If the US is evil, why hasn't the UK and the rest of the world united to destroy them?

Started by mrjoshua, December 30, 2019, 05:08:21 AM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

Quote from: mrjoshua post_id=11707 time=1577857282 user_id=105
Not what I heard.

From whom have you been getting your information ??

As in, I think you need to justify the first part of your post title with more than suggestions someone whispered the idea in your ear if you want a serious response.

Because the list of people and countries I would see the nuclear weapons I worked on in the late 80s, and the chemical and biological agents I sought to find antidotes and protections from for our troops in the early 80s used against has many entries, but Trumps Anerica is not remotely among them.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

mrjoshua

Quote from: T00ts post_id=11586 time=1577723733 user_id=54
Why would anyone say that?

Because Mr. T00ts, I believe that for as long as they exist the world will never be happy. Have you read some of the responses?

If you kill them all, the people who blame their problems on them won't have anybody to blame it on anymore and therefore they will be happy.

Oh and after they are gone, we can then divide their lands, equally, among the world's nations. I really want my country to own either Montana or Maine. If this becomes reality and I become president of my country, I would want Maine; territory with access to the ocean tend to become richer quickly than those that are landlocked.

If I don't become president then Montana is for me. Have you seen its beauty?

mrjoshua

Quote from: "Baron von Lotsov" post_id=11694 time=1577825207 user_id=74
Uncle Sam's negotiating position is, do it or die.

And? What is the world doing about that?

Quote from: "Baron von Lotsov" post_id=11694 time=1577825207 user_id=74
Actually of late our country is taking a more independent line

And do you really believe that they will allow you to do that? Peacefully?

mrjoshua

Quote from: cromwell post_id=11687 time=1577818744 user_id=48
Is the US evil?.....no but people like Bush and Bliar are and IMO responsible for much that ails the Middle East

Hmmm and Bush was voted in by the people? And the people did not even stop the people that they voted in from going to war?

"Government of the people, by the people, for the people"

mrjoshua

Quote from: Barry post_id=11675 time=1577810564 user_id=51
Iran, China and Russia are cooperating in the middle East in naval manoeuvres, which could be worrying. Meanwhile, in Iraq, the Iranians are fomenting people protesting at the US embassy in Baghdad.

There is plenty of anti USA feeling in various parts, often tied up with anti Israel feeling. Iran call them the great Satan and the little Satan - talk about pot, kettle, black.

Yeah, I know that already; in fact, I have a list of everything the world hates about them. That is not what I am here for!

I am here to know why the world, despite feeling angry, has not united to destroy them or at the very least stop them from doing these things that cause anger among the population of planet Earth.

You know, like how you British people stopped the Germans from ruling Europe? That is my question here!

mrjoshua

Quote from: Streetwalker post_id=11674 time=1577809977 user_id=53
Countries are not evil , people are .

Duh.

Quote from: Streetwalker post_id=11674 time=1577809977 user_id=53
However if the contention was true does anyone think the World would survive any such conflict ?

Then why is the world complaining then? Poor humans think complaining will solve their problems?

mrjoshua

Quote from: johnofgwent post_id=11616 time=1577751817 user_id=63maybe they aren't that evil after all ...

Not what I heard.

mrjoshua

Quote from: T00ts post_id=11586 time=1577723733 user_id=54
Who says that?

British people.

mrjoshua

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=11600 time=1577733088 user_id=89
Probably many millions of people, because of military attacks by the USA.

Correct.

Now, if they do such things, why hasn't the world united to destroy them or stop them?

mrjoshua

Quote from: Barry post_id=11601 time=1577735231 user_id=51
perhaps you'd like to tell us about the countries which are good?

Canada?

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: Barry post_id=11675 time=1577810564 user_id=51
Iran, China and Russia are cooperating in the middle East in naval manoeuvres, which could be worrying. Meanwhile, in Iraq, the Iranians are fomenting people protesting at the US embassy in Baghdad.

There is plenty of anti USA feeling in various parts, often tied up with anti Israel feeling. Iran call them the great Satan and the little Satan - talk about pot, kettle, black.

That's very true. If you are not US and you are not the UK who takes orders from the US then most of these people tend to get along OK. Since the Chinese do not go around threatening those in the Middle East and are just seen as the chaps with the deep wallets looking to make money then those Arabs see eye to eye, and will do deals without trouble. If you are known to do fair deals it means the deal benefits both sides, whereas Uncle Sam's negotiating position is, do it or die. It's like in business, if you have ripped a few customers off in the past and left them feeling bitter then like all bad news, it erodes your ability to trade in the marketplace. You need a clean track record, and the Chinese have one. They have never invaded anyone. They have had internal conflicts, but always traded peacefully with the world, going back thousands of years in fact.

Actually of late our country is taking a more independent line, like especially concerning the US-Chinese trade war. Since we did not follow them I think the Chinese have reacted positively towards our country. They are placing their cash with us, and that is very good news. They did the same with Australia and Australians have seen a marked increase in their standard of living in recent years. We are pals with the Aussies and so we fit in very well. This can be part of our post-Brexit economic strategy.
<t>Hong Kingdom: addicted to democrazy opium from Brit</t>

cromwell

Is the US evil?.....no but people like Bush and Bliar are and IMO responsible for much that ails the Middle East,but then evil isn't confined to that pair there are many in power. In places like China,Russia,Iraq and Syria to name but a few.

The difference of course is my freedom to condemn them and the others without fear of being thrown off a building or beheaded poisoned or incarcerated without trial perhaps even packing Christmas cards for tesco which some on here regard of no consequence without looking at all that is behind that.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

† The end is nigh †

Streetwalker

Countries are not evil , people are .

However if the contention was true does anyone think the World would survive any such conflict ?  The safer bet would be to join the US and destroy those calling them evil

johnofgwent

Probably because the last thing the yanks did in the aftermath of dropping the nukes on Japan was set up a courtroom they themselves dont recognise as having jurisdiction over US troops, to ensure anyone doing that would be pursued to the ends of the earth and hung for it.

But the other response is, well, yes, so maybe they aren't that evil after all ...
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>