The Folly of Blaming the EU For Everything - as Told by Bojo

Started by Dynamis, September 27, 2020, 03:45:29 PM

« previous - next »

DeppityDawg

Sheepy

Oh alright then, can we actually blame the EU for anything? I think not, we wouldn't want to dampen their egos.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Streetwalker

Quote from: Borchester on September 28, 2020, 12:26:17 AM

Bugger Bognor, although to be fair, there is plenty of that in Brighton as well  :)

I got banned from a football forum once for making very much the same suggestion  ;D

T00ts

Quote from: cromwell on September 27, 2020, 10:54:03 PMThat's fine T00ts we all have our different beliefs and TBH what I expected you'd say.

I do hate to let folk down!  :)

Borg Refinery

+++

Borchester

Quote from: Dynamis on September 28, 2020, 12:09:55 AM
Old gits trading ideas about the best way to commit euthanasia between Brighton and Bognor, fantastic. You can't say folks lack inspiration... if they can remember what they were talking about that is. :P

Bugger Bognor, although to be fair, there is plenty of that in Brighton as well  :)

Algerie Francais !

cromwell

Quote from: Dynamis on September 28, 2020, 12:09:55 AM
Old gits trading ideas about the best way to commit euthanasia between Brighton and Bognor, fantastic. You can't say folks lack inspiration... if they can remember what they were talking about that is. :P
Half past two  :P :P :P :P
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Borg Refinery

+++

cromwell

Quote from: Borchester on September 27, 2020, 11:47:29 PM
Quote from: cromwell on September 27, 2020, 10:43:51 PM
Quote from: Barry on September 27, 2020, 10:35:26 PM
Quote from: Borchester on September 27, 2020, 09:57:52 PMThe deaths are running at about 43,000,
25% had dementia, which had to be a release for more than 10,000 families.
OK so if I proposed a law that said in the event I or anyone else who wanted to avoid the worse of dementia (and yes I would)  or certain other conditions which made me a burden on my family I would be entitled in law to euthanasia and a point of my choice would you back that?

I can't see anything wrong with that Ollie, but I don't see why you need a law. It rather smacks of the poor old me, the state should take care of my problems thinking that bedevils our society. Surely all this can be avoided simply by taking a one way trip to Geneva?
Well several points some maybe to ill to make the trip,others accompanying relatives have had to go through the possibility of being in court for assisting suicide,lastly why is it poor me or expecting the state to take care of anything other than to allow people if they so choose to die at home in peace with no repercussions for their nearest also why should you have to travel to Switzerland,what's wrong with Bognor,Bolton or any other bloody place here at home.

Borchester

Quote from: Borchester on September 27, 2020, 09:57:52 PMThe deaths are running at about 43,000,
OK so if I proposed a law that said in the event I or anyone else who wanted to avoid the worse of dementia (and yes I would)  or certain other conditions which made me a burden on my family I would be entitled in law to euthanasia and a point of my choice would you back that?

I can't see anything wrong with that Ollie, but I don't see why you need a law. It rather smacks of the poor old me, the state should take care of my problems thinking that bedevils our society. Surely all this can be avoided simply by taking a one way trip to Geneva?
Algerie Francais !

Borg Refinery

"Die for the DOW" as they say in the USA. Sacrifice those ungrateful pensioners who are a burden.

Hey, the young will be old one day and we can sacrifice them too so the Upper Crust can save even more dosh and live to 110 or something, whereas those in poor care homes ought to die off...
+++

cromwell

Quote from: T00ts on September 27, 2020, 10:45:43 PM

No I couldn't. Our moment of death is not ours to choose.
That's fine T00ts we all have our different beliefs and TBH what I expected you'd say.

T00ts

No I couldn't. Our moment of death is not ours to choose.

cromwell

Barry

Quote from: Borchester on September 27, 2020, 09:57:52 PMThere is nothing wrong with giving politicians a good kick uo the arse if they do or do not deserve one, but I think I will stay with Goldilocks for a bit longer.
Me too, but I think he'll be gone next year, once we are free from the EU, which I don't blame for everything, but just 99%. ;)
† The end is nigh †