China forging ahead?

Started by Sheepy, August 13, 2021, 09:49:11 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on August 15, 2021, 02:54:32 PM
There is no peer reviewed scientific research  that states man is having no influence at all on climate change.

I dont know pappy , but i think its great you are on the same side as the conservative party leadership. I knew you would crumble eventually , and take common ground with the tories on the battle against climate change.

You old tory snob you!!!

I look forward to watching you and boris stand on a cornish beach together and attempt to hold back the incoming tide with your walking stick.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on August 15, 2021, 11:44:29 AM
Why are you telling Thomas that?,it's not his stance.

Thanks cromwell. Yet again , for the umpteenth time , we see pappysmurf cannot read what is being written to him.  :D ::)

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on August 15, 2021, 03:58:25 PM
CO2 is not the only problem, so still no peer reviewed evidence from you.

I already responded.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on August 15, 2021, 04:09:01 PM
They have nothing to do with the subject being discussed, they is peer reviewed scientific research which Nock seems unable provide.
Huh? is this a case of bullshit baffles brains?
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on August 15, 2021, 04:02:08 PM
Rather a lot Smurphy, in the bigger scheme of things. Not just this thread which is about economics.

They have nothing to do with the subject being discussed, they is peer reviewed scientific research which Nock seems unable provide.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on August 15, 2021, 03:59:16 PM
What have the Chinese got to do with it?
Rather a lot Smurphy, in the bigger scheme of things. Not just this thread which is about economics.

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on August 15, 2021, 03:44:32 PM
I guess the Chinese ain't exactly bothered by what the smurfoid in darkest Cornwall thinks anyway.

What have the Chinese got to do with it?

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on August 15, 2021, 03:43:28 PM
CO2 lags temperature by 800 years, that doesn't need reviewing, it tells you all you need to know.

CO2 is not the only problem, so still no peer reviewed evidence from you.

Sheepy

There is no peer reviewed scientific research  that states man is having no influence at all on climate change.
I guess the Chinese ain't exactly bothered by what the smurfoid in darkest Cornwall thinks anyway.

Nick

CO2 lags temperature by 800 years, that doesn't need reviewing, it tells you all you need to know.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on August 15, 2021, 02:48:06 PM
Show the science then, just 1 piece.

Later today when I have time I'll show you the science that against it.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on August 15, 2021, 05:09:54 AM
Nick the only people denying mans influence on climate change appear to be looney tunes and fruitcakes or people making money out of pollution.

Show the science then, just 1 piece.

Later today when I have time I'll show you the science that against it.

patman post

But now that Confucianism is being accepted and used by Chinese Communism under Xi as a means of retaining power and pushing its political culture as an alternative to Western democracy, isn't it worth considering what is science and what is superstition, and how they can aid plain swamping colonisation...?
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Sampanviking

I think the Chinese position on Climate Change and Industrial Emissions are pretty straight forward
They are in favour of Clean Air, Clean Water and Clean Soil but not at the expense of throwing all the hard work put into developing the country under the Bus
Any long term consequences from any effect of human activity on Climate Change are regarded as a technological problem and that continued progress will produce the economy and technology required to effectively deal with it.

They do not believe that retreating to a position that owes more to Superstition than Science, putting on a hair shirt and living in wigwams is going to achieve anything.

Borchester

Quote from: cromwell on August 15, 2021, 01:12:37 PM
Yeah Sheepy as well as
Quote from: Thomas on Today at 08:35:25 am

I think humans are having "some " effect on climate change by our modern behaviour , i just dont think its as much as some are making out.

You to Thomas

A lot of the research on climate change comes from the University of Madison Wisconsin (it is a feed to Oxbridge among other places) and the chap in charge is a Dr Liu. A while back Dr Liu mentioned that he had examined data provided by NASA and which suggested that the world would burn to a crisp by the end of the decade. Data from another source indicated that we would be in the depths of nuclear winter by the end of the week.

Dr Liu promptly pissed himself laughing.

But he was alone because climate change is like looking at the girls knees in church. It is a lot of fun but no one is suppose to admit it.
Algerie Francais !