Main Menu

Recovered? Off you go!

Started by T00ts, January 06, 2021, 12:39:47 PM

« previous - next »

Barry

The Oxford one contains 50 billion strands of synthesised RNA in the injection, Scott.
† The end is nigh †

Scott777

Barry, the Oxford one is not mRNA.  I still wouldn't take it, but it's not a genetic experiment, although I haven't found the clinical trials, but it is probably not complete in the time given.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

For some reason the quote isn't appearing.

"Scott is on planet Zog
And yes Dawg I know the economy is hit but so is the rest of the world and I don't buy in to the whole world has been conned in to this."

I'm not from planet Zog.  I've never been there, although I hear it's quite nice.   ;)

It always seems so hard for people to see simple truths, such as the power of money, and how it influences things.  There is huge money in tests and vaccines, and everyone wants a piece of the pie.  The Belarus president did say he was offered money to go along, and I have no reason to doubt it.  Most of the world leaders love money and control, so they are all jumping to the opportunity, and follow the WHO.  The WHO is a big con, their advice is not based in science, but money.  Simple as.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Barry

Quote from: Scott777 on February 18, 2021, 10:34:37 AM
Can I ask all those who have had the jab, which jab?  Was it the Oxford one, or the genetic experiments?
I thought they were all mRNA injections containing copies of the RNA code of the virus spikes, so what's the difference?
They are all experimental vaccines, aren't they?
† The end is nigh †

Scott777

Can I ask all those who have had the jab, which jab?  Was it the Oxford one, or the genetic experiments?

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on February 18, 2021, 09:37:47 AM
Which is why I ignored Cromwell's link. Anyone can Google to find a report to back up an opinion.

For instance, I just Googled "Men seen walking on Mars"
https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2014/11/ex-nasa-worker-claims-she-saw-humans-on-mars-in-1979/
:-*
Well it wasn't googled I'd read about it before,mind the same does go for contrary evidence doesn't it :P :P
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

Quote from: Nick on February 17, 2021, 09:39:05 PM
So on the one hand she was that ill from it, but was devastated when she tested positive.

Sounds like two conflicting stories there to me, and who is to say she didn't get an incorrect result on either of the tests?

Which is why I ignored Cromwell's link. Anyone can Google to find a report to back up an opinion.

For instance, I just Googled "Men seen walking on Mars"
https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2014/11/ex-nasa-worker-claims-she-saw-humans-on-mars-in-1979/
:-*
† The end is nigh †

Nick

Quote from: cromwell on February 17, 2021, 10:42:40 AM
Eh! there is
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-56049680

She said: "I was devastated when I tested positive for the first time".

Then...

"It was just horrible. I've never felt so ill in my life,"

So on the one hand she was that ill from it, but was devastated when she tested positive.

Sounds like two conflicting stories there to me, and who is to say she didn't get an incorrect result on either of the tests?

I've had it and have had around 12 tests, some of the expensive ones at Boots, one at a drive through and various 20 minute / 24 hour NHS tests. Even NHS staff are telling me the 20 minute test is 60% accurate at best so like most things in life, I won't believe it until I have cast iron proof that someone has had it twice. Not saying they haven't, just no one has got hard facts about it.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Streetwalker

Quote from: johnofgwent on February 17, 2021, 08:21:55 PM
I turned my offer of one down, rescheduled for 4-6 weeks time.

Why did you turn it down JOG ?     

johnofgwent

I turned my offer of one down, rescheduled for 4-6 weeks time.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Streetwalker

Quote from: Thomas on February 17, 2021, 04:28:23 PM

Has anyone on the forum had their vaccine yet?

No  Im waiting . Im guessing in the next month or so though Christ knows if it will have any good news with regard the long term effects .
If it stops people getting it again I suppose it will help managing the long term effects of having it the first time .   Speaking of which after months of struggling to neck more than a couple of pints without feeling seasick I can now report Im back on the beer ! Union Flag

When are the pubs opening ?  Dancing

DeppityDawg

Quote from: cromwell on February 17, 2021, 06:38:10 PM
And yes Dawg I know the economy is hit but so is the rest of the world and I don't buy in to the whole world has been conned in to this
I'll get my steel helmet for the incoming,and please come back T00ts to educate them. :)

That's the kind of soft liberal attitude I've come to expect from you  :D

And yes, but whats Toots going to educate us on? How to do the Assemble while laying bricks with a plumb line?

And yes, I had to look up 'assemble' first  :D

cromwell

Well being in a minority (on here) I think most of you are mad :P :P
Borky is off on his jab the kids first cobblers again
Baz is in denial you can get it twice
Scott is on planet Zog
And yes Dawg I know the economy is hit but so is the rest of the world and I don't buy in to the whole world has been conned in to this
I'll get my steel helmet for the incoming,and please come back T00ts to educate them. :)
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Thomas on February 17, 2021, 03:53:18 PM
Totally agree with you deppity. Its not just england , but scotland and most other countries as well. Brother in law says France is exactly the same , geeks with pie charts holding politicians in back pockets while they try and media manage.

Practically ran out of things to say on the subject , its a fecking joke.

Beelbeeb and Javert - the forums very own Valance and Whitty  :D

Borchester

Quote from: Thomas on February 17, 2021, 04:28:23 PM

Has anyone on the forum had their vaccine yet?

I have.

Christ knows why. I did F@@@ all when I was in work and have done less now that I am retired. Personally I reckon that the jab should have been given to the kids first. After all, I need them to pay my pensions. But nobody has asked my opinion or maybe I had the phone turned off when Boris rang.

Anyway, it made me a bit woozy for a few days but most things make me a bit woozy and Herself has cut back on the earache so there you are.
Algerie Francais !