Think Keir needs another rug.

Started by Nick, December 08, 2021, 12:28:09 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: Good old on December 12, 2021, 01:07:31 PM
Sorry sheep.What hasn't appeared . Do you mean what I asked you for hasn't appeared to you.?
No I mean your belief that being part of the establishment you can change things from within, you can't you just become part of the establishment, like you just become part of the EU. Even the Scots are working that out, the only way you can change anything is via Direct Democracy, the thing they fear above all else, democracy.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on December 12, 2021, 12:59:09 PM
Many are now realising the gravity of their mistake.
you have been telling us that since cameron won in 2010. Labour are further from power than ever.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Good old

Quote from: Sheepy on December 12, 2021, 01:02:22 PM
The same thing you have been telling yourself for all of your life then, carry on, it still hasn't appeared.

Sorry sheep.What hasn't appeared . Do you mean what I asked you for hasn't appeared to you.?

Sheepy

Quote from: Good old on December 12, 2021, 12:45:27 PM
And I tell you, that the reality is change is always going to go at the same rate it has, unless the change you want , or think possible deviates drastically from the system we have created to accommodate capitalism through a use of democracy to create representatives ,that can be changed at intervals, and can show open decent to whatever the voted for executive is promoting.
I keep asking you and Thomas , what is it that will bring that resounding change giving virtually every individual what he wants for Christmas.Politically speaking that is. But up to now ,zealch.
The same thing you have been telling yourself for all of your life then, carry on, it still hasn't appeared.

Good old

Quote from: papasmurf on December 12, 2021, 12:40:30 PM
Quite given the millions who voted Labour in 2019.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2019-50779901

And that on the issues of that day . An obvious low point. Certain people here think they can live and die on that day.  Most of the good will given for that result has already evaporated.  Even in those figures it is easy to see that if the prime issue of that day, which was Brexit, should start to not happen in a good way appreciated across the board , even before the electorate realises it has bought  a PM out of his depth. then there is full potential for at least a call for coalition.

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on December 12, 2021, 12:56:07 PMPeople in england tell you similar , they dont want to be part of the eu , voted out , 
Many are now realising the gravity of their mistake. 
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Quote from: Good old on December 12, 2021, 12:45:27 PM

I keep asking you and Thomas , what is it that will bring that resounding change giving virtually every individual what he wants for Christmas.Politically speaking that is. But up to now ,zealch.
...and i keep telling you to stop pretending im offering a political utopia in place of labour or conservative.

My personal political ambition is scot indy. Im not suggesting scotland is or will be a land of milk and honey , i simply want scotland to be in charge of its own affairs.

You cant keep demanding answers then running away when you are given them. People in england tell you similar , they dont want to be part of the eu , voted out , and dont want labour taking them back in , so what do you do?

Stick your fingers in your ears and sing la la. you dont listen and never have  , same as your party.

Good old

Quote from: Sheepy on December 12, 2021, 11:46:39 AM
All I am doing is telling him the truth, he can believe whatever he chooses or vote for whoever he likes. It doesn't mean anything on the day, as I have said getting rid of waffling Boris who has been fairly hopeless at doing what he has said he would do, won't change much anyway.

And I tell you, that the reality is change is always going to go at the same rate it has, unless the change you want , or think possible deviates drastically from the system we have created to accommodate capitalism through a use of democracy to create representatives ,that can be changed at intervals, and can show open decent to whatever the voted for executive is promoting. 
I keep asking you and Thomas , what is it that will bring that resounding change giving virtually every individual what he wants for Christmas.Politically speaking that is. But up to now ,zealch.

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on December 12, 2021, 12:36:07 PM
if you want to nit pick on terminology , lets re phrase that as the vast majority of the electorate. Come back when you actually win an election , instead of crowing at polls which never seem to materialise in your favour come election time when it matters.
Its all bollox they are all saying the same things anyway, they might be two cheeks but they have the same masters, that is why they say the same things. All Boris has been good at is in public saying something different but behind the scenes doing and saying the same as all of them, it is all a game for them. Gold frigging wallpaper, joker.

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on December 12, 2021, 12:40:30 PM
Quite given the millions who voted Labour in 2019.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2019-50779901

are you suggesting 32 %of the turnout is a majority of the electorate.?

your graph backs up what im saying , the vast majority in 2019 didnt support labour.

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Quote from: Good old on December 12, 2021, 12:33:40 PM
None of us? Deluded?
if you want to nit pick on terminology , lets re phrase that as the vast majority of the electorate. Come back when you actually win an election , instead of crowing at polls which never seem to materialise in your favour come election time when it matters.

Good old

Quote from: Thomas on December 12, 2021, 12:30:18 PM
fack its yoda from star wars. The force is strong in this one.

I spend time denigrating the labour party to remind people of thier behaviour over the years. Call it fear , call it what you like , but none of us want labour in power .

None of us? Deluded?

Thomas

Quote from: Good old on December 12, 2021, 12:20:32 PM
If not , why give his politics time you do.?
fack its yoda from star wars. The force is strong in this one.

I spend time denigrating the labour party to remind people of thier behaviour over the years. Call it fear , call it what you like , but none of us want labour in power .

Good old

Quote from: Thomas on December 12, 2021, 11:27:39 AM
Is this what you tell yourself each day we talk about sir keir because we fear him?;D

If not , why give his politics time you do.?