The US is getting a little crazier

Started by Sheepy, December 13, 2020, 11:35:20 PM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

Quote from: HDQQ on January 06, 2021, 08:46:08 PM
I wonder what's going on at the White House. I wonder if the "deep state" is having serious words with Trump.

I also wonder to what extent today's coup was a plot and how involved Trump and his cronies were.

Trump was certainly stirring it earlier but seems to have calmed a bit maybe realising its not going to end well .

HDQQ

Quote from: Streetwalker on January 06, 2021, 08:41:43 PM
National guard called up .  Time to go home people .

I wonder what's going on at the White House. I wonder if the "deep state" is having serious words with Trump.

I also wonder to what extent today's coup was a plot and how involved Trump and his cronies were.
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Streetwalker

National guard called up .  Time to go home people .

HDQQ

The storming of the Capitol is now being described in US news as an insurrection.

HDQQ

Quote from: T00ts on January 06, 2021, 08:13:48 PM
America the great! They always put themselves up as the example to the world. This is embarrassing.

The next few days could be worrying, I am beginning to think that he is insane.

Trump is insane in most ways but sadly he still knows exactly when to manipulate people and when to bully them.

T00ts

America the great! They always put themselves up as the example to the world. This is embarrassing.

Quote from: HDQQ on January 06, 2021, 08:10:25 PM
I feel this is a knife-edge situation because Trump is still commander-in-chief of the US military and still has control of the nuclear button. If he manages to stay on as leader of the USA illegally, there's no telling what he and his hardcore supporters might do over the next few years.

The next few days could be worrying, I am beginning to think that he is insane.

HDQQ

I feel this is a knife-edge situation because Trump is still commander-in-chief of the US military and still has control of the nuclear button. If he manages to stay on as leader of the USA illegally, there's no telling what he and his hardcore supporters might do over the next few years.

Streetwalker

T00ts

Streetwalker

Quote from: HDQQ on January 06, 2021, 07:31:18 PM
What's going on right now looks like an organised attempt to overthrow democracy in the USA. Trump holds a rally outside the White House just as the confirmation of votes gets underway in Congress. He fires up the angry mob and tells them to take a walk down to Congress, which they are now trying to besiege with frightened senators and representatives trapped inside.

https://news.sky.com/story/georgia-run-offs-trump-supporters-descend-on-dc-with-georgia-set-to-give-democrats-the-senate-12180470
Its all kicking off , not a good look is it   

HDQQ

What's going on right now looks like an organised attempt to overthrow democracy in the USA. Trump holds a rally outside the White House just as the confirmation of votes gets underway in Congress. He fires up the angry mob and tells them to take a walk down to Congress, which they are now trying to besiege with frightened senators and representatives trapped inside.

HDQQ

Quote from: Thomas on January 04, 2021, 01:32:26 PMDifference is , you will get a few months of it from trump , whereas we got four and a half years of it from you!

So how long have you been going on about Scottish independence since it was voted down in the 2014 referendum?

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: cromwell on January 05, 2021, 08:09:04 PM
There you go Nick......?  I rest my case.......actually some other interesting stuff in that link

It was an accident, I overshot BBC parliament by a channel and just was it.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

cromwell

Quote from: Nick on January 05, 2021, 07:55:47 PM
I saw it on CNBC.

There you go Nick......?  I rest my case.......actually some other interesting stuff in that link
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?