Testing healthy people makes no sense - oh and do not blame the plebs!

Started by Barry, December 17, 2020, 11:32:08 AM

« previous - next »

T00ts

Quote from: DeppityDawg on December 19, 2020, 04:12:26 PM
Toots is a bit like the Falkland Islands. It seems theres an exclusion zone around her chest  ;D

Anyway, as for being fit, I bet I could still show you a thing or two, old man.

Absolutely - and no EU intervention here!   :-*

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Borchester on December 18, 2020, 10:11:05 AMWell Toots, if Sky News is broadcasting guesstimates and doctors have little idea how to treat this bug I reckon that we can safely say that there is no change there. So look after yourself and if you can't find a younger and fitter man, we will see if we can send Deppity to rub your chest.

Toots is a bit like the Falkland Islands. It seems theres an exclusion zone around her chest  ;D

Anyway, as for being fit, I bet I could still show you a thing or two, old man.

papasmurf

Quote from: johnofgwent on December 19, 2020, 07:55:01 AM

You have permitted the likes of Corbyn to live, for a start...

Corbyn is not in power, and was never likely to be.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borg Refinery

Wow, Toots has really kicked folks into touch on this thread, go Toots.  ::)

It's nice to see real facts being thrown about instead of hysterical mumbling, with fake statistics added (from twitter) for good measure.. ;)
+++

johnofgwent

Quote from: papasmurf on December 18, 2020, 12:49:20 PM
You and the vast majority of the population. Which begs the question what collective sin have we done to be cursed with an idiot like Bojo-The -Clown as Prime Minister?

You have permitted the likes of Corbyn to live, for a start...
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

johnofgwent

Quote from: Borchester on December 17, 2020, 12:18:57 PM
Probably because the precautions don't work and are so mixed up with politics that they have long since lost meaning.

Look after yourself Toots, keep an eye on Streetwalker and if you go down to the West Country don't forget to touch up that red cross on Pappy's door. Otherwise sod it. I am pissed off with Boris and his good advice. That touch of the flu  seems to shriveled both his political savvy and his balls.

Well, excess heat is a known problem for sperm count. And like I said in another post ...
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

papasmurf

Barry

† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on December 18, 2020, 12:52:32 PM
Ah well there you are, you are already a moron and an idiot.

I have certificates and tests results that prove otherwise.

Sheepy

Quote from: Borchester on December 18, 2020, 12:43:29 PM
The thing that gets me about that is what sins? I am quiet, law abiding, solidly family man sort of chap and apart from a few lies on my tax form (which is compulsory anyway), never really got around to much in the way of wickedness.
Ah well there you are, you are already a moron and an idiot. More will follow from the world of smurf. You need to repent I can see it coming.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on December 18, 2020, 12:43:29 PM
The thing that gets me about that is what sins? I am quiet, law abiding, solidly family man sort of chap and apart from a few lies on my tax form (which is compulsory anyway), never really got around to much in the way of wickedness.

You and the vast majority of the population. Which begs the question what collective sin have we done to be cursed with an idiot like Bojo-The -Clown as Prime Minister?

Borchester

Quote from: Sheepy on December 18, 2020, 12:21:15 PM
Smurfys perfect world, just think how much doom and gloom he can spread in that one. He always reminds me of one of those with the sandwich boards anyway, the end is nigh and there isn't a thing you can do about it, repent now.

Algerie Francais !

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on December 18, 2020, 12:23:14 PM
I am outside of the morons and idiots I have to suffer on Internet forums a very happy person. My wife and I are always laughing and joking.
We had an excellent 43rd wedding anniversary yesterday.  (Message from the Ball and Chain one of the main reasons she married me is I make her laugh.)
Personally, I blame it on all the clinical pharmaceuticals the NHS hand out for free.

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on December 18, 2020, 12:11:06 PM
Thank God for that. I don't think Pappy can handle overmuch happiness.

I am outside of the morons and idiots I have to suffer on Internet forums a very happy person. My wife and I are always laughing and joking.
We had an excellent 43rd wedding anniversary yesterday.  (Message from the Ball and Chain one of the main reasons she married me is I make her laugh.)

Sheepy

Quote from: Borchester on December 18, 2020, 12:11:06 PM
Thank God for that. I don't think Pappy can handle overmuch happiness.
Smurfys perfect world, just think how much doom and gloom he can spread in that one. He always reminds me of one of those with the sandwich boards anyway, the end is nigh and there isn't a thing you can do about it, repent now.