Macron v UK + EU

Started by T00ts, December 04, 2020, 02:24:56 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: GerryT on December 07, 2020, 06:01:26 PM
You were always free Sheepy, you decided to join a club to make life better, now you want to leave to make life worse. Thats your freedom, nobody stopping you, free as a bird and you always were.
People like me are never free. But doesn't mean others can't be.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

GerryT

Quote from: Sheepy on December 07, 2020, 05:35:54 PMWhat price freedom Gerry, you probably shouldn't have driven all the real Irish away, who we had no problems conversing with and working out a solution between ourselves, but then they might have been infected with nasty anti-EU ness. Oh well, good luck.
You were always free Sheepy, you decided to join a club to make life better, now you want to leave to make life worse. Thats your freedom, nobody stopping you, free as a bird and you always were.

Barry

Quote from: GerryT on December 07, 2020, 05:30:04 PM
Is this what your all looking for.

https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/brexit/2020/08/26/a-no-deal-brexit-may-still-be-more-costly-than-covid-19/

5.7% hit in no deal brexit. That's over twice the economic hit due to covid. Plus brexit will continue to get worse year after year, looks like levelling off after 15 yrs.

Now I'm sure you'll have some simular report showing how the UK GDP will rise 5% in January, would like to read that if you have a link.
These uni types have not made a single reliable prediction. Can't think why, except they are tied in with the loony left.
† The end is nigh †

Baff

QuoteUK. It has recently been calculated that the cost of EU regulation is
some 5% of GBP equivalent to some £75billion per annum.
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/278490/Bruges_Group_sayingnotothesinglemarket.pdf

Sheepy

Quote from: GerryT on December 07, 2020, 05:30:04 PM

https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/brexit/2020/08/26/a-no-deal-brexit-may-still-be-more-costly-than-covid-19/

5.7% hit in no deal brexit. That's over twice the economic hit due to covid. Plus brexit will continue to get worse year after year, looks like levelling off after 15 yrs.

Now I'm sure you'll have some simular report showing how the UK GDP will rise 5% in January, would like to read that if you have a link.
What price freedom Gerry, you probably shouldn't have driven all the real Irish away, who we had no problems conversing with and working out a solution between ourselves, but then they might have been infected with nasty anti-EU ness. Oh well, good luck.

GerryT

papasmurf

Quote from: patman post on December 07, 2020, 04:48:37 PM
Whether the info and instructions on Brexit and exports and imports are out there or not, it is concerning the number of businesses in the UK that are claiming they are not clear about:
(a) what actions they should have already taken, or
(b) the actions they should now be taking,
for a deal, a no deal, or some indeterminate accord and related following discussions...

Quite, deal or no deal, there will be massive problems.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

patman post

Whether the info and instructions on Brexit and exports and imports are out there or not, it is concerning the number of businesses in the UK that are claiming they are not clear about:
(a) what actions they should have already taken, or
(b) the actions they should now be taking,
for a deal, a no deal, or some indeterminate accord and related following discussions...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on December 07, 2020, 12:15:42 PM
They are, however in this case it is experts doing the explaining not reporters.

You means that you are listening to a pack of lies that you feel comfortable with?
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on December 07, 2020, 12:12:51 PM
No. Not since you told us that the Main Stream Media was just a conduit for Tory lies  :)

They are, however in this case it is experts doing the explaining not reporters.

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on December 06, 2020, 04:18:39 PM
Don't you watch any news and current affairs programs?

No. Not since you told us that the Main Stream Media was just a conduit for Tory lies  :)
Algerie Francais !

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on December 07, 2020, 10:59:33 AM

I am not ignorant of the situation you are. (Very obviously.)
Well to be fair, before you go off on one in your bunker, you are pretty ignorant about mostly everything.

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on December 07, 2020, 10:48:03 AM
Because you agree with them

Of course you do

No the problem for all to see is your ignorance

I am not ignorant of the situation you are. (Very obviously.)

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on December 07, 2020, 10:30:34 AM
When it is non media/press people but people at the sharp end of the impending disaster  explaining the problems

Because you agree with them

QuoteI do believe it.

Of course you do

QuoteIf you are ignorant of that, that is your problem not mine

No the problem for all to see is your ignorance
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?