Main Menu

Reason To Take Vaccine

Started by Scott777, January 10, 2021, 05:24:45 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on November 27, 2022, 08:11:57 AM
I have had five covid "jabs" including the latest "binary" one. No ill effects what soever.
Ditto and I would've thanked your post,but you went on to say this

QuotePersonally I think anti-vaxxers should be jailed.
No they shouldn't,people are entitled to disagree,perhaps some would see you jailed for your views,would that be ok?
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

I have had five covid "jabs" including the latest "binary" one. No ill effects what soever. Personally I think anti-vaxxers should be jailed.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on November 26, 2022, 10:22:38 PM
According to this video, the US V-Safe reporting system (adverse health impacts from Covid vaccines) says 8% of people reported being hospitalised by their vaccines.  As Jimmy says, why are people not angry about this, after being so angry at the unnvaccinated?  To all the vaccine fanatics on here, what do you have to say for yourselves?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xWdDuTg46E
There's no video :P
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Scott777

According to this video, the US V-Safe reporting system (adverse health impacts from Covid vaccines) says 8% of people reported being hospitalised by their vaccines.  As Jimmy says, why are people not angry about this, after being so angry at the unnvaccinated?  To all the vaccine fanatics on here, what do you have to say for yourselves?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xWdDuTg46E
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Red Rackham

Quote from: Barry on November 10, 2022, 08:33:20 PM
RR, it's quite clear the jabs are not 100% safe. As the virus has changed into something much less deadly, I'll take my chances.
Keeping fit and healthy and having a decent diet is good for the immune system.

I have been exposed to Covid in hospital wards, probably more than most on this forum, and I don't seem to be able to get it.
My grandson had it, he coughed and sneezed on me and deliberately licked me and kissed me, (little varmint!).
Did I get it? Nope. Nor did my Mrs.
Both Mrs R and I have had covid, for me it was nothing more than a heavy cold for a few days maybe a week. Mrs R had it slightly worse but for us like the vast majority of people it was no big deal. How many people are going to die of cold this winter? Last winter during the period December to March 63,000 people in England and Wales died of cold, officially 'excess winter deaths'. But no one is talking about it, and this winter many people wont be able to afford to put the heating on, unless of course, they're in a hotel paid for by British taxpayers.

Barry

RR, it's quite clear the jabs are not 100% safe. As the virus has changed into something much less deadly, I'll take my chances.
Keeping fit and healthy and having a decent diet is good for the immune system.

I have been exposed to Covid in hospital wards, probably more than most on this forum, and I don't seem to be able to get it.
My grandson had it, he coughed and sneezed on me and deliberately licked me and kissed me, (little varmint!).
Did I get it? Nope. Nor did my Mrs.
† The end is nigh †

Red Rackham

I'm not having any more covid jabs, I'm sick of it. I've had three and that's it, no more. If people want more jabs that's fine I'm not criticising. But for me, no more.  

Scott777

Safe and Effective: A Second Opinion (2022) | Oracle Films | News Uncut

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIVZ5ssWB-o
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sheepy

Quote from: Scott777 on September 27, 2022, 09:17:14 PM
I have no idea.  So you are calling them anti-vaxxers.  Just so that's clear.  😁
Dunno, but for sure they have the next scam ready to draw everybody in.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on September 27, 2022, 02:24:31 PM
Where is their peer reviewed research?

I have no idea.  So you are calling them anti-vaxxers.  Just so that's clear.  😁

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on September 27, 2022, 02:19:37 PM
Are you calling the EMA anti-vaxxers?  Okie dokie.  Do you have any peer-reviewed papers saying the vax is safe?  Take your time.
Where is their peer reviewed research?

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on September 27, 2022, 10:22:58 AM
When I see some peer reviewed research evidence of the horrors the anti-vaxxers are coming out with I might take some notice. But after many millions of vaccinations with very few contraindications I am frankly NOT interested.

Are you calling the EMA anti-vaxxers?  Okie dokie.  Do you have any peer-reviewed papers saying the vax is safe?  Take your time.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on September 27, 2022, 09:36:44 AM
Well lucky you.  But are you going to deny the EMA?  Of course, Keith Richards has probably tried every poison under the sun, and still survived Covid, so some people are lucky.
When I see some peer reviewed research evidence of the horrors the anti-vaxxers are coming out with I might take some notice. But after many millions of vaccinations with very few contraindications I am frankly NOT interested.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on September 27, 2022, 08:13:45 AM
Well I have had 5 Covid vaccinations, the last one two weeks ago, (Which was the two Covid strain vaccination,) no problems whatsoever 

Well lucky you.  But are you going to deny the EMA?  Of course, Keith Richards has probably tried every poison under the sun, and still survived Covid, so some people are lucky.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on September 26, 2022, 11:41:52 PM
It was officially established in January that multiple doses over time have the potential to overload the immune system.  Since they are experimental, I wouldn't know what time period is safe, if any, but you seem to fit the bill for immune deficiency, as do many people.  My mum still has shingles from a single dose.  It's a shame people have suffered to realise this.  Hope it improves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SzCpAlnNqo\
Well I have had 5 Covid vaccinations, the last one two weeks ago, (Which was the two Covid strain vaccination,) no problems whatsoever and as for shingles I had a shingles vaccination years ago, as I did a pneumonia vaccination.