China forging ahead?

Started by Sheepy, August 13, 2021, 09:49:11 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on August 15, 2021, 12:09:40 PMQuote from: Thomas on Today at 08:35:25 am

I think humans are having "some " effect on climate change by our modern behaviour , i just dont think its as much as some are making out.

Given the long climate change cycles that have happened, human activity since the industrial revolution is having an effect. However those who deny human activity is having no effect are in denial.
Quote from: papasmurf on August 15, 2021, 12:09:40 PM
Pardon? I am responding to Sheepy.
Yeah Sheepy as well as
Quote from: Thomas on Today at 08:35:25 am

I think humans are having "some " effect on climate change by our modern behaviour , i just dont think its as much as some are making out.

You to Thomas
QuoteGiven the long climate change cycles that have happened, human activity since the industrial revolution is having an effect. However those who deny human activity is having no effect are in denial.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on August 15, 2021, 11:44:29 AM
Why are you telling Thomas that?,it's not his stance.

Pardon? I am responding to Sheepy.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on August 15, 2021, 09:56:15 AM
It isn't me who has a closed stereotyped self righteous mindset . It is those who are certain that human activity is having no effect who have.
Why are you telling Thomas that?,it's not his stance.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on August 15, 2021, 11:21:39 AM
Is that the best you can come up for being difficult?

I actually read ALL of the link you posted.

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on August 15, 2021, 11:10:55 AM
Nowhere in that link does it state China does not give a feck.
Is that the best you can come up for being difficult?
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on August 15, 2021, 10:38:14 AM
In the very first post Smurphy. That is what they are doing it doesn't take any working out what they are actually saying.

Nowhere in that link does it state China does not give a feck.

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on August 15, 2021, 10:33:54 AM
Really? Where? Who is "they?"
In the very first post Smurphy. That is what they are doing it doesn't take any working out what they are actually saying.

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on August 15, 2021, 10:26:56 AM
Because that is what they are actually saying,

Really? Where? Who is "they?"

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on August 15, 2021, 10:20:03 AM
Really? What makes you think that?
Because that is what they are actually saying, not the bullshit they hand out to western so-called leaders, that is what the thread is actually about, the economics smurphy.

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on August 15, 2021, 10:12:30 AM
But the Chinese don't give a feck.

Really? What makes you think that?

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on August 15, 2021, 09:56:15 AM
It isn't me who has a closed stereotyped self righteous mindset . It is those who are certain that human activity is having no effect who have.
But the Chinese don't give a feck. I certainly have one of those feelings bypassing them is the best alternative and the Westminster party who don't actually have a clue what is happening anyway.

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on August 15, 2021, 09:08:07 AM
Its something im interested in , however , i doubt very many people would come to you for information based on your closed stereotyped self righteous mindset .

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on August 15, 2021, 08:59:40 AM
Given the long climate change cycles that have happened, human activity since the industrial revolution is having an effect. However those who deny human activity is having no effect are in denial.

Its something im interested in , however , i doubt very many people would come to you for information based on your closed stereotyped self righteous mindset .

You , the man who cant even read a feckin forum link properly , now telling us all you are some sort of expert on climate change is laughable.

I suspect the vast majority of people will keep an open mind , and leave the zealots like you screaming in the corner.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on August 15, 2021, 08:35:25 AM

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on August 15, 2021, 05:09:54 AM
Nick the only people denying mans influence on climate change appear to be looney tunes and fruitcakes or people making money out of pollution.

Absolute rubbish.

Im a member of a weather forum and the vast majority on there have an open mind on the causes of climate change and mans part in it. You and nick appear to be the polar opposites at the extreme end of the spectrum either side , with all the usual pathetic arguments to rubbish those with an opposite view.

How anyone with a reasonable mind , which obviously excludes you , can steadfastly say either way that mankind is or definetly isnt causing climate change 100% , based on what little knowledge and understanding  we have , and based on just over a century of professional records , and maybe 4 centuries of amateur records , with the further back you go the weaker the data , is absurd.

For you to dismiss out of hand any questions of the causes of climate change shows you are the very thing you claim others to be.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!