More shootings in the asylum

Started by cromwell, December 01, 2021, 02:21:53 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

I often see road rage here but usually confined to honking of horns and shouted abuse,over in the land of the free and loonies let your son do the talking while you casually let the other party have both barrels.

He jumps back in and you wait for the lights to change before driving off like nowt happened.

Puke  
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10376055/White-North-Carolina-motorist-51-shoots-black-motorcyclist-dead-road-rage-attack.html
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Groo

Quote from: Streetwalker on January 04, 2022, 03:33:22 PM
That may or may not be the case Groo but what will be true is that the guns in Canada are not the semi automatic type which gives you a fighting chance if they can't shoot straight :D
Hunting is a major hobby up here, so I believe the majority of guns are hunting rifles.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Groo on December 29, 2021, 03:13:05 PM
Don't know how true it is, but I'm told there are more guns per person in Canada than the US. There has been just under 100 shooting incidents in my City this year, mostly drug related.
That may or may not be the case Groo but what will be true is that the guns in Canada are not the semi automatic type which gives you a fighting chance if they cant shoot straight :D

Good old

Quote from: cromwell on January 01, 2022, 11:39:26 AM
What a sad way to end the year.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/southeast-side-father-shoots-daughter-b1984596.html

What a sad way to carry on almost every day of the year. No wonder the police get trigger happy, householders shoot first and ask questions after, it's fairly common, because they have a right to carry, and a right to defend the home with a gun. Everyone lives in fear of the gun, and that provokes constant over reactions.

cromwell

Thomas

Quote from: Groo on December 29, 2021, 03:13:05 PM
Don't know how true it is, but I'm told there are more guns per person in Canada than the US. There has been just under 100 shooting incidents in my City this year, mostly drug related.
Didnt know that groo. Are the labour party in charge there? ;D

As you can see from the thread , labour had glasgow infamously as the murder capital of the western world at one point , and not to be outdone , labours london mayor saddo khan managed to outdo new york with murders a few years back.

I tell you the labour party just dont do law and order do they?

London murder rate overtakes New York's

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-43610936

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Groo

Quote from: Streetwalker on December 02, 2021, 08:01:33 PM
Well why I would never disagree with a Mountie gun laws are a lot stricter in Canada which maybe gives them the confidence to go about the job without having to shoot people in panic

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester on December 28, 2021, 05:03:03 PM
Well, if all those children in the photo on the bottom right belong to that lass then someone wasn't firing blanks.

Sorry, couldn't resist :):)
The only blank firing in glesga at the moment is from anas sarwar and new labour borkie.

I used to live in the top floor of a tenement like that many years ago.

Borchester

Quote from: Thomas on December 28, 2021, 11:37:28 AM

Well, if all those children in the photo on the bottom right belong to that lass then someone wasn't firing blanks.

Sorry, couldn't resist :):)
Algerie Francais !

Thomas

Thomas

Quote from: Good old on December 24, 2021, 06:37:49 PM
I can find no record of. Glasgow being the murder capital of the world. Europe yes, World no.
But further to that . Scotland, out stripped England  and Wales, in its rate of murder from the late 1970s All the way to 1998. So who sowed the seeds of Glasgows murder rates in the 2000s. Do you think. Of course Labour ,you will say, Labour, didn't rule Scotland the Tories did in that period from London. There was no devolution then, you merely sent people to Westminster, as opposition. Merry Christmas, to you to Thomas. ;D
i said western world , not the entire world.

Same old same old labour the world started  in 1979 with thatcher and everything is her fault. Tell me good old ,the point im making is , what exactly have the labour party done for scotland this last 100 years?

Except use us as voting fodder.?

Good old

Quote from: cromwell on December 25, 2021, 08:38:47 PM
Well they don't let up not even for Christmas,so someone thinks they might have heard shots fired but it's just a a bloke with a bike lock.

Still why not let off a few rounds just in case,should really have armour plated changing spaces eh!.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-59785677
No one could view the situation over there as anything other than crazy. Except them it would seem .
In any society that arms it's police, you get over reactions. It has happened here , even though our police are not routinely armed. Guns have this effect as they are lethal. 
Seeing as they in the US , civilian and police are armed to the teeth , and the use of these weapons aggressively is a common occurrence . Then no one is safe if they if not armour plated. 

cromwell

Quote from: Good old on December 22, 2021, 11:42:20 AM
It's little wonder ,US police are prone to what in most environments can be seen as being trigger happy.
They deal with a population that ,has a right to bare arms.
The polices business is controlling miss behaviour. Anyone that carries a gun ,as protection, is in fact only a short distance from miss behaving with that gun. As the nation insists on everyone having a right to carry, it follows that the nation excepts the absolute certainty that a percentage of use will be illegal including resisting an arrest.
If the nation is certain ,so are the police, and their only real protection is shoot first, and effective.
Well they don't let up not even for Christmas,so someone thinks they might have heard shots fired but it's just a a bloke with a bike lock.

Still why not let off a few rounds just in case,should really have armour plated changing spaces eh!.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-59785677

Good old

Quote from: Thomas on December 24, 2021, 04:24:16 PM
Are you denying the labour party had glasgow as the murder capital of the western world at one point , and as late as 2005 , scotland was the murder capital of europe under labour first minister jack mcconnell and his bosses blair and brown down in london?

If only we mere plebs tended to forget these little inglorious records in power of the labour party eh?
arent they the lucky ones.

City after american city full of gun crime and weaponised citizens , yet labour still managed to outdo them in glasgow , where gun carrying is against the law. I think i would keep quiet if i were you on the subject.
Wht!

Av jist done my good deed the day. This morning at the supermarket , i was behind an old lady at the checkout. Her bill came to £56.83 , but when she counted all her change she only had £50.

I thought she was probably sombodies granny and i would like to think someone would have helped my granny in that situation. She didnae want help , but i insisted.

In no time at all we had all he shopping back on the shelves.

Have a merry christmas good old.;D

I can find no record of. Glasgow being the murder capital of the world. Europe yes, World no.
But further to that . Scotland, out stripped England  and Wales, in its rate of murder from the late 1970s All the way to 1998. So who sowed the seeds of Glasgows murder rates in the 2000s. Do you think. Of course Labour ,you will say, Labour, didn't rule Scotland the Tories did in that period from London. There was no devolution then, you merely sent people to Westminster, as opposition. Merry Christmas, to you to Thomas. ;D

Borchester

Quote from: Thomas on December 24, 2021, 04:24:16 PM

Av jist done my good deed the day. This morning at the supermarket , i was behind an old lady at the checkout. Her bill came to £56.83 , but when she counted all her change she only had £50.

I thought she was probably sombodies granny and i would like to think someone would have helped my granny in that situation. She didnae want help , but i insisted.

In no time at all we had all he shopping back on the shelves.

Have a merry christmas good old.;D

:):)
Algerie Francais !