what's the difference from the disease when it comes to antibodies?

No they aren't. It is NOT permanent immunity.

papasmurf

Quote from: Dynamis on December 14, 2020, 12:50:38 PM
cancelling xmas and reintro'ing a pagan holiday.

If you reintroduced a Pagan Holiday that would cause a massive rise in infections.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on December 14, 2020, 12:34:18 PM
To stop the pandemic.  If I have to have several vaccinations a year so be it.

The experts are saying that 2 jabs three weeks apart and you're done. So I ask again, what's the difference from the disease when it comes to antibodies?
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: papasmurf on December 14, 2020, 12:49:14 PM
Borchester frankly your idiocy knows no bounds. What dodgy vaccine? No-ones dick has fallen of as a side-effect.

lol.
+++

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Barry on December 14, 2020, 12:25:08 PM
As you refuse to provide any back up link and have previously rubbished my evidence about coronavirus immunity periods, I think I'll leave it at that, prof-smurf.

Edit: Completely misread my own link..  :D

It points to 17 years but other studies point to much shorter periods of immunity.

I misread it as 7 months but it said 17 years..  :D :D :D (the independent link..)

https://www.marketwatch.com/amp/story/covid-19-immunity-may-only-lasts-a-few-months-after-infection-study-indicates-11603807362

https://www.forbes.com/sites/williamhaseltine/2020/12/11/the-trouble-with-covid-19-vaccines-and-herd-immunity/amp/

^ As they say, short immunity, this says otherwise..

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/covid-19-antibodies-immunity-coronavirus-vaccines-arizona-university-b1041264.html?amp

...but I'm not fighting your general points about perverse blue garden variety Big Pharma profiting off our misery, and obese fat cat bosses, oily scumnut snub nosed capuchin monkeys in lab coats & suits raking in the millions (or not as it were) as ex MP's and MP's --- while us paysans suffer like hell and they don't give a flying one, now they want to permanently cancel xmas and have a midsummer holiday (do they burn wicker men?). Heh. That just about sums it up.. cancelling xmas and reintro'ing a pagan holiday.
+++

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on December 14, 2020, 12:46:30 PM
Sounds reasonable. And if Pappy's dick falls off because of a dodgy vaccine we will admit that he was right and that the Tories had it in for him all along  :)

Borchester frankly your idiocy knows no bounds. What dodgy vaccine? No-ones dick has fallen of as a side-effect.

Borchester

Quote from: Sheepy on December 14, 2020, 12:37:48 PM
Do me a small favour let Smurfy have his vaccine, he wants to be saved, because nothing else has worked, wearing masks was pure bullshit and so are lockdowns.

Sounds reasonable. And if Pappy's dick falls off because of a dodgy vaccine we will admit that he was right and that the Tories had it in for him all along  :)
Algerie Francais !

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on December 14, 2020, 12:42:59 PM
It is the large number of perverse bastards ignoring mask wearing and lock down regulations who are the problem. Plus no enforcement.
Pure bullshit smurfy, I know for a fact everyone stuck with the first lockdown and I know 90% of London have worn masks in fear of Covid for months, so how come they will be needing a threat of tier 3 then, take your vaccine for gawds sake. not everyone falls for it. even Mrs bucket says she knows they don't work, but wears one because it makes her feel better.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on December 14, 2020, 12:37:48 PM
Do me a small favour let Smurfy have his vaccine, he wants to be saved, because nothing else has worked, wearing masks was pure bullshit and so are lockdowns.

It is the large number of perverse bastards ignoring mask wearing and lock down regulations who are the problem. Plus no enforcement.

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on December 14, 2020, 12:25:08 PM
As you refuse to provide any back up link and have previously rubbished my evidence about coronavirus immunity periods, I think I'll leave it at that, prof-smurf.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!