ERHC finds Labour institutionally anti-semitic

Started by patman post, October 29, 2020, 12:21:48 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: patman post on October 29, 2020, 09:07:43 PM
Irrelevant.
You mistakenly linked a comment that clearly was about Israel to Russia....
LOL I remember the words from the Zionist horses mouth, they didn't have to worry about the Conservatives but had lost control of the Labour party, well it seems not for long.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

patman post

Quote from: Thomas on October 29, 2020, 07:18:50 PM
Cared?

Didnt you see the big laughing gif on my reply to smurf?

I was mocking his post . Maybe you missed it when you made your unsavoury but completely in character sexual innuendo comment to toots. Ya creepy beast.
Irrelevant.
You mistakenly linked a comment that clearly was about Israel to Russia....
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on October 29, 2020, 08:53:42 PM
If anyone accuses Corbyn of being anti-Semitic  and it gets into court the accuser will need very deep pockets.
There is more than enough evidence in Hansard over the time Corbyn has been and MP plus his voting record to blow such accusations out of the water.
It is a pity the right wing press didn't check first before they started the hate campaign against Corbyn.

It's a good job you're not floated on the stock exchange because your stock would be tanking right now.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on October 29, 2020, 08:53:05 PM
This and a later post will come back to bite you on the bum,I guarantee it despite being an old bugger I have a good memory,you will trip up and either me or someone else will remind you.

Still you'll bury your head I the sand and doesn't apply to your links. 8)

No it won't at all. I knew the widespread anti-Semitism in the Labour party was bullshine the first time it appeared.
If you bother to read all of the ERHC report they came to the same conclusion.
Trying to accuse Corbyn personally of being anti-Semitic just needs a check in Hansard for the time Corbyn has been an MP and his voting record over that time as well to blow that accusation out of the water.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on October 29, 2020, 08:42:49 PM
For what it's worth I am not impressed with Starmer as a stirrer of anything like confidence in Labour policy, but then I guess I might be a tad biased. I do feel a break in the labour party is long overdue and let's face it that schism has been hidden in the undergrowth for years. Corbyn gave the left lot their chance but it was a failure to beat all.

If anyone accuses Corbyn of being anti-Semitic  and it gets into court the accuser will need very deep pockets.
There is more than enough evidence in Hansard over the time Corbyn has been and MP plus his voting record to blow such accusations out of the water.
It is a pity the right wing press didn't check first before they started the hate campaign against Corbyn.

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on October 29, 2020, 08:36:12 PM
Sorry but a newspaper article just won't do. The Times is not exactly unbiased.
This and a later post will come back to bite you on the bum,I guarantee it despite being an old bugger I have a good memory,you will trip up and either me or someone else will remind you.

Still you'll bury your head in the sand and doesn't apply to your links. 8)
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

Quote from: T00ts on October 29, 2020, 08:42:49 PM
For what it's worth I am not impressed with Starmer as a stirrer of anything like confidence in Labour policy, but then I guess I might be a tad biased. I do feel a break in the labour party is long overdue and let's face it that schism has been hidden in the undergrowth for years. Corbyn gave the left lot their chance but it was a failure to beat all.

Starmer is getting some stick on twitter.

Labour are an absolute mess.

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

T00ts

Quote from: Thomas on October 29, 2020, 08:25:13 PM
Well i can tell you the public mood in scotland is against him toots. Starmer isnt popular at all , and as for peoples views in england about starmer , i have no idea , but i suspect he divides opinion and the tories laugh at him , while the hard left in labour despise him.

All in all another great labour apointment.

meanwhile , news just in...wurzel has tested positive for antisemitism....

Thomas

what you talking about now?

Earlier in the thread you supplied alleged evidence from a newspaper of financial interference from netanyahu , which upon inspection turned out to be nothing more than a caricature and "suggestion" from a dutch newspaper mocked by dutch jews.

Why is it ok for you to supply newspaper "evidence" but not others? , and try reading the links you post first.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Nick

You constantly profess to care about the vulnerable. You're a disgrace.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on October 29, 2020, 08:36:46 PM
Nothing to see here.

Those pictures are not evidence of anything either, doctored and or taken out of context.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on October 29, 2020, 02:36:09 PM
The deceit I do not want to align myself with is the Tsunami of lies, propaganda and deceit, that was used to undermine a legitimate political party  made worse by the financial  interference of a foreign power.
It needs a criminal investigation and a forensic accountant to go through the banks accounts of those suspected to be involved.

Nothing to see here.

papasmurf

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on October 29, 2020, 08:25:13 PM
Well i can tell you the public mood in scotland is against him toots. Starmer isnt popular at all , and as for peoples views in england about starmer , i have no idea , but i suspect he divides opinion and the tories laugh at him , while the hard left in labour despise him.

All in all another great labour apointment.

meanwhile , news just in...wurzel has tested positive for antisemitism....

Now that is funny  :)
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?