Labour Connected: Starmer’s speech on a return to power

Started by GBNews, September 22, 2020, 01:05:42 PM

« previous - next »

Borg Refinery

Quote from: papasmurf on September 23, 2020, 10:18:59 AM
Quote from: Dynamis on September 23, 2020, 10:15:31 AM

Fair enough, because the lobbyists are proud that Stammer the Bibi-lover is in Bibi's pocket I guess, they've dropped them..

I must have been getting confused somewhere because I did hear about '70 cases' somewhere..

Who is Bibi?  (The second time I have asked.)

Bloody eck papa, it's Netanyahu's nickname. 🤔
+++

papasmurf

Quote from: Dynamis on September 23, 2020, 10:15:31 AM

Fair enough, because the lobbyists are proud that Stammer the Bibi-lover is in Bibi's pocket I guess, they've dropped them..

I must have been getting confused somewhere because I did hear about '70 cases' somewhere..

Who is Bibi?  (The second time I have asked.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borg Refinery

Quote from: papasmurf on September 23, 2020, 10:08:23 AM
Quote from: Dynamis on September 23, 2020, 09:40:08 AM
https://www.aa.com.tr/en/europe/uk-labour-party-faces-wave-of-anti-semitism-lawsuits/1921705

There's been a LOT more since and I too heard the number 70 somewhere so it's not arbitrary.

The 70 cases are against a foul Troll on Twotter, who happens to be a press "darling," and "celebrity," that is why the press are not mentioning it at all.

Who? You're not on twitter are you?

The cases against Labour have gone quiet, as far as I can tell.

+++

papasmurf

Quote from: Dynamis on September 23, 2020, 09:40:08 AM
https://www.aa.com.tr/en/europe/uk-labour-party-faces-wave-of-anti-semitism-lawsuits/1921705

There's been a LOT more since and I too heard the number 70 somewhere so it's not arbitrary.

The 70 cases are against a foul Troll on Twotter, who happens to be a press "darling," and "celebrity," that is why the press are not mentioning it at all.
The cases against Labour have gone quiet, as far as I can tell.

papasmurf

Quote from: Dynamis on September 23, 2020, 09:37:53 AM

No he's not making it up, I heard and read about it too but it is hard to find a link about.

Because the cases are about to be tried.

Borg Refinery

+++

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Barry on September 23, 2020, 09:36:31 AM
Quote from: papasmurf on September 23, 2020, 08:16:24 AM
Quote from: Thomas on September 23, 2020, 08:11:27 AM

link please?

Sub Judice, there is no legal link.
You do love to divert. Slander and libel are civil matters, not criminal, so would not be sub judice.
So where is the evidence? There isn't any. Another thread diverted to be all about you and your defective one liners.

No he's not making it up, I heard and read about it too but it is hard to find a link about.

+++

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on September 23, 2020, 08:16:24 AM
Quote from: Thomas on September 23, 2020, 08:11:27 AM

link please?

Sub Judice, there is no legal link.
You do love to divert. Slander and libel are civil matters, not criminal, so would not be sub judice.
So where is the evidence? There isn't any. Another thread diverted to be all about you and your defective one liners.
† The end is nigh †

Borg Refinery

+++

papasmurf

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on September 22, 2020, 09:50:36 PM
Quote from: Nick on September 22, 2020, 09:35:04 PM

Are you saying they're false or that the cases are against someone who labelled them anti-Semitic?

The cases are against someone who labelled them anti-Semitic.

link please?
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on September 22, 2020, 09:35:04 PM

Are you saying they're false or that the cases are against someone who labelled them anti-Semitic?

The cases are against someone who labelled them anti-Semitic.

Nick

Quote from: T00ts on September 22, 2020, 07:59:51 PM
Quote from: srb7677 on September 22, 2020, 07:51:09 PM
Quote from: T00ts on September 22, 2020, 07:44:14 PM
Quote from: papasmurf on September 22, 2020, 07:34:47 PM
Quote from: T00ts on September 22, 2020, 07:31:59 PM
It is said that women often dictate who wins elections based on absolutely nothing political.

Why do women vote for Bojo-The-Clown then?

Perhaps because he is a clown. He has a charm for many women - which possibly explains his diverse private life. Pre-election he had a charisma that I think attracted many and some quite like a naughty boy. The bottom lie was that he was the only Brexiteer and it was a vote on only one subject. Once we are out that will change.
People have long liked Bozo since well before the issue of Brexit. Although they tended to like him on the basis that he'd be a good laugh down the pub. But what is being tested to destruction right now is that being a good laugh down the pub does not automatically equate to good leadership material.

The trouble with this argument is that standing on the side-lines and criticising mostly with the benefit of hindsight is the easiest thing in the world. Starmer's insults of BJ today only go to show the small mindedness of the man. Where are his original thoughts? No-where.  Where were his statesman qualities? There is only one time to make a good impression. He missed it.

I agree that BJ is not a man who I really honestly like to represent me on the world stage but show me another better. I keep looking all around Westminster. He/she doesn't exist. That is the problem that we have with modern politics.

Can't stand to listen to him either. Sounds like he's buying a second class ticket to Nottingham ;-)
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on September 22, 2020, 07:25:01 PMAs far as I am aware there are 70 court cases pending about false accusations of anti-Semitism.

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

T00ts

Quote from: srb7677 on September 22, 2020, 07:51:09 PM
Quote from: T00ts on September 22, 2020, 07:44:14 PM
Quote from: papasmurf on September 22, 2020, 07:34:47 PM
Quote from: T00ts on September 22, 2020, 07:31:59 PM
It is said that women often dictate who wins elections based on absolutely nothing political.

Why do women vote for Bojo-The-Clown then?

Perhaps because he is a clown. He has a charm for many women - which possibly explains his diverse private life. Pre-election he had a charisma that I think attracted many and some quite like a naughty boy. The bottom lie was that he was the only Brexiteer and it was a vote on only one subject. Once we are out that will change.
People have long liked Bozo since well before the issue of Brexit. Although they tended to like him on the basis that he'd be a good laugh down the pub. But what is being tested to destruction right now is that being a good laugh down the pub does not automatically equate to good leadership material.

The trouble with this argument is that standing on the side-lines and criticising mostly with the benefit of hindsight is the easiest thing in the world. Starmer's insults of BJ today only go to show the small mindedness of the man. Where are his original thoughts? No-where.  Where were his statesman qualities? There is only one time to make a good impression. He missed it.

I agree that BJ is not a man who I really honestly like to represent me on the world stage but show me another better. I keep looking all around Westminster. He/she doesn't exist. That is the problem that we have with modern politics.